Thanks Meter: 2,812

Post Reply Email Thread
31st March 2016, 10:06 PM |#4561  
Flag Michigan
Thanks Meter: 7,399

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodiggah

Yup not sure what phone to get any more since most are locked. Currently on Sammy S5 and barely rooted lol. Might go the nexus way soon...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm on the S5. Have been for a while. Running MOAR. Couldn't be happier. It's hilarious to me that Samsung is making a big deal about making the S7 waterproof, and having removable storage . My S5 is waterproof. Has a removable storage. Plus the big one to me, a removable Battery.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prboy1969 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift prboy1969 Ad-Free

2nd April 2016, 12:52 PM |#4562  
Recognized Developer
Flag Garrett, IN
Thanks Meter: 38,129

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969

I'm on the S5. Have been for a while. Running MOAR. Couldn't be happier. It's hilarious to me that Samsung is making a big deal about making the S7 waterproof, and having removable storage . My S5 is waterproof. Has a removable storage. Plus the big one to me, a removable Battery.

Sadly I cannot pour champagne on my phone.

3rd April 2016, 06:44 PM |#4563  
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 3,177

More
Quote:

The S5 is what I was wanting when I got my note but Best buy was sold out at the time and I needed a phone right away. I wish I had gotten it instead. The Note 4 community just isn't as much fun. I've flased a few ROMs but I have put my own together that I keep coming back to. I would share but again the community isn't like it was here where everyone contributed.
7th April 2016, 11:49 PM |#4564  
Flag South City
Thanks Meter: 353

More
Quote:

Yup, I'm on MOAR as well but sadly, I haven't updated recently. It has been a hassle to update with us having to go through so much steps with having a locked bootloader...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to rhodiggah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rhodiggah Ad-Free
8th April 2016, 02:27 AM |#4565  
Thanks Meter: 250

More
Well isnt this an old thread lol. Havent been 9n xda in a while myself. Looking for root for the phone im getting(i alwa6s look for root in advance lol). The shift was the good ol days. I remember i smashed the screen a week after i got it lol

Sent from my SM-G530T using XDA-Developers mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to vampir4997 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vampir4997 Ad-Free
24th December 2016, 08:56 PM |#4566  
Flag Central Kentucky

More
Merry Christmas
18th February 2019, 01:33 AM |#4567  
Flag Central Kentucky

More
I was going through some boxes of old phone parts and put together an evo shift that still boots this rom. Pretty good old phone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190217_201934.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	254.2 KB
ID:	4707395   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190217_202049.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	250.8 KB
ID:	4707396  
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad The Pathfinder For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Chad The Pathfinder Ad-Free
30th March 2019, 04:22 PM |#4568  
Flag owosso
Thanks Meter: 196

More
Man.... the good old days

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to turkbot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift turkbot Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)