4,484 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,572

Post Reply Email Thread
8th July 2016, 05:32 PM |#1771  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dado023

Custom 4.x roms don't have full hardware support.......eventually you can try to use market apps to compensate.

That's fine but the problem is that my internal storage is still stuck at 147MB, I did flash mount2SD and apps keep installing in my internal storage.

I have made the partition (SD-ext?) I made it at 1.5 GB and all correctly but apps still keep installing in my internal storage.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dado023

Custom 4.x roms don't have full hardware support.......eventually you can try to use market apps to compensate.

Also can you kindly suggest alternative app for camera which in your opinion is effective?

22nd February 2019, 10:55 AM |#1772  
Flag Divonne-les-Bains
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thank you
I've restored my old HTC Desire using this ROM. It's working well and I've discovered 4Ext recovery.
It would be nice to find an FM tuner App to restore all the original functionality. Has anyone found a compatible APK?

I've been playing with Mounts2SD and currently have it running with 1Gb of swap space rather than ZRAM; this seems to be more stable. Any comments regarding that would be welcome.

The only problem I have with the installation on my HTC is that Beanstalk sometimes awakes without WiFi. A reboot is the only solution I've found for this. Again, any comments welcome.

Thank you Chromium.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, beanstalk, chromium, desire, kitkat, rom, straight out of compton

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)