[GAME][4.1+]Car Stunt Racing. Driving simulator

Search This thread

Leonid64

Apr 5, 2012
Hello
I want to tell you about the game “Car Stunt Racing. Driving simulator ".
The game is free.
Requirements: Android 4.1+
Download on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leonidshkatulo.carrace

The game is a car simulator with a view from the cockpit.

In this exciting game you have to drive along various routes, laid on ramps without fences, in the shortest time. Get ready to tackle sharp turns, jumps and loops, swinging hammers and other challenging obstacles.

To confidently overcome all the elements of the track, you will need to gain experience and understand how the car behaves on different sections of the road. Therefore, be persistent and analyze the mistakes you have made.

For each race you will be awarded coins, the faster you overcome the track, the more coins you will receive. In addition, you can collect prize coins while driving on the highway. All received coins can be spent on improving the car or opening a new race track.

Car update:
When upgrading your car, keep a reasonable balance between the installed components, the handling and stability of your car depends on it. For example, after installing a powerful engine, you will be able to achieve high speed and show the best race time. But if you leave the tires with a low grip coefficient, then skidding is guaranteed when cornering, and the soft suspension will not keep the car from rolling too much and the car will roll over.

Driving on the highway:
When driving on the highway, pay attention to the signs and, if necessary, observe the recommended speed.
Do not brake abruptly when cornering, as this may result in the vehicle skidding and falling off the overpass.

Overcoming jumps, try to move with acceleration at the moment of take-off. This will make the flight smoother. Never slow down.

When overcoming the loop of death, drive into the loop at a speed of at least 100 km / h. Try to coast and do not make sudden maneuvers.

Remember that the car in the game behaves quite realistically. Therefore, in the event of an accident, try to analyze the situation, understand the cause and repeat the race. Train, experiment, improve your driving skills and be sure that you will succeed.

Drive:
Use your device's accelerometer to monitor the turns of the vehicle. In the settings menu, you can choose the most convenient control sensitivity.

The game is regularly updated and supplemented with new tracks. Try to complete all the race tracks in turn, this will give you the skills you need to travel on the following tracks.

Screen_Car5Eng.png

Screen_Car7Eng.png

Screen_Car8Eng.png

Screen_Car6Eng.png

Screen_Car11Eng.png

Screen_Car2Eng.png

Last edited:

Leonid64

Apr 5, 2012
A new track has been added to the game.
The curvy road and the hills will requite from you to maximum attention and accurate maneuvering.

Reactions: Fullmetal Jun

Leonid64

Apr 5, 2012
Added a new extreme track with a large number of springboards, dead loops and other obstacles.

Evgeni Vasin

Jul 23, 2019
привет. у тебя уже достаточно игр. не поделишься как их продвигаешь?

Evgeni Vasin

Jul 23, 2019
Much has been written about the promotion of games. I did not invent anything new. One thing I can say for sure, without big money, there is little chance.:)

That is, 1,000,000 downloads of the game "Shooting from a crossbow" is the result of investing a lot of money or is it luck? I put a lot of energy into my game and got a zero result.

Leonid64

Apr 5, 2012
That is, 1,000,000 downloads of the game "Shooting from a crossbow" is the result of investing a lot of money or is it luck? I put a lot of energy into my game and got a zero result.

This game was published over 5 years ago. At that time one could count on luck. Unfortunately, this does not work out now. I myself do not have a lot of money, which is partly why my last games are not successful with all my efforts.:crying:

Leonid64

Apr 5, 2012
A new track has been added to the game. A new element - a rotation of 90 and 180 degrees with a slope of 90 degrees. Practically moving on a vertical surface, the car keeps on the track only due to centrifugal force! Try it.

Leonid64

Apr 5, 2012
Published the next update of the game.
Added tracks with new elements:
Ski jumping groups from 10 to 40 meters will require precise and vigorous speed changes.

Leonid64

Apr 5, 2012
The next update of the game.
Improved sound design.
Added a system of damage to the car in collisions and impacts. Possible car repair.

Leonid64

Apr 5, 2012
A new track has been added to the game - the “springboard with a coup”. During the jump you need to make a complete revolution around the longitudinal axis of the car. The success of the stunt largely depends on the correct combination of the engine, tires and suspension installed on the car. Accurately selected speed and direction of movement are the key to successful performance of a stunt.

Leonid64

Apr 5, 2012
The ability to select a camera has been added to the game. You can now change the view from the cockpit to the view from the outside of the car. The change can be performed while the car is moving, which is very convenient when passing certain sections of the route.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello
    I want to tell you about the game “Car Stunt Racing. Driving simulator ".
    The game is free.
    Requirements: Android 4.1+
    Download on Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leonidshkatulo.carrace

The game is a car simulator with a view from the cockpit.

In this exciting game you have to drive along various routes, laid on ramps without fences, in the shortest time. Get ready to tackle sharp turns, jumps and loops, swinging hammers and other challenging obstacles.

To confidently overcome all the elements of the track, you will need to gain experience and understand how the car behaves on different sections of the road. Therefore, be persistent and analyze the mistakes you have made.

For each race you will be awarded coins, the faster you overcome the track, the more coins you will receive. In addition, you can collect prize coins while driving on the highway. All received coins can be spent on improving the car or opening a new race track.

Car update:
    When upgrading your car, keep a reasonable balance between the installed components, the handling and stability of your car depends on it. For example, after installing a powerful engine, you will be able to achieve high speed and show the best race time. But if you leave the tires with a low grip coefficient, then skidding is guaranteed when cornering, and the soft suspension will not keep the car from rolling too much and the car will roll over.

Driving on the highway:
    When driving on the highway, pay attention to the signs and, if necessary, observe the recommended speed.
    Do not brake abruptly when cornering, as this may result in the vehicle skidding and falling off the overpass.

Overcoming jumps, try to move with acceleration at the moment of take-off. This will make the flight smoother. Never slow down.

When overcoming the loop of death, drive into the loop at a speed of at least 100 km / h. Try to coast and do not make sudden maneuvers.

Remember that the car in the game behaves quite realistically. Therefore, in the event of an accident, try to analyze the situation, understand the cause and repeat the race. Train, experiment, improve your driving skills and be sure that you will succeed.

Drive:
    Use your device's accelerometer to monitor the turns of the vehicle. In the settings menu, you can choose the most convenient control sensitivity.

The game is regularly updated and supplemented with new tracks. Try to complete all the race tracks in turn, this will give you the skills you need to travel on the following tracks.

Screen_Car5Eng.png

Screen_Car7Eng.png

Screen_Car8Eng.png

Screen_Car6Eng.png

Screen_Car11Eng.png

Screen_Car2Eng.png
    I want to hear your opinion about the game.:)
    Update the game.
    Now get prize coins for the established records.
    Added tips.
    Published a new version of the game.
    Another track with new elements added to the game. Improved car physics.
    The curvy road and the hills will requite from you to maximum attention and accurate maneuvering.