A Warning about using Beijing iPhone Repair

84 posts
Thanks Meter: 111

By sparkyuiop, Member on 12th February 2014, 04:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th December 2016, 04:38 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have dealt with bejing iphone repair on many many occasions let me first concede the point that yes they take forever to post a refund ive only had to have a refund on 2 occasions and both times was over 5 months .
That being said they have fixed phones that several other companies had to refund my money on ive had them handle 15 - 20 phones for me they have never ripped me off other than the irritating length of time to recieve my refund in fact on 3 occasions they saved my butt because i listened to a so called friend instead of doing my homework and i would have lost just shy of $1000 total if they hadnt fixed my problem
Nobodies perfect which is bs in the business world but even yet i will stick with this company they may be slow at times but they usually get the results i need thank you for your time and consideration

15th March 2017, 09:32 PM |#22  
Flag Balneário Camboriú - SC

More
I'm having the same problem with them since September 2016.

Order: 153764 - feb 1st 2017 - U$4.95
Order: 152547 - september 6th 2016 - U$29.95

both of them are "processing".

Tried to contact them many times but didn't have any answer.
16th March 2017, 02:40 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyuiop

Just to update...

After showing them this post and pointing out that Googling 'Beijing iPhone Repair' shows this post directly below their own website they refunded me. (The power of XDA!) They have also blocked my I.P from accessing their website for some reason, assuming I have no idea what a proxy is! It was unnecessary anyway as I have no desire to return to it anyway!

Glad that it worked .
20th July 2017, 04:18 PM |#24  

More
Wish i would have saw this thread as well, ordered a 2 day blacklist removal, order #156252 and its been 7 days with no replies to any of my emails.... had to pay someone else for service ... extremely upset i just want my refund
15th March 2018, 09:25 AM |#25  

More
Beijing iphone
I’ve just had a tussle with this company I paid them to clean an imei no on an iPhone 6 which was lost then found they didn’t do it in there stipulated time when I asked them about it (3 times) I got no answer I asked for a refund ? No answer I’ve had to go back to PayPal to try to get my money back ? No answer again
I’m beginning to think it’s a scam ? Should have read the posts on here first ????
1st April 2018, 08:22 PM |#26  
Flag Anchorage
Thanks Meter: 20,885

More
Guys let's let you in on something. If a device is black listed there is nothing you can do. Changing the imei is illegal in many countries and even owning the tools or devices with illegal imei can get you into a lot of trouble legally.
29th December 2018, 05:22 PM |#27  

More
Order Status Changed
Fix and Unlock Blacklisted iPhone and Sa
Hello store4cellunlock,
The status of your order #164447 has been changed. Please take note of the processing/completion time on the order page. In order for us to serve you faster and better, please do check that the order is still within the time frame before asking for a status update. We endeavour to get your order done as soon as possible and appreciate your patience.
New Payment Status
Cancelled
Your order
Clean Clear Sprint iPhone, iPad or Android with Bad ESN IMEI (Unpaid Bills) EXCLUSIVE PROMO
Clean Clear Sprint iPhone, iPad or Android with Bad ESN IMEI (Unpaid Bills) EXCLUSIVE PROMO
1 × $34.70

These order allredy has been canciled so refund payemt to payapl accont or give me link i will upload new imei
They not reply now any thing not clean imei nor give reund or link to upload new imei guys help out to fix them
28th February 2019, 09:15 PM |#28  

More
Thanks for the info on Beijing iPhone Repair - going to try theofficialunlocks instead unless anyone has any other suggestions. I'm trying to unlock an iCloud locked Apple Series 4 watch. -Gina
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beijing iphone repair, scam, scammers, theft

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)