Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][JB][02/28/2019] aospSX 1.0.9

76 posts
Thanks Meter: 95

Post Reply Email Thread
8th February 2019, 05:42 AM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I must say I love the size of this device. Fits so nicely in my hand.

How do you open the recent apps screen on this rom? The physical buttons don't seem to bring it up.
nm. Hold down home button.

8th February 2019, 06:36 PM |#172  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zojak

Device booted up properly.
Here's a log if you need it.
https://pastebin.com/2S3AzVaR

Awesome. I will start building the next release. I should have it posted shortly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steppnasty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steppnasty Ad-Free
9th February 2019, 09:04 AM |#173  

More
I ran into an issue with the phone not recognizing when headphones are plugged in. The back speaker continues to be used. Besides that this rom has been very good. Much more stable than the 3.0/4.0 roms I tried years back.

Also would you know how I can change which camera app launched when the camera button is pressed?
12th February 2019, 08:30 PM |#174  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I ran into an issue with the phone not recognizing when headphones are plugged in. The back speaker continues to be used. Besides that this rom has been very good. Much more stable than the 3.0/4.0 roms I tried years back.

Also would you know how I can change which camera app launched when the camera button is pressed?

I don't know of a way to launch a different camera app with the camera button. The camera app has the code that listens for the CAMERA_BUTTON intent and then it launches itself. As for the headset issue, I am working on a fix for that.
26th February 2019, 12:57 AM |#175  
Moderator Committee Lead - Illuminati Confirmed
Flag Nusquam et ubique
Thanks Meter: 11,037

Donate to Me
More
It's impressive this phone is still around. The MT4G was prob my favorite old school android
26th February 2019, 04:39 PM |#176  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark manning

It's impressive this phone is still around. The MT4G was prob my favorite old school android

I agree. Out of all the phones I have owned it is probably the most durable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steppnasty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Steppnasty Ad-Free
26th February 2019, 04:48 PM |#177  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Just an FYI. I was able to come up with a solution for selecting a different camera app with the camera button. I tested this with the Open Camera app. I also have a fix for the headphone issue and I threw in customizable hardware buttons from CM. I am currently trying to fix an issue with using the camera button to focus. If I don't see any other issues after I fix the focus button, I will push out the next release.
27th February 2019, 06:28 AM |#178  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppnasty

Just an FYI. I was able to come up with a solution for selecting a different camera app with the camera button. I tested this with the Open Camera app. I also have a fix for the headphone issue and I threw in customizable hardware buttons from CM. I am currently trying to fix an issue with using the camera button to focus. If I don't see any other issues after I fix the focus button, I will push out the next release.

Sounds great.
1st March 2019, 03:55 PM |#179  
OP Member
Flag Washington D.C.

Donate to Me
More
1.0.9 is up.
1st March 2019, 04:58 PM |#180  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steppnasty

1.0.9 is up.

Looks superb. Headphones works. Choosing camera button app works. Camera button focus works. I'll keep playing around with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zojak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Zojak Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)