Thanks Meter: 36

By draikz, Senior Member on 23rd November 2010, 05:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th December 2012, 11:23 PM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by draikz

After more than a year, I finally updated the links. Haha. I don't know if this guide is still useful.

Everyone and their hard work and efforts helped me with my phone and I'm very grateful for this. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to kdkd008 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kdkd008 Ad-Free

27th February 2013, 01:23 AM |#232  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Re: ** [GUIDE] FIX AND RESCUE YOUR VIBRICK + ODIN SUPPORT! N00b Friendly **
It's a T959v If You Flashed T959 Bootloaders you messed up

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
29th May 2013, 08:37 PM |#233  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Will this one works on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini?
30th May 2013, 12:21 AM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 524

More
No it shouldn't this I'd for the vibtanynpnly

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app
12th September 2013, 07:51 AM |#235  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
i was on cm 10, then my phone stopped turning on, so i followed these steps to get the phone back to stock android, and it still wont turn completely on. i think my boot loader may be messed up? i have no idea.

when i press the power button, first thing i see is "Samsung galaxy gt -I9000" then a screen that says "Vibrant" then screen turns black and nothing happens. i know its strange that it says gt - i9000 but thats what it used to be with the cm 10 roms.

i get to the download screen by holding volume up + power button. i can not get to recovery which used to be volume down + power button.

please help!
12th September 2013, 08:21 AM |#236  
Flag Providence, RI
Thanks Meter: 1,056

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by napalm393

i was on cm 10, then my phone stopped turning on, so i followed these steps to get the phone back to stock android, and it still wont turn completely on. i think my boot loader may be messed up? i have no idea.

when i press the power button, first thing i see is "Samsung galaxy gt -I9000" then a screen that says "Vibrant" then screen turns black and nothing happens. i know its strange that it says gt - i9000 but thats what it used to be with the cm 10 roms.

i get to the download screen by holding volume up + power button. i can not get to recovery which used to be volume down + power button.

please help!

You need to flash the "Stock Bootloader" then flash stock "JFD" with Odin.... make sure "Re-partition"" IS checked

Bootloader - vibrant_froyo.tar.zip] - unzip and flash with Odin per directions for Bootloader.

JFD - LINK - make sure "Re-partition"" IS checked
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fishman0919 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fishman0919 Ad-Free
12th September 2013, 07:53 PM |#237  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
thanks for the reply.
so first time i tried to flash the boot loader i put vibrant_froyo.tar.md5 in the "bootloader" section and flashed it, and it said it worked. upon reading the instructions more carefully, i realized that i should have put it in the pda section. so when i go and do that, i get this error:

<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Vibrant_Froyo.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/003> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/003> Can't open the specified file. (Line: 1813)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

i do not get this error if i leave "re-partition" unchecked, operation completes but phone does not boot up, its just stuck at the "Vibrant" logo.
bootloader instructions i found from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1117990

please help!
3rd January 2014, 01:30 PM |#238  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
If anybody has trouble getting odin to recognize the phone and work correctly, the method that worked for me is the following. First of all run odin in administrator mode. Then after odin is running with battery removed hold volume up and down buttons and insert usb then the battery and odin should recognize the phone right away then just put tha pda and pit folder and should work fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to juan_carlos__007 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift juan_carlos__007 Ad-Free
3rd January 2014, 04:00 PM |#239  
Flag Kalisz
Thanks Meter: 36

More
This trick helped me some time ago when I lost my baseband

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
20th April 2019, 12:36 AM |#240  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
PLEASE UPDATE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)