7th June 2018, 04:24 AM |#371  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler

Try One-Click UnBrick... If that doesn't work:
Try "3 button combo".. If that doesn't work:
Try a "301k Factory Mode jig"... If that doesn't work:
Try UnBrickable Mod http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1236273 (if available on your platform)
If you require additional help, send me a private message, we can work something out.

Background
I've been working on stopping the bricking problem on our phones for a while now.
Ever tried JTAG unbrick recovery?--superhuman soldering skills no longer required for JTAG
Developing methods to recover bricks without JTAG - I keep this updated with current information as it develops.
ALL JIG VALUES here! --this will give you some resistor values to try
Altered water damage indicators --um... just in case you lick your battery and need warranty replacement
The Galaxy S Hack Pack--A compilation of resources for Galaxy S Phones.

I wanted to write some software which will help the user to understand what they are doing.. So I began the Heimdall One-Click project. http://code.google.com/p/heimdall-one-click/ Heimdall One-Click is not yet finished, but the Unbrick is complete. Heimdall One-Click is based on binaries from another Open-Source project, called Heimdall by XDA member Benjamin Dobell.

About One-Click UnBrick

This Software:

• Will work on all Samsung devices which use Odin3
  • Is a single, portable executable
  • Is the first one-click anything for our devices on Linux
  • Works on Mac
  • Works on Windows
  • Is open source
  • Is programmed in Java
  • Deploys and installs Heimdall for your OS
  • Is super easy to use.... Only one button!

Demonstration video:
Image captured on Ubuntu 11.04:

This software is completely safe. It is a part of my Heimdall One-Click project. I wanted to release this to work out any cross-platform difficulties which may be encountered before I release Heimdall One-Click.

Instructions
1. Copy OneClick.jar to your Desktop-- or any other folder on your computer, It won't work on a network share.
2. Double click. -- As long as you have Java installed On Linux and Mac you are up and running.

For some versions of Windows as a work around to UAC (User Access Control, the annoying popups), a executable called "OneClickLoader.exe" has been deployed to the same folder as OneClick.jar. It is important that you do not rename OneClick.jar until after runnning OneClickLoader.exe
3. right click OneClickLoader.exe and select "Run as Administrator" -- Setup should be run-of-the-mill.

Problems and Comments
If you would like to comment on something post here on XDA
If you're unsure of something, post here on XDA
If you have a show-stopping bug, please use this form: http://code.google.com/p/heimdall-on...k/issues/entry
This is a list of all bugs reported: http://code.google.com/p/heimdall-on...ry&cells=tiles

I am very interested in feedback. If you would like to test this, just put your phone into download mode and click the unsoft brick button. It will simply reboot your phone. It will not flash any firmware and it does not have the capability to do anything except release the locks which prevent a phone from booting if they are present.

Click Here to Download One-Click UnBrick 10July11 from GoogleCode
You will need Java installed on your computer: Do you have java?

Disclaimer: All materials presented are for informational purposes. This content is not an authorization, advertisement, nor a suggestion to flash your phone with custom firmware. In no event shall I be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, spcial, exemplary, or concequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, business interruption or damage to equipment. This information is released AS-IS with no written or express warranty or liability.

so this is just for softbrick phones ? how about the hard bricked ?

11th June 2018, 02:01 AM |#372  
Flag Vegas
Thanks Meter: 71

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentzer14

so this is just for softbrick phones ? how about the hard bricked ?

TBH I don't think a One Click Un Brick method from 2011 will work nowadays.
And no, it will not repair a hardbrick. A hardbrick is USUALLY something physical, if not it cannot be undone this easily due to the fact that a hardbrick means that you have uninstalled/bricked all means of fixing your phone, including Your default or custom recovery, ODIN A.K.A. Download mode, Fastboot, and Android Debug Bridge mode (older Samsung phones, newer stock phones) If you have access to any of these than by any means, you do not have a hard brick, and have a soft brick. I would recommend reading through my thread I wrote in the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2015, SM-J700T/T1 Custom ROMS, Kernels, and other original android development) forums. All you will need to do is supplement your phones firmware with the one in the thread from sammobile.com, something similar to that of, or find your phones forums. I hope I could help in any possible way. Please reply to me if you need further help with your phone by listing the most specific model you can find. (Least specific: Samsung Galaxy S3, most specific: sgh-1747m)

If you need any further clarifications email my business; [email protected] or private message me.

Have an amazing day!

EDIT: Forgot to link my thread!
https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...ering-t3801580
18th September 2018, 11:09 PM |#373  
So does this still work in Windows 10? Can't get past driver install, times out after selecting device. Have a soft bricked Galaxy S Captivate SGH-I897. Can flash files to it but can't get past mounting internal /sdcard with anything.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180918_170813.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	238.6 KB
ID:	4599630  
19th September 2018, 04:13 AM |#374  
Flag Vegas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigB42078

So does this still work in Windows 10? Can't get past driver install, times out after selecting device. Have a soft bricked Galaxy S Captivate SGH-I897. Can flash files to it but can't get past mounting internal /sdcard with anything.

Wipe Cache then Internal.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

I believe this was desniged for ubuntu, so if above doesnt work just run ubuntu of a usb drive.
19th September 2018, 05:35 AM |#375  
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechNash

Wipe Cache then Internal.

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

I believe this was desniged for ubuntu, so if above doesnt work just run ubuntu of a usb drive.

I did manage to get this to work with my dual boot ubuntu install. Or at least it did say success and reboot my phone. But still no go, there got to be a way to repair the file structure so I can get access and do factory reset. I cannot do anything with the internal sdcard keeps saying failed to mount wipe. Is there a way I can adb into it and check the file structure. Possibly bad partitions.
19th September 2018, 06:00 AM |#376  
Flag Vegas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I did manage to get this to work with my dual boot ubuntu install. Or at least it did say success and reboot my phone. But still no go, there got to be a way to repair the file structure so I can get access and do factory reset. I cannot do anything with the internal sdcard keeps saying failed to mount wipe. Is there a way I can adb into it and check the file structure. Possibly bad partitions.

Change filesystem to something else (not default) - wipe- change file system to default - wipe - flash default rom - wipe cache - wipe internal
19th September 2018, 07:01 AM |#377  
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechNash

Change filesystem to something else (not default) - wipe- change file system to default - wipe - flash default rom - wipe cache - wipe internal

How do I change file system? Do I need a newer CWM? and if so where do I get it? Read some people claiming their using TWRP I don't see that anywhere.

update: tried a tutorial on repairing partitions got this in attachment. Doesn't look right to me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CapPartitions.png
Views:	88
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	4599887   Click image for larger version

Name:	CapPartitions2.png
Views:	78
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	4599919  
19th September 2018, 11:42 PM |#378  
Flag Vegas

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

How do I change file system? Do I need a newer CWM? and if so where do I get it? Read some people claiming their using TWRP I don't see that anywhere.

update: tried a tutorial on repairing partitions got this in attachment. Doesn't look right to me

Okay your using tmpfs...
Hmmm, look on the XDA Forum for your model and see if there is any TWRP version available. Sorry, never used Clockwork.
22nd April 2019, 12:28 PM |#379  
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 9

More
GT-P1000 Hard Brick Recovery
Hi Adam, Your kind help in that is highly be appreaciated.
i do need your guidance to recover my P1000.
I am afraid i hard bricked my P1000 Galaxy Tab 7, What to do to bring it back?
Situation is such: Phone ! PC is blinking in every 5 seconds.
Power + volume up/down buttons don't work.
When i push volume up/down button together POWER RESET or UNKNOWN UPLOAD message appears 3sec and reboots.

I downloaded almost all your programs, but don't know what to do where to start.

I use Windows 10. Odin3 v3.10.6 doesn't recognise the device,
but ID: COM10 cell in Odin was blinking just awhile ago but not know. P1000 EUR still keeps blinking.

Need help yours bro.

Thanks from now.
Ozcan DURMUSOGLU
[email protected]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)