the dev-host page just gives fake download button with ad **** (i tried both the green and blue buttons)
Could someone give another workink link for CWM for s6102?
thanks in advance
For those who don't know... cwm is the advanced recovery console for your device, using which you can :
1. Nandroid backup & restore.
2. Flash custom rom & other advanced updater-scripts.
3. Partition/Format sdcard.
4. Calibrate battery by wiping battery stats.
5. And more...
1. Click here to download CWM for your device (CWM-6102.zip)
2. Put CWM-6102.zip in your sdcard root
3. Reboot to recovery using 3 button combo (Home Key+Volume Up Key + Power Key)
4. Select update from sdcard
6. Chose the CWM-6102.zip
You can download from here
Press thanks button if i helped
|cwm, duos, galaxy y, root, unroot|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|