[PATCH] Get back your PINK screen!

1,027 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,940

Post Reply Email Thread
14th October 2013, 02:26 AM |#81  
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Question Will this work if I have locked bootloader?
will this work if i have a locked bootloader? I'm using huawei u8681 ics. Bootloader is unlockable, I'm planning on doing this the manual way via root explorer. I have the rom update.app for this phone in case it gets bricked i can reflash the stock firmware back. But I want to know whether it's pointless or not to flash it. Also, I want to know if this will break my ability to flash the update.app to the phone via dload if i do this. I don't want my ability to restore the phone to stock to be broken also. I want to know if my failsafe will work after this operation.

14th October 2013, 08:03 AM |#82  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 1,497

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irex102

will this work if i have a locked bootloader? I'm using huawei u8681 ics. Bootloader is unlockable, I'm planning on doing this the manual way via root explorer. I have the rom update.app for this phone in case it gets bricked i can reflash the stock firmware back. But I want to know whether it's pointless or not to flash it. Also, I want to know if this will break my ability to flash the update.app to the phone via dload if i do this. I don't want my ability to restore the phone to stock to be broken also. I want to know if my failsafe will work after this operation.

You can't install different devices bootloader to your phone
7th February 2014, 10:29 PM |#83  
Hi Guys,
This can be the most noobist question you ever heard around here.
How do I install CWM in B528?
I have the phone rooted already but I can't find the cust_backup folder to copy the recovery file
thanks

EDIT: found it. ES file explorer wasn't showing the folder and then installed Root Explorer.
29th October 2014, 10:15 AM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blefish

Nope, I will rename it to IdeosX5Parts, which will be included in CM9 starting from 0.03 probably and you can navigate to it using the default Settings app (at least in CM9/CM10).

HELP ME...
i can not connected my huawei u8800 whit ADB.. (error: device not found)
The ADB tool is correct, my samsung can find with ADB...

what can i do..?? sorry of my bad English
29th December 2015, 01:40 PM |#85  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anyone know how to do that with huawei u8860 with official ICS B935 rom.
What are the risks associated? I do not have any experience doing this nor i have the knowledge, please help
29th December 2015, 06:06 PM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 172

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy-phone-bricker

Anyone know how to do that with huawei u8860 with official ICS B935 rom.
What are the risks associated? I do not have any experience doing this nor i have the knowledge, please help

@desalesouche do you know answer for his problem?
29th December 2015, 09:04 PM |#87  
Thanks Meter: 4,353

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihis

@desalesouche do you know answer for his problem?

hi, if i remember well you can't unlock bootloader from pink screen after B927.
So to unlock bootloader you have to flash a downgrade to be able to flash B926 or B927 or B919 stock rom.
after that you can unlock bootloader etc etc...
30th December 2015, 06:04 AM |#88  

More
Is there a downgrade patch from ICS B935 to ICS B919? Anyone know the link to B919 download? It is not on the huawei website anymore.
30th December 2015, 07:43 AM |#89  
Thanks Meter: 172

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy-phone-bricker

Is there a downgrade patch from ICS B935 to ICS B919? Anyone know the link to B919 download? It is not on the huawei website anymore.

I do not own u8860, so I do not know is the downgrade process same as u8800pro so do you research before continuing! But quick search and I came up thread like this Huawei U8860 Honor / Honour / Glory - Index which looked to have some links to B919.
24th March 2019, 04:38 PM |#90  

More
u8860 pink lcd how to fix this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
pink screen usb mount b522

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)