FORUMS

xell 2400 mah battery for treo pro---battery indicator bar!

46 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By mrteii, Member on 26th May 2009, 11:29 AM
Thread Deleted Email Thread
anyone is using this extended battery? I got one but the battery indicator can never be indicated accurately..
26th May 2009, 04:26 PM |#2  
Flag Columbia, SC
Thanks Meter: 0

More
mugen or seidio would have been your best bet...
28th May 2009, 04:24 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have this exact same battery and have the same problem. Did you ever resolve it?

-Tom
30th May 2009, 12:13 PM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
no i couldn't fix this problem and additional headache is the thing can not be charged now. i paid more than 30 $ to buy this piece of shi-t.
3rd August 2010, 11:57 PM |#5  

More
Treo Pro Battery Indicator
I also acquired an XL battery and have the same problem with the battery indicator (it can remain 0% for a whole day until the actual battery charge drains completely). Does anyone have an answer to what can be done so that the indicator adapts to the correct battery capacities?
9th August 2010, 06:08 PM |#6  
Flag Madison
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcvcp

I also acquired an XL battery and have the same problem with the battery indicator (it can remain 0% for a whole day until the actual battery charge drains completely). Does anyone have an answer to what can be done so that the indicator adapts to the correct battery capacities?

i have had that problem using the stock battery. my battery will sit at 0% for hours sometimes, i can even use a high amount of data and it usually doesnt shut off for a while... ????
30th August 2010, 01:38 PM |#7  

More
I have this one. And i noticed that my battery indicator had shown a full charge for most of the day, even with moderate use.
Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery
Previous Thread Next Thread