[Q] Streak sport armband

Search This thread

axninja

Jun 5, 2009
Hello,

Anyone know where i can get armband for the Dell streak, its hard to find one that fits 5" screen.

Thanks

flumps

Jun 15, 2009
dude......you need to go buy yourself an iphone so you dont go asking stupid questions like that around here again

joeclark

I actually run in the mornings as well and have ALWAYS used my phone for my mp3 player when i do so, I would also like to know if anyone as found one.

My daughter would like to have her mp3 player back since i basically jacked it from her and wont give it back. Hers even has the micro sd slot so i can even listen ot my own tunes and i am not settled with her chick music crap. but it does not have blue tooth so i can use my stereo blue tooth headset that i have used for the past 3years. (i really got used to the no wire thing)

I also bike ride too and would love a way to strap it to my arm or somthing for that as well.

Radimus

Dec 1, 2006
Tampa
try a backpack... or one of those ancient things called a "fanny pack"

I suppose you could slip in under your sweat band...

Troute

Aug 22, 2010
Location Location.
OnePlus 9 Pro
The problem with waist band type holders when jogging is that area takes a lot of shocks from landing feet which I think is partly why arm bands were invented in the first place. The Streak is too big to fit comfortably on the arm though I'd have thought.

p_razzi

Aug 13, 2008
Take a look at skiing accessory suppliers - a lift pass holder might work if you can find one large enough.

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA App

axninja

Jun 5, 2009
yea...i guess we will just have to wait till some company make one, till then we can't really use the streak while exercising.

flumps

Jun 15, 2009
Funny!

The funniest thread I've ever read!

:)

couldnt agree more.

" oh man i love my new laptop, i just wish it came with a armband so i could surf the web while im running"

in all seriousness though. a wrist strap would be a better idea since the phone functions in landscape. now that sh*t would be scifi. hell all you need to sort that out would be a rubber skin and some black nylon straps

Taelon

Apr 24, 2009
Buffalo
Hello,

Anyone know where i can get armband for the Dell streak, its hard to find one that fits 5" screen.

Thanks

Have you checked in to getting one of those new fangled MP3 players all the kids are raving about?

in all seriousness though. a wrist strap would be a better idea since the phone functions in landscape. now that sh*t would be scifi. hell all you need to sort that out would be a rubber skin and some black nylon straps

Now that I would get.

spope78

Nov 30, 2006
What you need is a Cell-mate, Google it. Would be perfect for your needs and you can do away with the silly wires too then ;)

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
what a bunch of obnoxious arses people have become lately..
I think I'll join in as well!

I'd quite like an armband for my streak, and it doesn't look too big on me, but then I'm not a 15yr child like some of the posters here are behaving like!

I use mine while exercising, i use it everyday cycling to work. I've taken to keeping it in a rigid sunglasses holder and have a belt fitting for that, but its not ideal although mytracks and mixzing running over bluetooth. Mytracks voice announce feature is superb.

But for navigation I need a better solution as I need to see the screen.

Charles:

Feb 18, 2007
I don't understand what the big deal is here. I would like an armband too. Sure, I could get an MP3 player, but why? The streak plays MP3's. In addition to that, wearing it on your upper arm would work just fine with the landscape format...just lift your arm up a bit (as if you were looking at your watch) and it should rotate so that you can read things normally.
I got this thing so it could satisfy as many of my needs as possible. Using it at the gym to track my workout and listen to music falls under that category.

Keethos

Jan 15, 2009
Warwickshire
I also wouldn't mind getting an arm strap, as long as it was designed well and not just a pocket that then wraps around your arm cos the then it wouldn't sit on your arm properly and would eventually swivel, loosen and then fall off due to the gap (phone being wide and flat and your arm being round).

I currently use a waist pouch fanny pack p*ss bag (its yellow :D) thingy along with my bluetooth headphones and it works perfectly for me at the mo but then again, I don't run on the treadmills so I wouldn't know how it would cope then (I either cycle or use the Xtrainer). Still, nothing wrong with wanting an arm strap!

jrdemaskus

Jul 9, 2006
Ct.
I was looking through PSP accessories for goodies to maybe modify, but the PDAIR flip case should meet MY needs. Long wait for it to get here though.

Fazziebear

Jul 26, 2010

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I actually tried an old sweatband but it did not hold it very well. it would not even hold it accross the room.