FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

galaxy ace 2 only download mode

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By littledude072, Member on 12th September 2013, 05:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
ill try to be as clear as possible

after backing up my data via CWM and copying them to my computer i followed the instructions on the minimal by judas/zero thread
format system
wipe data factory reset
install zip from sdcard (zero)
reboot
re-reset everything
only download/recovery were available
then i took it a step further and tried to install MG2 kernels. that nulled my backups (MD5 missmatch or something) so i took it another step and tried the 624MB switch. after that i can only access DL mode
i tried to flash a nandroid via odin but it crashed (stopped responding)
what should be my next move? i tried to reroot it by using an XXLD8+CWM but its still stuck. even the charging animation wont show, itll show a loading pic with 8 lines (top brightest) and wont turn off if i unplug it

12th September 2013, 06:58 AM |#2  
Flag Valenzuela City, Philipines
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledude072

ill try to be as clear as possible

after backing up my data via CWM and copying them to my computer i followed the instructions on the minimal by judas/zero thread
format system
wipe data factory reset
install zip from sdcard (zero)
reboot
re-reset everything
only download/recovery were available
then i took it a step further and tried to install MG2 kernels. that nulled my backups (MD5 missmatch or something) so i took it another step and tried the 624MB switch. after that i can only access DL mode
i tried to flash a nandroid via odin but it crashed (stopped responding)
what should be my next move? i tried to reroot it by using an XXLD8+CWM but its still stuck. even the charging animation wont show, itll show a loading pic with 8 lines (top brightest) and wont turn off if i unplug it

flash stock rom thru odin ....
The Following User Says Thank You to akosicarlo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akosicarlo Ad-Free
12th September 2013, 11:26 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 2

More
will try, im currently torrenting stock MG2 from szabys sig, hoping thisll do the trick

*update*
now its working, please close
4th April 2019, 12:04 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Well done.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)