Pixel camera mod works!!! ***SNAPDRAGON***

Search This thread

rajaa_sekaran

Oct 10, 2011
Bangalore
I really love the night sight mode photo, see the normal and night sight capture.

Attachments

• 20190417_004747-COLLAGE.jpg
    20190417_004747-COLLAGE.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 1,604

Gilley

Dec 2, 2012
Same. Everything is working on that version but it doesn't seem to want to do portrait mode.

So I did some digging and found this https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog380/

Thats the latest apk for GCam, scroll down and get the S10+ xml configs then follow the "how to import/export" link towards the top. Portrait mode now works for me. Havent tested out other modes as of writing this though because that was the main thing I wanted.

skylinegtr116

Oct 30, 2007
Hawthorne

Halaster

May 9, 2008
Clovis
Others may already be aware, or maybe are just not using it for this purpose, but 4k 60 FPS recording does not work at all.

I am using Snapdragon with the latest build from celsoazevedo.
Setting the frame rate to 60 FPS results in 30 FPS video, and setting the frame rate to auto results in 26-28 FPS video..
Many times it will even throw an error message when you try to close the video saying "Something went wrong, try again." and you end up with a 0 byte file.

Last edited:

bp328i

May 22, 2010
Tampa Bay

bp328i

May 22, 2010
Tampa Bay
I don’t currently have my s10+ but on other versions it was tap the button that makes it go to front camera to back camera twice

That I know, it's not changing to wide angle on the newest 1.5 version.

But thank you.

Edit: version 1.4 works to switch to wide angle.

Last edited:

bp328i

May 22, 2010
Tampa Bay
How?

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I'm on the Snapdragon version
Go here and download version 1.4 https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-arnova8G2/ (second one from the top)

Then go here https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397913302 and download this zip, extract it and use the config file named s10csMar2.xml, so far this is the best config file I have found (In Night Sight pictures the whites are white and not yellowish).

As for switching to wide angle all you do is tap the switch view (button to switch from main to selifie) twice.

The below pictures are taken at midnight with the 1.4 camera version. First one with the S10_Plus.xml config file and second with s10csMar2.xml config file.

Attachments

• S10_Plus.jpg
    S10_Plus.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 1,943
  • s10csMar2.jpg
    s10csMar2.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 1,941
Last edited:

Mototrav

Dec 29, 2017
help

I just downloaded the updated version of the cam mod but I can't figure out how to load the configs. I know I should probably know as long as I been using android but can someone give clear precise directions

Thanks In Advance

bp328i

May 22, 2010
Tampa Bay
I just downloaded the updated version of the cam mod but I can't figure out how to load the configs. I know I should probably know as long as I been using android but can someone give clear precise directions

Thanks In Advance

On the root of your storage make a folder named GCam then inside that folder make another folder named Configs

The Configs folder is where you place any configs.xml you want to load/try.

Now once you have the config XML in that folder open the G Camera app and tap twice quickly next to the shutter button. You should receive a popup to choose config, pick the one you want and hit restore.

Last edited:
Reactions: cpufrost and Taebom

Mototrav

Dec 29, 2017
On the root of your storage make a folder named GCam then inside that folder make another folder named Configs

The Configs folder is where you place any configs.xml you want to load/try.

Now once you have the config XML in that folder open the G Camera app and tap twice quickly next to the shutter button. You should receive a popup to choose config, pick the one you want and hit restore.

Thanks but I hate to ask but actually tell me how to get to the root storage thats my only problem Again I apologize for sounding so crazy to ask for something so simple also i thank you for taking time to answer

bp328i

May 22, 2010
Tampa Bay
Thanks but I hate to ask but actually tell me how to get to the root storage thats my only problem Again I apologize for sounding so crazy to ask for something so simple also i thank you for taking time to answer
My Files app (comes stock on the phone) - Internal storage - three dots at the top right hand corner - Create folder - Name it GCam - then open the GCam folder you just made - three dots at the top right hand corner - Create folder - Name it Configs

No problem, everyone needs help sometime.

Last edited:

oneandroidnut

Jun 5, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I'm on the Snapdragon version

Go here and download version 1.4 https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-arnova8G2/ (second one from the top)

Then go here https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397913302 and download this zip, extract it and use the config file named s10csMar2.xml, so far this is the best config file I have found (In Night Sight pictures the whites are white and not yellowish).

As for switching to wide angle all you do is tap the switch view (button to switch from main to selifie) twice.

The below pictures are taken at midnight with the 1.4 camera version. First one with the S10_Plus.xml config file and second with s10csMar2.xml config file.
Awesome man I actually am rocking the newer 1.5 version but works just the same!!

bp328i

May 22, 2010
Tampa Bay
Yup working great. Best so far. Everything works so far I've tried. Here is version I'm onView attachment 4745896

I just installed the same version as you have and if I double tap the button to switch from main to selfie it just goes right back to normal for me. I was able to get wide angle to active by changing Auxiliary camera switch method from Cycle to Long press. Kind of weird but 1.5 is working for me now.

Reactions: oneandroidnut

Top Liked Posts