[ROM][9.0][Signed] Lineage 16.0 for Yureka | Yureka+

Search This thread

rajesh@xda

Sep 18, 2018
Pennadam Town Tamil Nadu
I used freespace app and I see that my System partition is of 1.27 GB. How do I make it 2.5 GB?
Is this increased System partition required for Android Pie or specifically for this ROM?
Yes. ROM support only 2.5gb system partition.

Device partition need to be done carefully.
I used AG tool for partitioning 2.5gb system and annabathina tool for restoring to default partition.
If you are interested in this..first check if your usb is working fine.
Then back up your current partition in annabathina tool and then use ag tool for 2.5 GB . Store ur backup in zip file and you can use that backup to restore partition again through annabathina tool.
Hope you got this procedure:good:

rajesh@xda

Sep 18, 2018
Pennadam Town Tamil Nadu
New update

Features updated

* Enforcing selinux support.
* ROM available both on tesk-keys and release keys.
* December 2018, January 2019 and February 2019 security patches have been merged.
* Webview has been updated to Chromium 71.0.3578.99
* Added “Mark as read” action in messages notifications

Post updated with new download link

Note : VoLTE not included in this build.​

bickynath690

Jul 2, 2018
New update

Features updated

* December 2018, January 2019 and February 2019 security patches have been merged.

Or any bug

Sent from my YU5510 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    8iHzIqP.png

Lineage 16.0 signed build for Yureka | Yureka+ [ YU5510/AO5510 ]

Build type : UNOFFICIAL

Disclaimer : ROMs are built for development purpose only. Use at your own risk.

This ROM completely compiled on lineage source code and with minimum workarounds for a successful build.
    No extra features are added. ROM is loaded with default lineage apps and working smooth. This ROM supports from 1.6 GB to 2.5 GB system partition and available on both test-key and release key. Test-key version of ROM is signed with public keys and it is free to download. Both test-key and release key ROMs have common features but release key ROMs have enhanced security and apps which requires release key build wont work on test key build .

1. ROM-Signed test key

Note : Most of the UNOFFICIAL ROMs built by developers for yureka are signed with test-keys (public keys) . For testing ROM features and smoothness, test-keys is not an issue but release key signed builds are always preferred when ROM is used as daily driver.

Download Lineage-16.0-Test-key

Features
    * With all lineage features untouched including the kernel.
    * Enforcing selinux
    * Crystal clear sound
    * Certified device status under google play
    * SafetyNet Test is passed
    * Smooth ROM experience

Instructions​
    Upgrading to LineageOS 16.0

1. Make a backup of your important data
    2. Download the build and also Gapps.
    3. Download proper addons packages GApps (arm64) for Android 9.0/Lineage OS 16.0
    4. Make sure your recovery and firmware are up to date
    5. Format your system partition and install ROM.

Give enough time for ROM to settle in first boot and restart after first boot. Enable developer option on settings and change animation scale to 0.5x . Then yureka will rock on pie !

Feel the difference:cool:

Note: This build does not support VoLTE and default partition not supported.

2. ROM-Signed release key ( Donate Version )

About release keys​

The Android tree includes test-keys. Building an Android OS image using make will sign all .apk files using the test-keys. Since the test-keys are publicly known, anybody can sign their own .apk files with the same keys, which may allow them to replace or hijack system apps built into your OS image. For this reason it is critical to sign any publicly released or deployed Android OS image with a special set of release-keys. Lineage official ROMs are always signed builds. Since lineage drop support for YU Yureka, I prefer to build unofficial signed ROMs and will release my builds on xda android development .
    Note : Nowadays some apps will work only on ROMs signed with release keys .

Features

* ROM is signed with release keys .
    * Enforcing selinux
    * Crystal clear sound
    * Root not needed.
    * Secure than public test keys release
    * All payment apps work with valid device certification and secure at payment gateway.
    * Certified device status under google play
    * Smooth ROM experience

For signed release key ROM and other info at
    https://t.me/rajesh_xda

Source code

Android 9 on Yureka | Yureka Plus.

If anyone interested in building new updates for yureka running on lineage-16.0 and other custom ROMs running on android pie. This resources will be helpful.

Device trees updated with latest patches. Checkout repositories at https://github.com/rajesh-xda

Use default branch "staging/lineage-16.0-volte" on device trees (device tree, common tree, kernel and vendor tree) and also use patches in android tree (snap and framework base).

For lineage build instructions refer here https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/tomato/build

For other custom ROMs refer build instructions on their respective official sites.​

Screenshots

BSIry0Z.jpg

c2wuzz8.jpg

Olb76hF.jpg

Credits
    Google's AOSP Project.
    Lineage OS for the source code and The Open GApps Project.
    Contribute to Lineage OS at https://paypal.me/LineageOS
    Contribute to Gapps at https://www.paypal.com/donate/?toke...EScTbkNmciIDl9n5LyDW&country.x=US&locale.x=US
    My brother Dr.R.Kapilraj contribution to compile ROM.

Special thanks @TheButti as good buddy in ROM discussions and I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me !

Donations are welcome at PayPal
    https://www.paypal.me/RajeshR25
    Or
    Paytm QR code
    cq4Lhzl.jpg

Support developers on their respective threads and let YUREKA live long:cool:

Nougat and oreo

Sound Enhancements​
    Equalizers

Feedback is welcome
    Kindly use english language on comment section:good:​
    Yes. With lot more fixes and improvements:good:
    New update

Olb76hF.jpg

This time ROM with major changes

Features updated
    * Available on both test-key and release key.
    * Build shifted to 1.6 GB system partition with micro gapps support. 2.5 GB system also supported with full gapps package.
    * New sepolicy to support enforcing selinux.
    * PIP , Ambient display and with new gestures.
    * Inbuilt call recording.
    * Crystal clear sound.
    * Certified device status under google play.
    * Stable and smooth ROM experience.

Most of the lineage pie features are rendered in this update. This ROM will be again updated only when there is successful implementation of VoLTE.

No ETA for VoLTE​

Post updated with new screenshots and download link​
    New update

Features updated

New update

Features updated

This update is mainly focused on app permissions and settings. Lineage official system apps (Camera, Gallery, Music and Media Provider) are not completely adapted to changes in Google’s AOSP android pie 9.0. Even official lineage-16.0 builds of other devices may face this issue. Apps running on android pie need to have run time permissions in addition to their default permissions. Taking everything in consideration this time changes are done on lineage source itself to provide seamless operation for system apps. So in my lineage-16.0 builds for yureka and yureka plus will no longer face this permission issue and ROM update is more stable than before.
    For Yureka and yureka plus, android pie system uses more than 50% of RAM and it is limited to 2 GB. For smooth operation of device there is a need to choose wisely for installing apps and its update from playstore.

Instructions : For installing ROM clean flash is highly recommended​

Post updated with new download link:good:

Download