[ROM][Lineage 16.0 Unofficial][Pixel 2 XL/Taimen][06-09-19]

Search This thread

tranna

Dec 22, 2018
Could try flashing a different gapps package. I always used the mini

Thank you! It worked with mini!

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Hi everyone!

Has anyone else had trouble with their Google Assistant not popping up with the command "Ok, Google"? When I went to the app's settings the Voice Match option is not enabled no matter what I change the language to. The Access with Voice Match says that "This feature is currently unavailable for this language."

RFoacAa

Last edited:

YahVek

Apr 14, 2014
Thank you for this ROM version, This has been installed and works fine, but the colors style is not working properly, can you provide some solution to fix this issue?

lukazaz

Aug 2, 2010
Tijuana BC
Sorry for asking but recently updated to Android Q does anyone know if there is a way to unlock bootloader? really miss root and lineage (apps will eat my data and lineage was great at keeping them off data)

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Sorry for asking but recently updated to Android Q does anyone know if there is a way to unlock bootloader? really miss root and lineage (apps will eat my data and lineage was great at keeping them off data)

If you have a google variant phone, then just download your SDK platform-tools, and run the fastboot command to unlock it.

YahVek

Apr 14, 2014
Thank you for this ROM version, This has been installed and works fine, but the colors style is not working properly, can you provide some solution to fix this issue?

This's what is happening setting the style with this ROM, if a color is set that is not applied:
IMG-20190313-215307.jpg

IMG-20190313-215307.jpg

Have you any idea to fix this issue now?

Last edited:

YahVek

Apr 14, 2014
Is it the only one who happens to this? Have you an idea how can I fix this?

This's what is happening setting the style with this ROM, if a color is set that is not applied:
IMG-20190313-215307.jpg

Have you any idea to fix this issue now?

NotYetADev

Jul 23, 2017
Is it the only one who happens to this? Have you an idea how can I fix this?

Stop spamming the thread. Everyone has seen your posts, they just didn't care and ignored it. Unless you're going to post a log to help, shut up.
There are a few bugs, this isn't an official stable build. The best thing you can do is post logs.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Bugs I've noticed so far:
YahVek's bug
The updated RIL for the latest Google firmware (most people probably don't have this flashed) doesn't seem to be compatible. As a result, only a "no SIM" message is displayed.
No fingerprint scanner support, likely related to the last issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: rockingondrums

Hell-Razor

Jan 21, 2011
Hi again all. Here's another updated build with the latest security patches:
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397935674

Thanks for your hard work. As of today, I dont have a pixel 2 xl but I am thinking about getting one. Curious where you get the sources from and compile it. Back in the day I compiled my own for the Note 2 but there were several repos to pull from and it was a pita. Curious if you have a repo list or if you just do this on the side? Etc...

Reactions: TekRantGaming

calsurferpunk

Oct 6, 2014
Google Pixel 6a
Thanks for your hard work. As of today, I dont have a pixel 2 xl but I am thinking about getting one. Curious where you get the sources from and compile it. Back in the day I compiled my own for the Note 2 but there were several repos to pull from and it was a pita. Curious if you have a repo list or if you just do this on the side? Etc...

I just followed the basic guide (since Lineage 14.0 I believe) at:
https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/bacon/build

You just have to build for taimen (Pixel 2 XL) and get some references to wahoo (shared between Pixel 2 XL and non XL). I don't have the exact repos I use handy, but I could share them later. It's all just straight from Lineage OS (no outside sources).

Reactions: Hell-Razor

Chronos300

Aug 20, 2010
Is there a way to enable VoLTE on this build? I switched from an older ROM where I could just do it from the mobile networks options but im not seeing it with this ROM

Hell-Razor

Jan 21, 2011
I just followed the basic guide (since Lineage 14.0 I believe) at:
https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/bacon/build

You just have to build for taimen (Pixel 2 XL) and get some references to wahoo (shared between Pixel 2 XL and non XL). I don't have the exact repos I use handy, but I could share them later. It's all just straight from Lineage OS (no outside sources).
awesome. Yeah can you share the repos? I was hunting on gitlab the other day for everything and there are a ton. Also a lot of broken/very out of date repos.

Bilge656

Jul 4, 2012
Hey everyone!

How is everyone enjoying this build? How is the stability and feature support? I'm very interested in flashing it!

Thanks!

Zokunei

Oct 29, 2012
Hey everyone!

How is everyone enjoying this build? How is the stability and feature support? I'm very interested in flashing it!

Thanks!
No stability issues come to mind. I've been using it for about one month. Only feature I miss from other ROMs is Substratum support, but there is at least the ability to turn the settings app black. Definitely recommend [emoji106]

Reactions: twiddles

adamokari

Aug 13, 2017
@calsurferpunk Not asking for an eta at all, but just curious if you've considered going official with your build? If not, what's stopping you?

Been running his for about 4 days or so now, running very smooth. Thanks for all your hard work.

Top Liked Posts