[KERNEL] [G930F] Nethunter for Stock Oreo ROM

Search This thread

_Danil_

May 15, 2015
All right, thanks for the NetHunter kernel for the stock oreo for Samsung S7, the detail is when starting wifite I get a message to install additional components
vwjXbtC
, and the second message when downloading from github the first package "aanarchyy", I get an installation error, some way to repair it ?
Z215jpY
, and another way to install all packages from a single installation ?, Thanks Svirusx :good:

thanks for answering and your help, but sorry if I look a bit clumsy, but pyrit does not appear in the katoolin menu or under what name is, or could you give me a hand to install full wifite?, on the websites I visited mentioned the installation but for linux or ubuntu and with nvidia card, some clue if it serves as something for smarthphone, thanks

In katoolin, install only repositories. And install wifite and its components as on normal linux.
With normal repositories, installing wifite is not a problem. Also in katoolin there is a point with the installation of wifite, and some components that it needs. In principle, bully you can install also through katoolin. It is not installed because there is no library. Usually it is put through apt-get, but in the repositories that come with nethunter it is not. Therefore, you need to install repositories from katoolin. And you need to install the necessary components for bully, or install through katoolin.

P.S.
And when you start wifite, specify which interface to work with, since for some reason it cannot select the one you want. And the interface should be already transferred to the monitoring mode.
iw wlan1 set type monitor
wifite -i wlan1

Last edited:
Reactions: originalul

k4mu5

Nov 29, 2017
In katoolin, install only repositories. And install wifite and its components as on normal linux.
With normal repositories, installing wifite is not a problem. Also in katoolin there is a point with the installation of wifite, and some components that it needs. In principle, bully you can install also through katoolin. It is not installed because there is no library. Usually it is put through apt-get, but in the repositories that come with nethunter it is not. Therefore, you need to install repositories from katoolin. And you need to install the necessary components for bully, or install through katoolin.

P.S.
And when you start wifite, specify which interface to work with, since for some reason it cannot select the one you want. And the interface should be already transferred to the monitoring mode.
iw wlan1 set type monitor
wifite -i wlan1
Perfect, any idea of installing pyrit ?, suddenly not as smart as you, thank you

k4mu5

Nov 29, 2017
If you installed repositories from katoolin. Then just type: apt-get install pyrit

Thanks for everything _Danil_, install the rest, that is

sudo git clone https://github.com/ZerBea/hcxdumptool.git
sudo git clone https://github.com/ZerBea/hcxtools.git
sudo git clone https://github.com/hashcat/hashcat.git

cd hcxdumptool
sudo make
make install

cd hcxtools/
sudo make
make install

cd hashcat/
sudo make
make install

at the moment of starting wifite is frozen :eek:, some viable solution ?:angel:, is as paralyzed:crying:, stays in the welcome message, if I have followed the steps, I have done something wrong or would have a dependency unknown:rolleyes:.

Dav21t

Sep 11, 2016
Sorry for the stupid questions. :eek:

1. Do I have to install the remove encryption file, because I can remember that I have flashed it some while ago (like 1 year ago).

2. Is it import to have decrypted files.

3. What if I skip the whole EXTRA step.

4. Do I have to have a wifi dongle or adapter.

I hope no one will get mad about my misunderstandings. :)
(Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Germany).

k4mu5

Nov 29, 2017
Sorry for the stupid questions. :eek:

1. Do I have to install the remove encryption file, because I can remember that I have flashed it some while ago (like 1 year ago).

2. Is it import to have decrypted files.

3. What if I skip the whole EXTRA step.

4. Do I have to have a wifi dongle or adapter.

I hope no one will get mad about my misunderstandings. :)
(Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Germany).

They are not stupid questions ;), stupid is that person who thinks he knows everything and does not know anything or has yet to learn :angel:, let's follow:

1.-For that better you would have to flash with odin (all again):p

2.-Well, it is the android 8 system that allows you to encrypt content or internal and external sd memory, and it is necessary to be decrypted to flash and have NetHunter in Oreo stock ... xDDD

3.-If you skip the Extra step: either you will have a cell phone with a nice constant reboot, or it will not turn on .. nice paperweight:( .. xD

4.-It is important to have an external wifi adapter, since the samsung s7 supports OTG :good:, also necessary for pentesting tests either through the NetHunter app, Termux, or the terminal.

Thank you :good:

Reactions: Svirusx and Dav21t

Dav21t

Sep 11, 2016
They are not stupid questions ;), stupid is that person who thinks he knows everything and does not know anything or has yet to learn :angel:, let's follow:

1.-For that better you would have to flash with odin (all again):p

2.-Well, it is the android 8 system that allows you to encrypt content or internal and external sd memory, and it is necessary to be decrypted to flash and have NetHunter in Oreo stock ... xDDD

3.-If you skip the Extra step: either you will have a cell phone with a nice constant reboot, or it will not turn on .. nice paperweight:( .. xD

4.-It is important to have an external wifi adapter, since the samsung s7 supports OTG :good:, also necessary for pentesting tests either through the NetHunter app, Termux, or the terminal.

Thank you :good:

I was just about to install the Kernel without the Extra part, which would probably end up great as you shown me in 3. xD

I seriously wish there would be more nice and knowledged people such as you :victory: :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions :) . I really like your homour :good: :)

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I have a last question :D will this Kernel get updated to Android 9.0 (Stock) Rom. I've seen a Port of the new Android Pie.

Link to the ROM : https://xdaforums.com/s7-edge/development/blackdiamondfesmooth-fastv1-0-t3915483

Reactions: Svirusx and k4mu5

k4mu5

Nov 29, 2017
I was just about to install the Kernel without the Extra part, which would probably end up great as you shown me in 3. xD

I seriously wish there would be more nice and knowledged people such as you :victory: :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my questions :) . I really like your homour :good: :)

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I have a last question :D will this Kernel get updated to Android 9.0 (Stock) Rom. I've seen a Port of the new Android Pie.

Link to the ROM : https://xdaforums.com/s7-edge/development/blackdiamondfesmooth-fastv1-0-t3915483
Perfect, but if you realize it is a layer of customization for android 9 (foot):cyclops:, hence it would be expected that SvirusX take out a version for the android kernel that you mention:cool:, but first things first:D, you have finished installing and testing the Nethunter in Samsung s7 with Oreo:confused::good: ?, Any intrusion and testing that you tell us :silly::laugh:?, That would be the first, Take care.:good:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dav21t

Dav21t

Sep 11, 2016
Perfect, but if you realize it is a layer of customization for android 9 (foot):cyclops:, hence it would be expected that SvirusX take out a version for the android kernel that you mention:cool:, but first things first:D, you have finished installing and testing the Nethunter in Samsung s7 with Oreo:confused::good: ?, Any intrusion and testing that you tell us :silly::laugh:?, That would be the first, Take care.:good:

I didn't flashed it, because I didn't have time for it :mad: . I'm planing to install it next week :good: . I let you know if it worked and if I faced any bugs :good: :) . Thank you for being there :good: :laugh: . I wish you a great week :angel: .
Bye

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015

it's interesting that we could have Pie STOCK i throught we get Pie only from LineageOS. ;)
Anyway some days ago i was on LineageOS 15.1 for which is new kernel ;) For now i'm testing LineageOS 16.0 yet without HWC but is more stable than i expected. Like every LineageOS it's more stable with Nethunter kernel than STOCK one. (Some people have random reboots etc... no time for now to search fix for it). And what is for me most important only 3% battery less after night.

Last edited:
Reactions: k4mu5

k4mu5

Nov 29, 2017
it's interesting that we could have Pie STOCK i throught we get Pie only from LineageOS. ;)
Anyway some days ago i was on LineageOS 15.1 for which is new kernel ;) For now i'm testing LineageOS 16.0 yet without HWC but is more stable than i expected. Like every LineageOS it's more stable with Nethunter kernel than STOCK one. (Some people have random reboots etc... no time for now to search fix for it). And what is for me most important only 3% battery less after night.

Hello Svirusx, in the components to install to run wifi I miss hashcat, when installing as: apt-get install hashcat, exit message as obsolete and install it hashcat-data :confused:, suddenly this question is very novice:cool:, but some solution How to install the missing hashcat component to run wifite on Samsung s7 through NetHunter ?:highfive:, thanks:good:

Last edited:

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Svirusx, in the components to install to run wifi I miss hashcat, when installing as: apt-get install hashcat, exit message as obsolete and install it hashcat-data :llorando:, suddenly this question is very novice:RE, but some solution How to install the missing hashcat component to run wifite on Samsung s7 through NetHunter:Cinco altos: ?, thanks:bueno:
I installed it only with apt-get install hashcat without problems, but try apt-get update than again apt-get install hashcat.
Another way is hashcat from github:
apt-get remove hashcat
git clone https://github.com/hashcat/hashcat.git
cd hashcat
make -> make install (some github apps need ./configure before make)
Normally your problem is not "s7 only" it's problem with kali chroot soo you can too try search for fix in kali linux forums if hashcat from github doesn't work.

Reactions: k4mu5

k4mu5

Nov 29, 2017
I installed it only with apt-get install hashcat without problems, but try apt-get update than again apt-get install hashcat.
apt-get remove hashcat
cd hashcat
Normally your problem is not "s7 only" it's problem with kali chroot soo you can too try search for fix in kali linux forums if hashcat from github doesn't work.

what happens is that the previous installation installed bully through katoolin:), pyrit through github or git clone hcxpcaptool and the missing tools:angel:, but when you start wifite you froze:eek:, I do not know if I downloaded the tools for arm64 processor instead of armhf, and when installing as: git clone https://github.com/hashcat/hashcat.git, there is incompatibility:rolleyes: with what was downloaded as: apt-get install hcxpcaptool, and do not boot wifite, I had to reset Samsung s7 factory:crying:, and do not download hcxpcaptool from git clone, but as: apt-get install hcxpcaptool, some way to install hashcat with the command apt-get ?, or from this address probably http://http.kali.org/pool/main/h/ hashcat /? Ideas:rolleyes: ?. Thank you:good:

Last edited:

k4mu5

Nov 29, 2017
apt-get remove hashcat
cd hashcat

thanks, when installing: git clone https://github.com/hascat/hashcat.git, when running monitor mode, the wifite was frozen. Now I will have to restore Samsung S7 factory and start from the start. It is assumed that when adapting a kernel for Samsung S7 with NetHunter, you know how to install the dependencies of wifite, not giving me random answers. Thanks.

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
thanks, when installing: git clone https://github.com/hascat/hashcat.git, when running monitor mode, the wifite was frozen. Now I will have to restore Samsung S7 factory and start from the start. It is assumed that when adapting a kernel for Samsung S7 with NetHunter, you know how to install the dependencies of wifite, not giving me random answers. Thanks.
wifite is python script to give you "terminal gui" for tools like aircrack-ng. It's not random answer this is only another way to install hashcat. I don't test every tools and every problem solution from chroot.

kali chroot is in /data/local/nhsystem . You could delete it from TWRP and may have your phone working without factory reset

Next time doesn't skip first punt of my installation guide.

k4mu5

Nov 29, 2017
wifite is python script to give you "terminal gui" for tools like aircrack-ng. It's not random answer this is only another way to install hashcat. I don't test every tools and every problem solution from chroot.

kali chroot is in /data/local/nhsystem . You could delete it from TWRP and may have your phone working without factory reset

Next time doesn't skip first punt of my installation guide.

, well, thank goodness that I had made a backup with TWRP:D, but thanks for adapting a kernel for Samsung S7 and porting it to the Rom Stock of Android Oreo:good:, it would be a great help to have a video where once the nethunter is installed and ask for the dependencies:highfive:, a video in which you see bully and hcxtools installed, and all the missing tools and wifite run without problems:victory:, I hope your help, Thank you, had not appreciated their help in the development of the kernel and should be busy:confused::cool:, but thanks anyway.:good:

Last edited:

k4mu5

Nov 29, 2017
CHANGELOG

2019-04-20 - v1.3
Added monitor mode patches to some wifi usb drivers.
Added possibility to disable HIDPatch (this fixes DriveDroid)
Added HIDPatchSwitch: Simple sh script to switch status of HIDPatch (Info in comments in script)

2019-02-25 - v1.2
Added missing drivers like SUNRPC, NFS v4 etc.
Added Boeffla wakelock blocker
Removed unnecessary drivers.

2019-02-05 - v1.1
Rollback encryption drivers.

2019-02-05 - v1.0
Initial release.

Hello, good update, in relation to the version of the kernel updated, the 1.3, well, my rom I have the 1.2 kernel, it would be good to install it with the kernel that I have, or it would be good to reinstall the rom, and do the whole procedure. Thanks:good:

Svirusx

Jun 6, 2015
Hello, good update, in relation to the version of the kernel updated, the 1.3, well, my rom I have the 1.2 kernel, it would be good to install it with the kernel that I have, or it would be good to reinstall the rom, and do the whole procedure. Thanks:good:

You can flash kernel on rom which you use now:
1. Make TWRP BACKUP!!!!
2. Flash kernel
3. Flash remove encryption.zip
4. Flash Magisk
Those steps i do when update my kernel. If you want you can too wipe dalvik and cache.
If your rom is going to be slow after those steps try reboot.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nethunter Kernel for Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F/FD) Stock Oreo
    Code:
    I am not responsible for bricked devices.
    If you going to flash it, you accepted it.
    Of course your warranty is void.

This thread is only for herolte . If you have Edge go here

FEATURES:

• BadUSB
    • HID gadget keyboard/mouse (with possibility to temporarily disable)
    • DriveDroid
    • USB WiFi, mac80211 (Monitor mode, packet capture, packet injection) [Compatibility List]
    • Ethernet
    • F2FS
    • Bluetooth HCI USB support
    • RTL-SDR DVB support
    • Boeffla wakelock blocker v1.10
    • Wireguard
    • Enable Netfilter Target TTL
    • rtl88xxau driver
    • rtl8188eus driver

Download:
    Latest version G930F here.

Installation:
    1. Flash latest TWRP twrp-3.3.0-1+ ( to see data partition with enabled disk quota)
    1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    2. Flash G930F_Nethunter_StockOreo_v*.img
    3. Flash Universal DM-Verity, ForceEncrypt (You don't need to disable disk quota)
    3. Flash latest Magisk 19.1+
    4. Extract libs WiFi_fix_Libsecure_storage.so.zip to folders: /system/lib & /system/lib64 with rw-r--r-- permissions to libs.
    5. Install busybox
    6. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository
    7. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
    8. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
    Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
    hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ OR system/bin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
    9. Reboot

Loadable modules:
    G930F_Nethunter_Modules_vX.X.zip extract only modules for your version of kernel.
    In every kernel folder are modules and firmware. You need only modules which you want to use.
    For example if you don't want use tuners and dvb-frontends. Don't load modules from /modules/drivers/media tuners and dvb-frontends
    In firmware are compiled firmwares for some of modules to use they you need to copy they to system/etc/firmware.
    basic commands:
    insmod 88XXau.ko - load module
    rmmod 88XXau.ko - unload module
    lsmod - list loaded modules
    Some modules depend on another modules. If you want load rt2800usb.ko, you need first load rt2800lib.ko.

Another way to load modules is Module Loader
    Copy modules to storage and choose modules which you want to load (load they more than 1 times, this apk load modules from up to down it don't look at dependence from modules)

EXTRA:
    1.In Utilities.7z are wifi testing tools binaries like aircrack-ng compiled from source of nexmon (Not needed for Nethunter only for test tools direct from android without Nethunter)

2. DriveDroid without bugs made by disabling HID Patch:
    • To disable HID Patch: use this command in terminal: "echo Y > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable"
      Changing mode isn't instant after changing module status. Use DriveDroid (mount iso -> dismount) to active hid_disable.
    • To enable HID Patch: "echo N > /sys/module/g_android/parameters/hid_disable" and use DriveDroid like with disabling HID Patch.
      HIDPatchSwitch this is simple script which can switch between HID enabled and disabled and show changed status.

Old Installation steps:

1. TWRP Backup your ROM
    2. Flash G930F_Nethunter_StockOreo_v*.img
    2.1.Look at EXTRA.
    3. Flash latest Magisk (Recommend 18.1+ version, 18.0 could make frezzes)
    4. Extract libs WiFi_fix_Libsecure_storage.so.zip to folders: /system/lib & /system/lib64 with rw-r--r-- permissions to libs.
    5. Install busybox can be one from Magisk repository
    6. Install Magisk Nethunter module from repository
    7. Install kalifs-armhf-*.tar.xz by Nethunter manager
    8. Extract Nethunter_Binaries.7z and binaries to folders:
    Firmwares: system/etc/firmware and give permissions to every file rw-r--r--
    hid-keyboard binary: system/xbin/ OR system/bin/ and give permissions to it rwxr-xr-x
    9. Reboot
    Now you have Nethunter on your Stock Oreo ROM.

EXTRA:
    1.If you want to have unencrypted data partition:
    1.1. Format data partition(you lose your data).
    1.2. After flashing kernel flash "remove encryption.zip".
    1.3. Reboot to system (First start configuration wizard).
    1.4. Reboot to twrp and flash Magisk.

Screens:

52242668-938bc080-28d7-11e9-93d0-628e859be4f6.jpg
    52243301-7ce66900-28d9-11e9-8ee0-2477b3363ee8.jpg

XDA:DevDB Information
    [KERNEL] [G930F] Nethunter for Stock Oreo ROM, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S7

Contributors
    Wirusx
    Source Code: https://github.com/Svirusx/NetHunter-s7-kernel-StockOreo

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2019-02-05
    Last Updated 2019-05-16
    @Wirusx do you have telegram support group?

Sry no telegram support group,

Wow, amazing! Great job! But as I understand it, Monitor mode and packet injection does not work here? Need to connect a usb wifi adapter?
    Is it possible that in the future on the stock rom we will get these functions?
    Monitor mode working when you have special usb wifi adapter like TP-Link TL-WN722N.
    All wifi usb adapters with AR9271 chip are fine for kali linux and for this Nethunter port
    but you can try my port of LineageOS 14.1 it have support to monitor mode by nexmon ( it's not perfect like usb dongle but works...)

Cheers for porting this to Oreo. I may look at including this in my own kernel if you don't mind :)
    Its open source project made for fun. Do that if you want :)

Great job for porting this on Oreo, i was still using the one made for note 7 porting on Hydra ROM with Dualboot Patcher. Unfortunately when I flash it it freeze on the first screen of the boot, i'm on the last update of the _alexndr ROM, I tried flashing magisk 18.1 after the kernel or flashing kernel, remove_encryption.zip and magisk 18.1 as you suggested but I got the same result. Could this be becouse I'm on S3ERLF?
    Normally i don't use csc mods and this Nethunter is made from Samsung Sources for Stock ROM kernel it may not working with custom ROMs.
    When you format data partition and then flash STOCK ROM you can run it for first time it is going to STOCK recovery and install csc than is reboot and NOW you need to go to download mode and flash TWRP and then further like in tutorial but alternative to it could be my next custom kernel port.

I'm busy with porting the best custom kernel which i'm using on my S7 TGPKernel by djb77. I think i can today or tommorow publicate first version of this Nethunter MOD.
    CHANGELOG

2020-12-06 - v1.5.1

Added loadable modules support
    Update to Samsung source G930FXXS6ESI4
    Enable Netfilter Target TTL
    Added rtl88xxau driver
    Added rtl8188eus driver

2019-05-16 - v1.4
    Nethunter defconfig fixes

2019-04-20 - v1.3
    Added monitor mode patches to some wifi usb drivers.
    Added possibility to disable HIDPatch (this fixes DriveDroid)
    Added HIDPatchSwitch: Simple sh script to switch status of HIDPatch (Info in comments in script)

2019-02-25 - v1.2
    Added missing drivers like SUNRPC, NFS v4 etc.
    Added Boeffla wakelock blocker
    Removed unnecessary drivers.

2019-02-05 - v1.1
    Rollback encryption drivers.

2019-02-05 - v1.0
    Initial release.

You can flash kernel on rom which you use now:
    1. Make TWRP BACKUP!!!!
    2. Flash kernel
    3. Flash remove encryption.zip
    4. Flash Magisk
    Those steps i do when update my kernel. If you want you can too wipe dalvik and cache.
    If your rom is going to be slow after those steps try reboot.
    Cheers for porting this to Oreo. I may look at including this in my own kernel if you don't mind :)