Thanks Meter: 2

By TerryGidd, Junior Member on 9th May 2013, 10:20 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th August 2013, 12:03 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceMarble

whoa, $6? could you provide some details? what kind of app did you do that is making you that kind of cpm? what kind of ad placement did you use?

I obviously don't want to give too much away in regards to the exact apps as I wouldn't need the competition , but they are travel related. I am getting the $6+ CPM off tapcontext, using both their interstitial & notification ads.

11th August 2013, 10:15 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This list below in general is a pretty good summary of some of the best ways to monetize your application.
With this in mind, the latter in the list (unlockable content) is something that we will be experiencing far more of in the future in my opinion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartician

Three options:

• Have an app that's good enough to make people pay to install it: Quite hard, especially on the Android platform where many users expect even high quality apps to be free.
  • Free app with advertisements. This usually only works well for apps which have a high user engagement, both session frequency and session length. If you have a utility app that runs in the background or gets used once in a blue moon, this model is not really suited for that, even if the app is super useful.
  • Free app with in-app purchases to unlock features and/or acquire consumable items. Especially games seem to be very successful with this approach.

3rd September 2013, 10:59 PM |#13  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 1

More
It is kinda sad that its getting harder and harder to make money off the purchase of the app itself anymore. Even if you give out the free version, I've seen that very few people upgrade to the full version. There are just too many free games out there. Users end up spending more money within their favorite free apps instead of trying out many different apps.

I'm in the middle of an ad campaign for my new app and its getting a great # of installs (more than other apps). Reviews are good and emails/comments on social media about the game are positive, and yet so few people upgrade to the full version!
4th September 2013, 12:59 PM |#14  
Bergen op Zoom
Thanks Meter: 5

More
In my opinion never use the notification kind of adds, its very annoying wich makes people uninstall your app, unlockable content would be the best move i think. Again, its my opinion.

Sent from my super awesome LG-P700
The Following User Says Thank You to Jaspervaneyck For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jaspervaneyck Ad-Free
26th September 2013, 11:37 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Different ads are good for the beginning.
16th December 2013, 01:08 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I use Admob and for now it's good for me.

I can't live with this money but little is better than nothing.
17th June 2017, 01:58 PM |#17  
Account currently disabled

More
How To Recover Deleted Photos From Android Phone For Free
It often happens that you accidentally end up deleting all the pictures stored on the memory card of your smartphones. It sucks, especially if you have not stored a backup of the images elsewhere (usually on an external hard drive or laptop).
22nd June 2017, 11:23 AM |#18  
Ods

More
Sure, you may try to place the in-app ads. Clickky's monetization platform will help you to place ads relevant to your users (the programmatic approach identifies your user and his interests and shows him the appropriate ads). It works by eCPM. One of the publishers received traffic from 11 geo locations in various regions. eCPM rates peaked at $61.5 in Russia, followed by $30.28 in Switzerland, $14.13 in New Zealand, and $9.45 in France. Overall, eCPM haven’t fallen below $0.65. He had a mobile web-site, not an app, but it doesn't matter.

The eCPM you get depends on users. Let's suppose that the app advertiser has some profile of users who will most likely install his app, use it and make in-app purchases. He is ready to pay money to attract these certain users, showing them the ads. When these certain users use your app, the system (RTB-based) connect you (publisher) and app owner (advertiser). That's why the eCPM is very high. Imagine, how much you are ready to pay as an advertiser for the particular user who will bring you at least $200/mo via in-app purchases. Yes, that's why some publishers may earn up to $150

Agree with @aiaran that you should use multiple networks as they give you different fill rates in different GEOs. Unfortunately there is no best-ever solution on the market. E.g., now Clickky's monetization platfrom is now very good on Tier 1 countries, and maybe some other platform will monetize your traffic from Australia or Russia much better. In a month the situation may change, so you have to combine different platform and monetize yur traffic to the fullest.
25th July 2018, 01:35 AM |#19  

More
I work for AppLixir which specializes in reward videos for games and we would love to help you with any apps or games you have. You really don't need to prepare anything other than having a great game! Revenue generation on our platform can be implemented in less than an hour (15 minutes for many).

It's free to signup too.
21st February 2019, 07:33 PM |#20  

More
Try looking into Kin, a cryptocurrency that is working to change the monetization game completely. No more annoying ads or in app purchase. kinecosystem.org

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)