1,045 posts
Thanks Meter: 880

Post Reply Email Thread
22nd December 2017, 02:22 PM |#1971  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhekaJ

Perfect app! But I have some issues, when I tap on mobile data toggle it redirects to the data usage page in settings Lineage 7.1.2

That's because of Google, due to security after Lollipop they claim...

Skickat från min C6903 via Tapatalk

25th March 2018, 06:57 PM |#1972  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
S8 Plus airplane mode
Hi,

I landed here while searching for my airplane mode problem with my S8 Plus. Apparently, people are already using this app to turn off the radio altogether and save battery at last.

I'm very eager to try this but then the app showed a warning pop up about disabling the radio phone altogether, so I'm here to confirm if it's actually safe to use on Galaxy S8 Plus. My airplane mode is draining more battery than WiFi, the same problem like all others before me.

My phone is S8 Plus on Android 8.0. They have disabled the 4636 menu, so I lost access to the radio phone.

Best regards,
Andy
14th May 2018, 07:39 AM |#1973  
Flag Langfang

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strada99

Great app j4velin, strong work.

I just got a Nexus 5x running M and noticed that the wake notifications on the lock screen show NT at the top, which I don't like. If I set the priority to 1 (from the default 5), it pushes the NT to the bottom but still shows it - not perfect but can live with it. However when I change priority to 1 the two icons on the notification bar also disappear, and the options are grayed so I can't reselect them. Usually I have the battery percentage as the first one, and the second is set to transparent. The NT battery percentage is a must for me since the the default battery percentage in M is so small that I can't actually see it. Any way to change that?

If you are using Lollipop 5.0 like me, you could hide it on lock screen by go to Settings->device->sounds and notifications, under Notification you got a Notifications on lock screen option, set it to Do not show notifications and you'll be happy with it.
16th June 2018, 06:19 PM |#1974  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I upgraded my phone, and after installing notification toggle, noticed the recent apps toggle was no longer available. I'm on Oreo (8.0.0). anyway to get it back (I found a really great addition to the way I use my UI)?
21st July 2018, 06:48 PM |#1975  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I'm using the app on emui 8.0 (mate 10 pro) and it behaves strange.

When sliding down the status bar, the toggles would always appear hidden inside a collapsible notification that is collapsed and has to be opened by tap. Only tapping the delete button on the notification panel seems to strip the "notification frame" away and leaves the nude toggles -- just as they should be. However, they revert to a collapsed notification on closing and opening the panel.

Apart from that, the toggles have heavy spasms whenever something affects their status (tapping on of them for example).

How do I make that go away?
2nd February 2019, 01:20 PM |#1976  

More
Can't seem to find this info through searching... Is it possible to use the "status text" option to show the name of the current active WiFi network under the icon?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Can't seem to find this info through searching... Is it possible to use the "status text" option to show the name of the current active WiFi network under the icon?

3rd February 2019, 03:31 AM |#1977  
Flag ATL
Thanks Meter: 104

Donate to Me
More
Any way to disable on the lockscreen only? Running 8.0 on LG G7.
10th February 2019, 12:34 PM |#1978  
Flag Horní Slavkov
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Hi,
I have love your app, thank you for it. But I have a issue with battery shortcut on Huawei mate 20 pro. It takes me to the wrong battery life screen, where I can't see anything useful. See the attachment.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190210_132926_com.android.settings.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	190.0 KB
ID:	4702899  
9th June 2019, 10:59 AM |#1979  

More
The wake lock toggle is no longer working for me. I know many toggles are device dependent, but this used to work. I note Oreo changed the wake lock implementation. For now I've removed this icon - a shame as it was regularly used! Can this be fixed?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
notification, notification toggle, notification toggles, notification widget, notifications, power control widget, toggle, toggles

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)