Thanks Meter: 4,608

Post Reply Email Thread
16th February 2019, 12:37 PM |#12711  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,608

Donate to Me
More
Hi all,

A quick update about material theming issue. I update a lot of androidx dependency (sadly to alpha versions) to get missing features. I hope it be better.

I also finish the F-Droid merge request. Once merged by F-Droid team and if your feedback about 4.2.2 are good, I will tag this version to push it to the store.

Changelog:
  • Improve Material Theming
  • Update build tools

Download:

AdAway 4.2.2 on AndroidFileHost (md5: 539a649b6ddebeb99405f48e2adf3548)
The Following 138 Users Say Thank You to PerfectSlayer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PerfectSlayer Ad-Free

16th February 2019, 04:42 PM |#12712  
Flag St.Louis
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest4711

The key used for signing is different on f-droid and GitHub/XDA thread. So if you want update it before a new version is available on f-droid you have to uninstall the old one first.

But if 3.3 is working for you no need to update...

So, if I want to install the app from fdroid, I'm not going to get the most recent stable release? Why are the fdroid releases matching with ones on GitHub? I know the keys are different, but it's been some months now at this point: the lastest stable should be there by now, no? Going out of my way to GitHub when previously I could rely on fdroid seems odd

Sent from my Pixel 2 using XDA Labs
16th February 2019, 04:57 PM |#12713  
Recognized Contributor
Flag SLO
Thanks Meter: 5,816

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NameLessThugZero

So, if I want to install the app from fdroid, I'm not going to get the most recent stable release? Why are the fdroid releases matching with ones on GitHub? I know the keys are different, but it's been some months now at this point: the lastest stable should be there by now, no? Going out of my way to GitHub when previously I could rely on fdroid seems odd

Sent from my Pixel 2 using XDA Labs

^^^^ The post directly above explains that the automatic builds on f-droid have been solved, meaning the newest builds will show there soon and should be updated quickly now. ^^^^
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pkt_Lnt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pkt_Lnt Ad-Free
16th February 2019, 07:46 PM |#12714  
Thanks Meter: 2,008

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectSlayer

Hi all,

A quick update about material theming issue. I update a lot of androidx dependency (sadly to alpha versions) to get missing features. I hope it be better.

I also finish the F-Droid merge request. Once merged by F-Droid team and if your feedback about 4.2.2 are good, I will tag this version to push it to the store.

Changelog:
Improve Material Theming
Update build tools

Download:

No problems here. Everything's working as expected.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfcity For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfcity Ad-Free
16th February 2019, 08:41 PM |#12715  
Thanks Meter: 248

More
+1
Works fine

Tapatalk - OnePlus 6
The Following User Says Thank You to 0kti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 0kti Ad-Free
16th February 2019, 10:02 PM |#12716  
Thanks Meter: 710

More
+1 working fine on oneplus 5t oos rom
The Following User Says Thank You to insigma28 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift insigma28 Ad-Free
16th February 2019, 10:05 PM |#12717  
Thanks Meter: 334

More
+1 working fine on pixel 3 xl AOSiP.
The Following User Says Thank You to bggold For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bggold Ad-Free
17th February 2019, 06:53 AM |#12718  
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectSlayer

Hi all,

Changelog:

• Improve Material Theming
  • Update build tools

Download:

I could not install 4.2.2, even after uninstalling the old previous one, it just fails to install. Anyway, reinstalled from F-Droid and it's fine. Will just wait for the latest from F-Droid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hyborian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hyborian Ad-Free
17th February 2019, 07:16 AM |#12719  
Flag Underwater, no Sh!t
Thanks Meter: 1,042

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyborian

I could not install 4.2.2, even after uninstalling the old previous one, it just fails to install. Anyway, reinstalled from F-Droid and it's fine. Will just wait for the latest from F-Droid.

Did you check md5sum? Maybe bad download?
17th February 2019, 07:29 AM |#12720  
Flag HTC Desire, HD2, DESIRE HD, SENSATION (2), ONE X(3)/X+... What Else ??
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by almir1984

I have problem with app
He tell me phone is not rotted,but hi is rotted(see pic)
Any help

Hi

Open Magisk
Menu Sandwich
Root (2nd menu)
Delete adaway line
Open adaway again to retrieve back root prompt.

PS : rooted, not rotted
The Following User Says Thank You to solid.snake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift solid.snake Ad-Free
17th February 2019, 08:04 AM |#12721  
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaibar

Did you check md5sum? Maybe bad download?

didn't check, but downloaded 3 times. Will try again later maybe.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ad block, adaway, adblock, adblocker, source

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)