FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

SWEEPSTAKES BOOTLOADER CRAKING: Fill the pot with money!

366 posts
Thanks Meter: 173

By pedrocel85, Senior Member on 4th February 2011, 09:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th July 2011, 08:21 PM |#91  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 243

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by My_Immortal

Long story short... No unlocked bootloader as of now.
To be honest, I believe that if it's doable, Z will do it. I really trusted him and still do, more than max and that laser guy.
Until further progress, bypass method works fine and custom kernel development seems to be going OK!

Xperia X10i via Tapatalk

Z has already said that he is NOT working on the sim/bootloader unlock, as it's outside his area of expertise. He said he is hoping another dev(s) will be able to do it.

17th July 2011, 08:25 PM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 637

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentJBM

Z has already said that he is NOT working on the sim/bootloader unlock, as it's outside his area of expertise. He said he is hoping another dev(s) will be able to do it.

True.
too bad all those threads laser and maxrfon made resulted in nothing.
17th July 2011, 08:26 PM |#93  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Edinburgh, Scotland
Thanks Meter: 5,234

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Ah, sorry I missed that statement.
Anyway, whoever, if anyone ever does it and actually release it, I thanks him in advance!

Xperia X10i via Tapatalk
18th July 2011, 02:34 AM |#94  
Flag Edgewater, FL
Thanks Meter: 254

More
add $50 from me
18th July 2011, 03:50 PM |#95  
Flag Gods Own Place
Thanks Meter: 124

Donate to Me
More
I believe z said some other developer(s) are working on bootloader? (/they have been successful) in the other Gingerbread news topic which was locked.

Is this true? Any advancements? everything is just kinda speechless :-\
19th July 2011, 10:44 PM |#96  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 243

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

I believe z said some other developer(s) are working on bootloader? (/they have been successful) in the other Gingerbread news topic which was locked.

Is this true? Any advancements? everything is just kinda speechless :-\

See my post above. The gingerbread thread is where I got that information. Basically, it's still theoretical at that point. He didn't say that anyone has been successful unlocking the bootloader in a way useful to us. The SIM unlocking procedure technically unlocks the bootloader, so that is where the hope comes from.
26th March 2019, 05:23 PM |#97  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Is this true? Any advancements? everything is just kinda speechless :-

See my post above. The gingerbread thread is where I got that information. Basically, it's still theoretical at that point. He didn't say that anyone has been successful unlocking the bootloader in a way useful to us. The SIM unlocking procedure technically unlocks the bootloader, so that is where the hope comes from.

How
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)