[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 Preview & Nightly Builds for Samsung Epic 4G

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,009

By CMTeamEpic, Retired Recognized Developer on 2nd September 2012, 02:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st March 2019, 05:12 PM |#3191  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Does anyone still have a copy of this version (or any version that is Jellybean really) that they could upload to google drive or MegaUpload? I can't find this anywhere and I really would like to try this out.
4th March 2019, 05:41 PM |#3192  
Flag Marlboro NY
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumen

Does anyone still have a copy of this version (or any version that is Jellybean really) that they could upload to google drive or MegaUpload? I can't find this anywhere and I really would like to try this out.

I think the one truly astounding takeaway here is that you have one of these devices, and are still looking to use it.
4th March 2019, 09:10 PM |#3193  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuGmENTor

I think the one truly astounding takeaway here is that you have one of these devices, and are still looking to use it.

Some people like to use these things as computers (which is what they actually are in the end.)

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumen

Here you go: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1024
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)