Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ahmd gom3aa

Jul 31, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro
Update
Link is in OP.
Oxygen OS 9.0.4/9.0.12
-Base taken from latest release Oxygen OS 9.0.4/9.0.12.
-Fixed notch cutout and adjusted corner padding.
-Added power profile values from stock MIUI.
-Revert pubg thermal throttling aggressiveness to stock. (Should fix heating and battery drain issues during gameplay).
-Fixed Encryption issues.
-Fixed Ambient display(Disabled OP AOD and enabled Doze notifications)(Enable Settings->Display->Ambient Display->New Notifications.)
-Fixed deep sleep issues.
-Removed OP Dirac and added Mi Dirac enhancer.
-Added auto faceUnlock support.(Dismiss locksreen automatically when face is recognized).
-Support for ANX Camera port.(Back portrait mode doesnt work).
-Upstream from lineageOS kernel source.
-Added DT2W support for fts panels.
-Added debug IMS props to workaround CarrierConfig restrictions
-IR patch included.

Official Changelog for OOS 9.0.4/9.0.12
-Updated Android security patch to 2019.01
-Optimizations for Screen Display
-Deep integration with Google Duo(Install Google Duo to avail this feature)
-Oneplus Laboratory(toggle for OP Smartboost)
-General Bug Fixes & Software Improvements

CAN ANYONE SECOND ME ON THIS ISSUE ? .

all sounds are ok .. video calls ... etc..except for a random echo.. nvm.

when i attach a headphone .. all sounds are ok

Now, when i remove the headphone .. something goes wrong with the output, for example
when i receive a call / play pubg / i cant hear anything unless i press on speaker (in calls ) or reattach headphone.
in the attached screenshot , the phone recognizes the output as a headphone even if it isn't attached
*Does GAMING MODE has anything to do with this issue ? (i set it to be activated in pubg)
EDIT. it isn't gaming mode.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190216-002614.jpg
    Screenshot_20190216-002614.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 1,399
Last edited:

PetritH

Mar 3, 2011
Somewhere
Guys lets at least try to be kind, this dude ported this rom for us, didn't force us to use it, its also free (none of us is paying right?) so if he has time to fix bugs then it would be very welcomed if not then we switch to other roms (i personally use it as daily driver). What I am trying to say is this dude has a life, has a family which comes first, be patient and give this man time.

Enjoy life.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

shazzy1

Nov 2, 2012
@CodeElixir Thanks for the amazing port mate!, let the haters hate i love ur OOS port and its my daily driver.

disappointed to see a new version in xda and then to find out that u r stopping ur development :(.

Could you please share the latest version's link if its not too much to ask?

jthreja

Apr 4, 2017
People should understand that he is not forcing them to install the rom. If you can't bear and live with the bugs wait for it to get stable first as i was waiting.
They should understand that the dev also have a personal life and a family to take care of.

Request you to please continue the project as some people really value your hard work and are patiently waiting for it.

Funk Wizard

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2014
New Delhi
OnePlus 12
Moderator Notice

Moderator Information | Thread Locked for Clean up

More to come ...

Mod Edit | Thread Cleaned and Re-Opened

Thread has been cleaned and some off-topic posts not related to development have been deleted.

Everyone should be aware about the forum rules, if not, i suggest you go through them now.

To begin with i would like to Quote this Disclaimer from the OP:

Code:
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead cats, 
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.  
YOU are choosing to make these modifications, 
and no point in pointing the finger at me for messing up your device.

While going through the last 2/3 pages, most posts here are blaming developers for a broken/non functional feature and others are trying to defend them. This is not a playground. The thread is meant for Discussion on ROM support. Do not request for ETAs or status updates for Development Projects. Developers work hard on their free time, and will release updates or news when they're ready, so please be patient.

If you want to give feedback or request for features, please do so in a constructive way rather than being demanding. OP being still a student has already done a remarkable job on porting OxygenOS outside of OnePlus devices. I would request everyone to be patient, not jump on any conclusions & support the development by providing feedback/suggestions along with proper logs for any broken issues so that they can be looked upon in the right way. If you don't know what you are doing and/or are having problems, use the General or Q&A forums. That's what they are there for!

Also, there is no need to make any announcements on behalf of OP on the thread on what is going on Telegram or anything outside of XDA. We always encourage to keep all development and discussions to remain on XDA for our love of community support instead of any outside channels. Please let OP make the announcements as and when required and do not indulge in any discussion which is going on telegram or any outside medium.

Finally, If you see something that doesn't seem right or is possibly against the rules, please do not reply, just report it for the Moderator Team to investigate and take any necessary action. XDA is a place to come learn and share your knowledge. If you are not here for those reasons then you are here for the wrong ones.

Let's keep the discussion clean and related to Development related things and issues moving forward.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to PM me directly and we can hopefully resolve it for you.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Funk Wizard
Forum Moderator

Last edited:

ydd0ras

Dec 28, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Sad things happened here. But fortunately the thread has been reopened again. Just wanted to say thanks to the developer and his effort. Even I generally don't use any ROM with in-built Google stuff or any gapps, this ROM is fantastic, nice and stable enough for my usage. Containing a cool UI and some useful features. Hats off! And many thanks!

Sent from my Poco F1 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Reactions: Zlatanadon

dinoz223

Account currently disabled
Feb 16, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
hey i realy liked your idea about this oos rom i love it so much i always wanted a rom like this sense i got my poco you did a great job pls keep it up and dont close the project becuse its important to me and for other pepule and you dont need to give a **** about somebodys who says that you did bad work becuse they are stupied and they are not aprishiate your hard work like me and other pepule who loves your work
so pls dont close the project i wanna see more and more updates from you
thx for the rom you are an amazing developer

amitroutray

Dec 31, 2011
@CodeElixir Just wanted to Thank You so much for a great ROM port which I am using as my daily driver. To me you are a genius! I really wish you would continue your development, and obviously, you are the only one who knows how to do so ;)
+1 for it.
Same thing from me from my heart for the Dev.

This is really bad for the community but one thing should be remembered, there always will be few toxic people in any community who doesn't respect devs work.

That doesn't make devs work less valuable. We always support your development and kuddos to @CodeElixir for whom we got to use the OxygenOs sGSI Port as a daily driver.

We hope you resume the project & also want to let you know that we all respect your work! [emoji3590]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mideg and PetritH

theandroidguy

Aug 20, 2016
Kolkata
HTC Desire 816
Nokia X
Will the rom be available agian for download? The links are broken
Yes very soon, but I've the Op6 latest build on my cloud, I can give u the link

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

So finally I installed this rom and must say dev did an awesome job by porting this rom for us, thank you so much @CodeElixir. We poco owners are blessed, smooth, fast and fluid. Best rom for poco ri8 now, thought there are some minor bugs but being a experimental geek I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    oxygenos-logo-feature.jpg

Warnings:-
    Code:
    /*
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead cats,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.  
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and no point
     * in pointing the finger at me for messing up your device
     */

OxygenOS is a customized version of the Android mobile operating system developed by Chinese smartphone manufacturer OnePlus exclusively for their smartphones. This is a ported version of latest Oxygen OS available for Oneplus6/6T as of now.

Current Status :confused:
    RIL
    Phone calls: Working.
    Mobile Data: Working.
    SMS: Working.
    Dual SIM: Working.
    Dual Volte: Working.

FINGERPRINT
    Fingerprint is Working.

WIFI
    2.4G/5G : Working.
    Hotspot: Working.
    Hidden SSID: Working.
    Miracast: Working.

BLUETOOTH
    Working.

LED
    Working.

GPS
    Working.

SENSORS
    All sensors are Working.

MEDIA
    Video Playback: Working.
    Hardware decoder: Working.

CAMERA
    Oneplus native camera: Few features are broken.
    MIUI Camera port : Working(Back portrait doesnt work. Looks like secondary cam is not available through API in OOS).
    GCAM port: Working.

AMBIENT DISPLAY
    Oneplus AOD: Disabled/Doesnt support to our panel. However, native Doze notifications are enabled.

AUDIO
    Recording: Working.
    Playback: Working.
    Oneplus Audio Tuner: Disabled/Doesnt support. Added Mi dirac enhancer.

ENCRYPTION
    Working.

SILENT MODE
    Not Working -- Due to absence of Three way Switch/Alert Slider.
    Workaround : Use thirdparty app/widget.

IR FACE UNLOCK
    Oneplus native faceunlock: Doesnt support.
    Workaround : Use Google trusted face.
    Note: 1. Use thirdparty flashlight app/Godly torch to get it working.
    2. Dont try to use Oneplus faceunlock. This will override Google trusted app in Smart Lock options.

KERNEL
    DTWP: Working.
    Screen Off Gestures : Disabled/Doesnt support to our panel.
    Patched few optimizations needed for OOS from OP6 kernel.
    Note : Flashing other kernels will break dtwp and optimizations added. Dont report any issues if any., in case u flash any other kernel, even though it works.

KNOWN ISSUES
    - May be a few.

DOWNLOADS:highfive:
    OP6 Port
    OxygenOS-v9.0.3-OP6-sGSI-beryllium.zip
    OxygenOS-v9.0.4-OP6-sGSI-beryllium.zip

OP6t Port
    OxygenOS-v9.0.11-OP6t-sGSI-beryllium.zip
    OxygenOS-v9.0.12-OP6t-sGSI-beryllium.zip

Vendor Additions/Fixes
    Vendor Patch
    ANXCameraMagisk_22.DarkturquoiseRosybrownLeafbird.zip

INSTRUCTIONS:cowboy:
    • Download the ROM of your choice.
    • Backup everything.
    • Flash latest PIE Firmware and Vendor.
    • Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik).
    • Do factory reset.(Optional : But this is recommended to avoid any issues)
    • Flash Rom.(Gapps are included).
    • Flash DFE(Optional : For those who dont need encryption)
    • Flash vendor patch(Flash this everytime you change vendor).

CHANGELOG:eek:
    Code:
    [B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Oxygen OS 9.0.4/9.0.12[/COLOR][/U][/B]
    -Revert pubg thermal throttling aggressiveness to stock. (Should fix heating and battery drain issues during gameplay).
    -Fixed Ambient display(Disabled OP AOD and enabled Doze notifications).
    -Added auto faceUnlock support.(Dismiss locksreen automatically when face is recognized).
    -Added debug IMS props to workaround CarrierConfig restrictions.
    -IR patch included.

[B][U][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Oxygen OS 9.0.3/9.0.11[/COLOR][/U][/B]
    -Latest base taken from OP6/6t.
    -Adjusted Notch and statusbar icons.
    -Fixed brightness issues
    -Fixed DT2W.

DONATIONS:angel:
    Help Supporting me. Any donations are highly appreciated.

Donate via PayTM

6FRhHjOjduzhqwQ6d18q-kaxlEs6LkQPsH6PWRS9lMo08KCjSdm-oOA_ibgrtAbHfXIMLzlPIw=s328-no

Contributors:cool:
    CodeElixir
    ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-02-15

Created 2019-02-03
    Last Updated 2019-02-15
    Moderator Notice

Moderator Information | Thread Locked for Clean up

More to come ...

Mod Edit | Thread Cleaned and Re-Opened

Thread has been cleaned and some off-topic posts not related to development have been deleted.

Everyone should be aware about the forum rules, if not, i suggest you go through them now.

To begin with i would like to Quote this Disclaimer from the OP:

Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead cats, 
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.  
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, 
    and no point in pointing the finger at me for messing up your device.

While going through the last 2/3 pages, most posts here are blaming developers for a broken/non functional feature and others are trying to defend them. This is not a playground. The thread is meant for Discussion on ROM support. Do not request for ETAs or status updates for Development Projects. Developers work hard on their free time, and will release updates or news when they're ready, so please be patient.

If you want to give feedback or request for features, please do so in a constructive way rather than being demanding. OP being still a student has already done a remarkable job on porting OxygenOS outside of OnePlus devices. I would request everyone to be patient, not jump on any conclusions & support the development by providing feedback/suggestions along with proper logs for any broken issues so that they can be looked upon in the right way. If you don't know what you are doing and/or are having problems, use the General or Q&A forums. That's what they are there for!

Also, there is no need to make any announcements on behalf of OP on the thread on what is going on Telegram or anything outside of XDA. We always encourage to keep all development and discussions to remain on XDA for our love of community support instead of any outside channels. Please let OP make the announcements as and when required and do not indulge in any discussion which is going on telegram or any outside medium.

Finally, If you see something that doesn't seem right or is possibly against the rules, please do not reply, just report it for the Moderator Team to investigate and take any necessary action. XDA is a place to come learn and share your knowledge. If you are not here for those reasons then you are here for the wrong ones.

Let's keep the discussion clean and related to Development related things and issues moving forward.

If anyone has any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to PM me directly and we can hopefully resolve it for you.

Thank you for your cooperation,
    Funk Wizard
    Forum Moderator
    Update
    Link is in OP.
    Oxygen OS 9.0.4/9.0.12
    -Fixed Ambient display(Disabled OP AOD and enabled Doze notifications)(Enable Settings->Display->Ambient Display->New Notifications.)
    -Added debug IMS props to workaround CarrierConfig restrictions
    -IR patch included.

Official Changelog for OOS 9.0.4/9.0.12
    -Updated Android security patch to 2019.01
    -Optimizations for Screen Display
    -Deep integration with Google Duo(Install Google Duo to avail this feature)
    -Oneplus Laboratory(toggle for OP Smartboost)
    -General Bug Fixes & Software Improvements
    Mod Edit | Thread Closed

With a heavy heart OP has requested the thread to be closed as he would no longer be working on this port.
    He may return when he has more time from Real Life.

Till then, Thread Closed on OP Request.

Funk Wizard
    Forum Moderator

Edit: There are some reports of new build floating around, I can reopen the thread if the developer wants to so please don't spam other threads and PM me instead, Thanks

Last Builds
    OxygenOS-v9.0.12-OP6t-sGSI-beryllium_Mar08.zip
    OxygenOS-v9.0.4-OP6-sGSI-beryllium_Mar04.zip
    Update 2019/04/23

All Credits to the OP, just sharing the latest build for the community :good:

Stable
    MD5: 2e077b18d6bcf29708b61c80d7660717

Beta
    MD5: 38cb65a33654e55525e0a1e2a5e2f21e

Code:
    Changelog :

✓ OnePlus changes for both stable and beta line-up.
    ✓SPL : Stable - March // Beta - April.
    ✓ Removed additional usb mount(usb drivers) when mtp is enabled.
    ✓ Improved thermal management. 
    (Completely removed Xiaomi meme thermal solution. Throttling occurs based on current reduction instead of frequency.)
    ✓ Minor improvement in charging speeds. Depends on cpu and battery temp. Dont complain if ur device is warm and charges slowly. 
    ✓ Fix dirac issues occurred in previous release.
    ✓ Add back missing digital well being. 
    ✓ Kernel upstream from los source.
    ✓ Bundled with stable vendor.(10.3.4.0).

Installation Instructions :

-> Back up EVERYTHING.
    -> Wipe Data, System, Cache, Dalvik -Cache.(Internal storage is optional)
    -> Install the zip.
    -> Flash DFE (Optional, those who need it)
    -> Flash V4A-fix.zip (For viper users).
    -> Reboot.

Notes :
    * U may use different vendor if u wish to provided u need to flash additional zip listed below.

vendor_patch.zip

* Those who need stock thermals, I made flashable zip for them. Also provided uninstaller in case u don't need stock thermals.

Stock_Thermal_Installer.zip
    Stock_Thermal_Uninstaller.zip

* Updates will be released whenever a stable build of Oxygen OS is released for the Op6t.

Also a beta version of OOS has been ported for you to try.
    OnePlus has changed a lot of things, UI, animations and others.
    Don't expect any support for beta release.

* Do not ask for any updates or fixes, no support if ETA on further development so try at your own risk.

ANXCamera
    Install Magisk version via Magisk only, If you install this via recovery. RIP
    Install TWRP version only if you don;t have Magsik.

https://github.com/XEonAX/ANXCamera10/releases/tag/63.oosberyllium

* No Support for custom kernel.