[Root][TWRP][Recovery] Lumigon T3

Search This thread

hecatae

Jul 7, 2010
Over on android hilfe, firmware version 3.2p.268 enabled Google pay for all countries.

Over on 4pda, there's a production firmware flash that's not a recovery, 20170320.

Currently trying

BaltarWithSix

Apr 21, 2014
Lumigon T3 Sim Card problem

Hi guys!

I just got the Lumigon T3 phone from Aliexpress with 150$. Lovely looking phone BUT it does not recognize my SIM card! It is so annoying and I do now know what is the problem. However it does detect my friends sim cards! I have tried factory reset & all the ROM-s available here in this thread. Yes I have tried both sim card slots. I also went to my local network provider and switched out my sim card but that did not help. If I enter my friends sim, it immediately asks from sim password but not with my sim card.

I seem to be having the same problem that user s4goa has in this thread page 4 but there is no information about this problem here

I have run out if ideas please someone help!

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
Hi guys!

I just got the Lumigon T3 phone from Aliexpress with 150$. Lovely looking phone BUT it does not recognize my SIM card! It is so annoying and I do now know what is the problem. However it does detect my friends sim cards! I have tried factory reset & all the ROM-s available here in this thread. Yes I have tried both sim card slots. I also went to my local network provider and switched out my sim card but that did not help. If I enter my friends sim, it immediately asks from sim password but not with my sim card.

I seem to be having the same problem that user s4goa has in this thread page 4 but there is no information about this problem here

I have run out if ideas please someone help!
As said before I have no issue with SIM card detection of any provider in the UK. You do not say what SIM/ Network provider you are using which I find very strange when asking about a problem with a specific SIM/ Network provider :eek:
So to stand any chance of assistance you must be specific but I suspect you're probably using something like jio ?
@s4goa maybe could help you more.

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
Yes, sorry - my network provider is Elisa-Estonia and according to frequencycheck.com my sim should work with this phone: https://www.frequencycheck.com/carr...z/lumigon-t3-dual-sim-lte-128gb/elisa-estonia
Yes it should work fine. :confused:
Now Is your SIM detected or is it the fact you just get no signal?
If the SIM card is simply not detected at all "No SIM inserted" message then it's likely the SIM Card at fault because you say your friends card works just fine??
If the SIM card is detected but gives you no signal (Network Blocked) then that would be a network provider issue.
I do not know if Elisa use some other network like EE or VodaFone so Make sure you have ROAMING turned ON this will allow the phone to connect to the mother Network just incase the Elisa network is not recognized by the phones apn settings list.
Always restart the phone when inserting a new sim or swapping sims.

I once had issues with O2 in the UK a long time ago now, they blocked a device of mine because their system did not recognize the brand which was determined from the phones IMEI number I believe. O2 customer services said they could not do anything about it. :mad:
I switched provider in the end but I rechecked a few months later and the O2 sim worked fine so at some point O2 updated their database of manufacturer brands it would seem which allowed my device on to their network. :eek:

BaltarWithSix

Apr 21, 2014
no sim card

My sim is not detected at all. It just says "no sim card" so it does not even ask for sim pin number. Restarting the phone or factory reset does not help. If I insert friends sim card it instantly detects the sim card and asks for pin.

I went to my network provider and had my sim replaced TWICE - no use. I literally took the brand new sim from the plastic bag and put it into the phone in front of my network provider and showed them that the sim gets no detection.They say it is the phones fault even if I showed them that my friends sim gets detected and even their own (Elisa) quick-start (no contract) card gets detected.

I agree that it is the phones fault (my sim gets detected on my old phone) but not entirely because it only does not detecy MY sim card. Its like this phone is programmed like......if sim number=myPhoneNr..then ignore the sim :)

Maybe I just got a bad deal and the phone IS deffective somehow just to my sim because I got it from AliExpress with very cheap price and it came all the way from China. Also I ordered the 128GB version but it is actually only 32GB (26GB usable).

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
My sim is not detected at all. It just says "no sim card" so it does not even ask for sim pin number. Restarting the phone or factory reset does not help. If I insert friends sim card it instantly detects the sim card and asks for pin.

I went to my network provider and had my sim replaced TWICE - no use. I literally took the brand new sim from the plastic bag and put it into the phone in front of my network provider and showed them that the sim gets no detection.They say it is the phones fault even if I showed them that my friends sim gets detected and even their own (Elisa) quick-start (no contract) card gets detected.

I agree that it is the phones fault (my sim gets detected on my old phone) but not entirely because it only does not detecy MY sim card. Its like this phone is programmed like......if sim number=myPhoneNr..then ignore the sim :)

Maybe I just got a bad deal and the phone IS deffective somehow just to my sim because I got it from AliExpress with very cheap price and it came all the way from China. Also I ordered the 128GB version but it is actually only 32GB (26GB usable).
I really do not know what to suggest. :eek:
If the Elisa quick-start SIM card & your friends SIM card get detected just fine then it's clear that the problem has something to do with the contract SIM cards. :confused:
Maybe it has something to do with SIM card PIN protocol used by your contract SIM card.
Do the contract SIM cards come preset with a default PIN code like 0000 and require you to enter this on first installation or did you set a PIN on your SIM in your previous phone ?
I know your friends SIM asks for the PIN number but I take it that is on a different network to yours?

The only other thing I could suggest is to flash the latest Firmware using Firmware & Upgrade Mode with SPFlashTool and maybe Format the FRP Partition using SPFlashTool also. Firmware HERE https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=77763033&postcount=22

Last edited:

BaltarWithSix

Apr 21, 2014
The contract SIM-s come with random PIN-s like 3245 so they are not 0000 or 1234. So fresh out of plastic box sim was not recognized. Even when changing the sim´s pin to 1234 on my old phone OR completely removing the pin - no use! T3 just says "NO SIM CARD". The quick-start no contract sim card have default pins 0000 or 1234 and as I said - they work with T3

I tried flashing ALL ROM´s I could find in here and I even rooted the T3 phone - "NO SIM CARD"

BTW - I just got ANOTHER Lumigon T3 to my hands (FROM ANOTHER SELLER) and it does have THE SAME PROBLEM!

Last edited:

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
The contract SIM-s come with random PIN-s like 3245 so they are not 0000 or 1234. So fresh out of plastic box sim was not recognized. Even when changing the sim´s pin to 1234 on my old phone OR completely removing the pin - no use! T3 just says "NO SIM CARD". The quick-start no contract sim card have default pins 0000 or 1234 and as I said - they work with T3

I tried flashing ALL ROM´s I could find in here and I even rooted the T3 phone - "NO SIM CARD"

BTW - I just got ANOTHER Lumigon T3 to my hands (FROM ANOTHER SELLER) and it does have THE SAME PROBLEM!
Well I have no idea how to fix this because I can not be reproduced it on my device. All sim's I have used/tested work for me in the UK :eek:
You need to keep on at Elisa to find a workaround or fix.
I would ask them to give me a no contract sim and ask them to port that sim's details over to your contract account and see if that works. :fingers-crossed:
Other wise bye bye Elisa or bye bye Lumigon :(

BaltarWithSix

Apr 21, 2014
Issue resolved! The issue was with my network providers contract sim cards with "Mobile-ID" built in. So when I replaced my sim card (3th time!) and asked to give me sim card without "Mobile-ID" - it worked!

Reactions: bigrammy

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
Issue resolved! The issue was with my network providers contract sim cards with "Mobile-ID" built in. So when I replaced my sim card (3th time!) and asked to give me sim card without "Mobile-ID" - it worked!
Glad you got it sorted out in the end :victory:
I am sure other users with the same issue will find this info very useful so thanks for reporting it back :good:

Mobile-ID some Info on this found here.

Last edited:

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
Reactions: chris8189

chris8189

Jan 17, 2016
TCL 10 5G
Good Idea :D
If anyone has a linkedin account maybe they could politely ask them. :fingers-crossed:

I've sent a connection request to the first guy. I'll keep you informed ;)

Someone out there that was involved with Lumigon will still be holding on to the source code and everything that was developed for these phones. It's not exactly something that would be thrown away.

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: bigrammy

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
I've sent a connection request to the first guy. I'll keep you informed ;)

Someone out there that was involved with Lumigon will still be holding on to the source code and everything that was developed for these phones. It's not exactly something that would be thrown away.

Chris
Hopefully they will respond & have the source code laying around on a hard drive some place. :fingers-crossed:
The thing with this SoC is MediaTek stopped supporting it after MM so I doubt there is any official MediaTek N sources which means some of the proprietary blobs will not get updates so your on your own so to speak. :eek:
I noticed one of the guys specializes in driver development so maybe he would of done a better job than MediaTek in updating the driver set anyway :laugh:
Regardless of that the MM source would allow us to bump up to N without too much hassle assuming someone with the necessary skill set was working on the device.
Given the features of this phone and quality of build It would be well worth any time & effort spent on it. :cool: :cool:
I keep meaning to get around to try porting CM13 but always seem to get distracted probably because I am world champion procrastinator :laugh:
Still struggling with the Sony XA (mt6755) to get the new RIL scheme working properly on Lineage 14.1 at the moment and not sure what the missing piece of the puzzle is. I am running out of idea's now and the only real working example I can find using this SoC is for the oukitel k6000 plus by @DerTeufel1980 of Team MAD fame Not only does the RIL work but he managed to bringup 8.0 too. :crying:

Reactions: s4goa and chris8189

chris8189

Jan 17, 2016
TCL 10 5G
Christian replied;

Hi Christopher,
No unfortunately the Copenhagen office (where I worked) never had the kernel source. As fare as I'm aware only the Chinese partner had access the kernel source. We received binaries from them and build the firmware.

Unfortunately I don't have access the any of it anymore.

Chris

Reactions: s4goa and bigrammy

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
Christian replied;

Hi Christopher,
No unfortunately the Copenhagen office (where I worked) never had the kernel source. As fare as I'm aware only the Chinese partner had access the kernel source. We received binaries from them and build the firmware.

Unfortunately I don't have access the any of it anymore.

Chris
Thanks Chris!
That's a real shame :crying:
Good of him to reply though please pass on our thanks. :highfive:
I doubt the "Chinese partner" would respond even if we knew who they were. :rolleyes:

Reactions: s4goa

chris8189

Jan 17, 2016
TCL 10 5G
Thanks Chris!
That's a real shame :crying:
Good of him to reply though please pass on our thanks. :highfive:
I doubt the "Chinese partner" would respond even if we knew who they were. :rolleyes:

I have passed on our thanks to Christian for getting back to us. He said he believes the name of the Chinese partner was called HTT, but has a feeling they went bankrupt. Googling them brings up nothing (that I can find).

He said the whole situation is a shame, and if anyone at Lumigon would have had the source code, it would have been him. But of course he didn't. The Chinese company did.

Very pleasant guy who has tried to help us as best he can.

Chris

bigrammy

Apr 8, 2011
huddersfield
I have passed on our thanks to Christian for getting back to us. He said he believes the name of the Chinese partner was called HTT, but has a feeling they went bankrupt. Googling them brings up nothing (that I can find).

He said the whole situation is a shame, and if anyone at Lumigon would have had the source code, it would have been him. But of course he didn't. The Chinese company did.

Very pleasant guy who has tried to help us as best he can.

Chris
Thanks for feeding back and passing on our gratitude to Christian and yes a nice guy for sure. :good:
HTT rings a bell now with me too and it makes sense that they too went bankrupt hence why we ended up with such a quality device for such a cheap price. :eek:
I remember some guys saying the T3's were Fakes of the original T3 but that did not stack up as it would of cost far More to produce a Fake T3 of this quality than they were been sold for.
The Quality seems to have been a little sketchy with some saying their device had this issue or another but I doubt the people handling the liquidation had any care or knowledge for quality checking each and every phone before dumping the entire stock of T3's on the market to be sold off.
Guess I got super lucky for a change getting 3 perfect one's :D
Lineage/CM 13 would seem to be a real possibility using the prebuilt kernel and I am surprised nobody has done a build or port so far. :rolleyes:
Real Dev's seem to avoid MediaTek like the plague with no good reason IMHO as there is plenty of official and leaked full source code out there to adjust/build the binaries and lots of official working kernel sources from OEM's like Sony, for example the Sony M5 is a mt6795 SoC the same as this T3.
MediaTek would do well to invest a little cash and appoint a employee full time in assisting dev's openly or unofficially since the decline of Team MAD who no doubt got full time jobs with OEM's due to their awesome work with MediaTek SoC.

Regards bigrammy. :highfive:

Reactions: s4goa and chris8189

s4goa

Nov 25, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S4
maybe I write a real short thread about how to put Magisk on the T3 without 9 gazillion pages of digressions...

also the earlier note on why this thread is so "short" (relatively) is easy to explain: XDA adopted a hyper-aggressive stance against new users bombarding them with captchas and restrictions. So it is no wonder that people just post elsewhere!

---------- Post added at 15:11 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

the Lumigon manual does not say much on gestures in the camera app. besides 2-finger-zoom, does it do any more tricks that no one knows of?

---------- Post added at 15:16 ---------- Previous post was at 15:11 ----------

So to stand any chance of assistance you must be specific but I suspect you're probably using something like jio ?
@s4goa maybe could help you more.

sorry, I got no nano SIM and prefer SIP VOIPphone actually...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lumigon T3 Root, Recvery, etc
    IyLKmKkm.jpg

This OP = Lumigon T3 Gerneral Info.
    post #2 = Root and Recovery
    post #3 = Other Info as & when available

Youtube:

Device Info:
    Manufacturers Product Description
    Designed in Denmark The T3 is made from marine-grade 316 stainless steel and damage resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 for premium look and feel. Every unique feature has been created to meet a genuine need. Every design aspect and choice of material are well thought through and serve a practical purpose.
    Our designer Audio headset with smooth shapes are a perfect fit and included in the package.
    Camera's The remarkable 13MP/4K camera with dual tone flash has a very fast PDAF (Phase Detection Autofocus) technology. The dedicated camera key on the side gives quick access to the camera, while the volume buttons can be used to zoom in and out.
    Front The T3 has a 5MP/2K front-facing camera, which is equipped with a flash, which allows taking clear selfies, having a video call or using the Mirror app even in dark environments.
    Night Vision Camera The T3 is first smartphone in the world to come equipped with a Night Vision camera. It allows any kind of night recordings and makes invisible objects in the dark visible.
    Rear Touch Panel The BackTouch panel can be used to swipe photos and scroll websites. The integrated camera release on the BackTouch is very convenient when taking selfies.
    Vault App Secure and encrypted Vault is a unique Lumigon app where images, contacts, confidential notes, PINs, apps etc. can be stored and remain private if you don't want others to see your sensitive data. Vault is not only for storing; you can also send and receive text messages and calls directly from the Vault app. All your Vault data is encrypted and secured with a PIN.
    One-press access ActionKey This key can be customised to turn on/off the flashlight, open an app, etc. Actions can be activated by either a short press or a long press. The ActionKey can be used even if the screen is off.
    Universal remote control With its infrared receiver and transmitter, the phone can be used as a remote control for TV, audio, video etc. You can also copy commands from your existing infrared remote controls into the memory of T3. The remote control app has a predefined selection of remote-control profiles including MAC and B&O products that you can adjust and personalize with different colours.
    Notification light The T3 can be set to notify with a discrete light if there is a new mail in your inbox, a new message or a missed call.
    Handwave function The Hand-wave feature allows answering phone calls without touching the phone. If you accept a phone call, the sensor activates the speakers and microphone automatically. You can also use Hand-wave for swiping the photos in the gallery app, snoozing the alarm, etc.

Devices Spec's:
    Lumigon T3 full specifications
    GENERAL
    Release date June 2016
    Form factor Touchscreen
    Dimensions (mm) 137.00 x 69.00 x 7.90
    Weight (g) 145.00
    Removable battery No
    Colours Black, White, Orange, Gold
    DISPLAY
    Screen size (inches) 4.80
    Touchscreen Yes
    Resolution 720x1280 pixels
    HARDWARE
    Processor 2.2GHz octa-core
    Processor make MediaTek Helio X10
    RAM 3GB
    Internal storage 128GB
    Expandable storage No
    CAMERA
    Rear camera 13-megapixel
    Rear Flash Dual LED
    Front camera 5-megapixel
    Front Flash Yes
    SOFTWARE
    Operating System Android 6.0
    CONNECTIVITY
    Wi-Fi Yes
    Wi-Fi standards supported 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
    GPS Yes
    Bluetooth Yes, v 4.10
    NFC Yes
    Infrared Yes
    USB OTG Yes
    Headphones 3.5mm
    FM No
    Number of SIMs 2
    SIM 1
    SIM Type Nano-SIM
    GSM/CDMA GSM
    3G Yes
    4G/ LTE Yes
    Supports 4G in India (Band 40) No
    SIM 2
    SIM Type Nano-SIM
    GSM/CDMA GSM
    3G Yes
    4G/ LTE Yes
    Supports 4G in India (Band 40) No
    SENSORS
    Compass/ Magnetometer Yes
    Proximity sensor No
    Accelerometer Yes
    Ambient light sensor Yes
    Gyroscope Yes
    Barometer No
    Temperature sensor No

My Own Thoughts:
    Well for me this devices is a absolute bargain and the steal of the century!!!
    I paid Just $99 USD for this phone and I have even seen it as low as $79!!! I really expected to receive a complete fake but to my total disbelieve it seems to be 100% genuine :eek:
    Lumigon sadly went bankrupt and while I feel bad for Lumigon and it's employees it seems their loss is my gain/gift. :D
    I can only Guess that the Chinese OEM Producer is dumping them in the hope they can re-coupe their costs because this device must cost way more than circa $99 to produce. :eek:
    I read on 4PDA that some are saying these phones are fake but from my investigation of the 3 devices I purchased (1 from coolicool and 2 from efox they are NOT fakes nor are they refurbished.
    All the hardware works 100% so for some manufacturer to produce a "Fake" with all this hardware packed into one device would be nut's and would probably loose money selling them at this price anyway so for me they do seem to be 100% genuine bankrupt stock.
    I doubt these devices will stay around long at those prices :silly: so for those of you lucky enough to get one well done!!
    So here are the downsides as I see them. :confused:
    1. No OEM support, Firmware Updates, official Spares, Accessory's and of course no source code. :(
    2. The Battery: The battery is small for such a feature packed phone so if your a super heavy social media addict who has the everything switched on with your face permanently fixed to the screen awaiting the next "like" or "comment" while wearing your over the ear beats and playing some heavy graphics game then this is probably not the phone for you. :laugh:
    For me it's just fine as I only use my phones for Calls, Texts, a little web browsing and check my emails 2 or 3 times a day.

Please feel free to participate in this thread by helping out other users, sharing firmware's, Tips and tricks etc etc etc.

Can I Please kindly request that no one ask's about SPFLASHTOOL as a quick few second's search of google youtube and XDA will reveal all there is to know about What it is, How to use it, Where to get it from and How to install the MediaTek drivers.
    Also no posts about Xposed please because this has it's own thread but If you really need to discuss it then please start your own thread.
    Installing Xposed creates too many variables and the amount of hours I have spent chasing none existing problems trying to help other user's who didn't declare they were using Xposed is unreal :crying: I don't use it so I will never be able to reproduce any bugs you may get.

Root and TWRP Recovery

Usual Warning: Everything is at your own risk and I take zero responsibility for bricked devices etc etc etc.
    1P7tI4Ll.png

Download the provided TWRP.img TWRP.img HERE
    Also at the bottom of this post.

Before you start I would advise you to do a "Read Back" (Backup) of your device using SPFlashTool :good:
    Instructions on how:
    Open the SPFlashTool folder and find the file named "options.ini" and open it using Notepad ++.
    Find the Line
    Code:
    [ReadBack]
    ShowByScatter=false
    and change it to
    Code:
    [ReadBack]
    ShowByScatter=true
    If this line does not exist at all then just add it.
    Now save it and exit Notepad ++
    Open SPFlashTool and load the scatter.txt you extract from the .zip then go to the read back tab and select the parts you wish to backup.
    Do Not Back Up userdata as 128GB is very big and will likely cause errors :silly:
    I recommend you back up these preloader, nvram, lk, logo, boot, recovery and system as these should suffice for most eventuality's. :good:
    These back up's will be saved in the root of the SPFlashTool Folder and auto named rom0 rom1 etc etc just check the scatter.txt and find the corrosponding sys# to see which each one is
    eg: ROM0 = SYS0 = Preloader.

Warning all data will be wipe so back up what you value:
    1. Downloaded the New TWRP and rename it to T3-twrp.img
    2. Open SPFlashTool
    3. Choose "Download Only"
    4. Load the custom made scatter file "Lumigon-T3-MT6795_Android_scatter.txt" into SPFlashTool
    5. Place a cross in boot, recovery and userdata then in the empty "location" box's double tap and choose the T3-twrp.img, userdata.img and Magisk patched_boot.img provided in the .zip
    6. Now hit the download button.
    7. After it's done disconnect the phone and wait a few minutes then start the phone.
    NOTE: For some reason the patched boot.img of magisk v17 did not do the usual restart during the first boot for me so if this happens (Gets stuck on the white T3 Logo) then force power off and restart it. After this it boots fine but please allow 10 mins for the first boot.
    Install the latest stable Magisk Manager app HERE and your done.
    You can reboot to recovery to check TWRP is working fine too. ;)

Please Note: I did not unlock the bootloader or even try so it's either unlocked by default or the signed images do the trick.
    Bootloader getvar after flashing TWRP and Patched Boot.img
    Code:
    bigrammy@bigrammy-pc ~ $ fastboot getvar all
    (bootloader) 	max-download-size: 0x8000000
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:flashinfo: 1000000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:flashinfo: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:userdata: 32000000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:userdata: ext4
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:cache: 1a800000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:cache: ext4
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:system: 79000000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:system: ext4
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:tee2: c60000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:tee2: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:tee1: 500000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:tee1: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:expdb: a00000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:expdb: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:frp: 100000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:frp: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:logo: 800000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:logo: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:para: 80000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:para: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:secro: 600000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:secro: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:recovery: 1000000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:recovery: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:boot: 1000000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:boot: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:lk: 60000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:lk: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:seccfg: 40000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:seccfg: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:protect2: a00000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:protect2: ext4
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:protect1: a00000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:protect1: ext4
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:nvram: 500000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:nvram: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:proinfo: 300000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:proinfo: raw data
    (bootloader) 	partition-size:preloader: 40000
    (bootloader) 	partition-type:preloader: raw data
    (bootloader) 	off-mode-charge: 1
    (bootloader) 	warranty: yes
    (bootloader) 	unlocked: no
    (bootloader) 	secure: yes
    (bootloader) 	kernel: lk
    (bootloader) 	product: HTT6795_LWT_M
    (bootloader) 	version-preloader: 0.1.00
    (bootloader) 	version: 0.5
    all: Done!!
    finished. total time: 0.005s

Please take note of My firmware version which is v3.2P.273.306 and is shown in the screenshots below if yours is different the outcome may be very different from mine so think before you do anything.
    Experimental notes and observations by other users are most welcome. :D

Some Screenshots:
    MsfPgBTl.png

qtEww7Gl.png

nbMwQ08l.png

LbIoNXal.png

kgOxiNyl.png

MGu0T7sl.png

TWRP Updated: Fix slow Data Wipes and some other minor fixes, code cleanup. (Nov 2020)
    Click the SHOW button below to view link.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kdHNsAL55IC55_dcR13NiX2Qx9TKFpYr/view mod-revision based on the latest stock software version 3.2P.291.340 from Dhanvantari
    fixed bugs
    https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=769158&view=findpost&p=77457940 specification

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

https://yadi.sk/d/J7B-BZOUEXnmOQ Firmware 3.2P.291.340

https://yadi.sk/i/KKqUWmyfI4z7mg instruction

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=769158&view=findpost&p=77336906 link to the firmware on the forum
    The firmware version is in the screenshot images as already stated Please try to be more clear in what you are asking me as I really don't understand your question. Regards bigrammy
    EDIT:
    Firmware Version is 3.2P.273.306
    @hanuma
    My TWRP works 100% including the OTG.
    It would be nice if the guys on 4PDA would at least give some credit by name and hit my Thanks Button. :(
    Still boots, still working

@bigrammy only your firmware links are up-to-date, all the 4pda ones are dead...
    Good I will keep them up as long as I am able.
    On a side note dev @jmpf_bmx made a working Lineage 14.1 (Beta Version) for this device. I am not sure if he would want to develop it any further though mainly because we do not have the kernel source.
    Lineage v14.1 Beta Release Here