313 posts
Thanks Meter: 210

By Kefir.net, Recognized Developer on 9th May 2011, 09:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2018, 06:25 AM |#151  
Flag Bordeaux
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hey do you know if it is possible to translate this ROM ? (is it an easy process ?)

I still have a mega pack of .cab, games and apps i had for my Touch HD and i just got an HD2 on ebay so i wanna play with. And i guess Age of empire only works on winmo 6.1 and not 6.5 so this is probably the only rom to run Age of empire

11th December 2018, 06:03 AM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aymericHTC

Hey do you know if it is possible to translate this ROM ? (is it an easy process ?)

I still have a mega pack of .cab, games and apps i had for my Touch HD and i just got an HD2 on ebay so i wanna play with. And i guess Age of empire only works on winmo 6.1 and not 6.5 so this is probably the only rom to run Age of empire

You are lucky. Its hard to find games and apps for this old phone. lol I found some free apps an games. Though they look odd on the htc hd2
3rd February 2019, 06:05 PM |#153  
Backup in Homapage
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Not hard tu find and most work on 6.5 cab or exe pc install - hard today is find 1 site like was years ago becouse need search couple of sites but super easy is find windows mobile apps/games especial for WM 2003-6.5.5 bad is find for windows pocket pc older os version becouse most work or not taht was chalange years ago and now was also pain but couple of days download test search and i have all backuped on DVD/HDD what i need.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Also i have most all newest HTC HD2 roms etc android ,WP etc stuff backuped from ages (Glad i have that stuff what i have in collection i musta have all update ,rom drivers etc backuped for some day when i need reinstal etc - for HTC HD2 i have most all what is needed to flash all ROM WM/WP/Ubuntu/Android best roms SD/NAND etc)

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Age of Empires run on stock WM 6.5.5 no problem 1st game tested in days when i buyed HTC HD2 in 2011 and 1st install 1 run
12th February 2019, 05:24 PM |#154  
Flag Where ever they send Me!!
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher696

Not hard tu find and most work on 6.5 cab or exe pc install - hard today is find 1 site like was years ago becouse need search couple of sites but super easy is find windows mobile apps/games especial for WM 2003-6.5.5 bad is find for windows pocket pc older os version becouse most work or not taht was chalange years ago and now was also pain but couple of days download test search and i have all backuped on DVD/HDD what i need.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Also i have most all newest HTC HD2 roms etc android ,WP etc stuff backuped from ages (Glad i have that stuff what i have in collection i musta have all update ,rom drivers etc backuped for some day when i need reinstal etc - for HTC HD2 i have most all what is needed to flash all ROM WM/WP/Ubuntu/Android best roms SD/NAND etc)

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Age of Empires run on stock WM 6.5.5 no problem 1st game tested in days when i buyed HTC HD2 in 2011 and 1st install 1 run

Anychance of sharing you roms etc??? would be a big help if you could....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
6.1, hd2, leo, stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)