[APP][4.4+] Download Navi - Open-source download manager

Search This thread

proninyaroslav

May 30, 2013
Tambov
Same error as above. Partial expired.

Fixed https://github.com/TachibanaGeneral...mmit/30032491700f4ee3d19b9e0b615f2f7293e1526a

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Oh it was nothing just an image to try the new downloader nothing else, just open google and tried to download any image. And got the error discussed above.

Can you write a log using Logcat Reader while downloading and the appearance of this error (EBADF (Bad file description))?

zernebock

Jul 18, 2012
OnePlus 3T
Many thanks for this app.

Could it be possible to add a web interface so I can remotely add/delete/manage downloads on my TV Box through my PC browser?

Raul11198

Sep 3, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro

proninyaroslav

May 30, 2013
Tambov

I wrote that it's fixed. The fix will be included in the next release. Or did you build APK yourself and the error still appears?

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Many thanks for this app.

Could it be possible to add a web interface so I can remotely add/delete/manage downloads on my TV Box through my PC browser?

I would be happy if somebody help me to make a lightweight web interface. Including for LibreTorrent.

Raul11198

Sep 3, 2016
Redmi K20 Pro
I wrote that it's fixed. The fix will be included in the next release. Or did you build APK yourself and the error still appears?

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

I would be happy if somebody help me to make a lightweight web interface. Including for LibreTorrent.

Nope I didn't build , just using the Playstore 1.0.1 build.

proninyaroslav

May 30, 2013
Tambov

Partial download is fixed, I'm talking about EBADF (Bad file description) error.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Cannot download MEGA files

GDrive requires authorization. Authorization so far in the plans. I think Mega has the same problem. If you provide a link I can check it.

artisticwizard

Oct 19, 2017
How do u guys download actually. Mine just stays as pending.

Ok, roaming control was turned on. Still haven't tried to download anything bcs there's nothing to download. Will report back after I do :laugh:

Edit - Works fine.
Only in need of in-app browser. :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

corkiejp

Sep 27, 2012
Cork
www.boards.ie
How do u guys download actually. Mine just stays as pending.

Ok, roaming control was turned on. Still haven't tried to download anything bcs there's nothing to download. Will report back after I do :laugh:

From my limited testing of it due to bugs etc, if you increase the thread option in advance it never starts the download.

That and a missing string of 'https' in the 'Checking unsupported URL scheme' update means it doesn't work for allot of downloads.

Also it may have been the source, but it took 40 minutes to download a 1gb file today.

Reactions: artisticwizard

Top Liked Posts