FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

After installing ChobitsDigitalis ROM...

18 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

Post Reply Email Thread
17th August 2012, 06:42 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Flash stock kernel via cwm or odin and reflash the rom. Remember to wipe data and cache partition otherwise you can experience bootloops. You have been facing this problem because chobits digitalis rom has its own custom kernel.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

19th August 2012, 05:45 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
changeing roms halts system from booting
hi

I had this same problem and i resolved it by flashing stock rom via Odin. also, you can try re-installing the previous rom again and then update to new rom by always entering recovery using the 3 key combo..this problem happens when you initiate and update from within android via rom manager or having an app reboot to recovery then installing a rom.

cheers

Alphacode
20th August 2012, 07:03 AM |#13  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Do a wipe data and cache
After flashing chobits flash white kernel......;
Atleast this will not brick your phone

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
Current Rom : Chobits v2 and white kernel with modified sharinganmod and [email protected] tweak
24th August 2012, 07:10 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy Same problem no solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by gollayanjr

After I installed Chobits Digitalis, I can't install another rom, I tried Creed's ROM 3.2 or Ultimate Sonic Rom v5 and it' still stuck at the screen where "Samsung Galaxy Y young S5360" Os displayed. Please help. I'll press thanks to thr onr who helped and respect your feedback. I'm just a newbie here

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

I've tried to install Repencis 3.5 and Chobits V2 reloaded. Tried it with bunch of CWM too.... but still no success with custom ROM yet . I have flashed stock ROM with Odin. But upon reboot always get stuck at boot animation (the one with phone model text). I have followed every step according to the ROM pages, and tried recommended CWM to do it. I have no idea where am I going wrong.
24th August 2012, 08:26 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prandroids

I've tried to install Repencis 3.5 and Chobits V2 reloaded. Tried it with bunch of CWM too.... but still no success with custom ROM yet . I have flashed stock ROM with Odin. But upon reboot always get stuck at boot animation (the one with phone model text). I have followed every step according to the ROM pages, and tried recommended CWM to do it. I have no idea where am I going wrong.

what method did you use to flash stock rom with odin (with one package or without one package) if you have previously tried one package and that flash failed after sometime then dont try the other method(one in which you dont check/choose one package option) it wont work just stick to one package technique till you get it right

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gollayanjr

After I installed Chobits Digitalis, I can't install another rom, I tried Creed's ROM 3.2 or Ultimate Sonic Rom v5 and it' still stuck at the screen where "Samsung Galaxy Y young S5360" Os displayed. Please help. I'll press thanks to thr onr who helped and respect your feedback. I'm just a newbie here

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

I havent tried the rom in question but some roms like repencis have their own inbuilt kernel (mostly it's only compatile with its rom) which replaces our stock kernel so when we try to go back to stock rom or any other rom after that then we are often stuck at boot loop coz that rom isnt compatible with your present kernel
27th August 2012, 01:27 PM |#16  
Flag Box at the 6th floor
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal19911

what method did you use to flash stock rom with odin (with one package or without one package) if you have previously tried one package and that flash failed after sometime then dont try the other method(one in which you dont check/choose one package option) it wont work just stick to one package technique till you get it right

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

I havent tried the rom in question but some roms like repencis have their own inbuilt kernel (mostly it's only compatile with its rom) which replaces our stock kernel so when we try to go back to stock rom or any other rom after that then we are often stuck at boot loop coz that rom isnt compatible with your present kernel

Next time when u flash stock rom add a totoro file to-for kernel.I do that once after Repencis PDA,CSC MODEM + totoro
29th August 2012, 08:25 AM |#17  
Flag Visakhapatnam
Thanks Meter: 53

More
i think u hav to mount d system before u flash/install the zip/rom

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
30th August 2012, 10:48 AM |#18  
Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Are you attempting to flash directly or are you using CWM?
4th April 2019, 11:38 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
maybe clear cache & data will help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)