[Oct 27][SD]▐ 27.10.2010▐ ★shubCRAFT 2.0★CM6★▐ ★Discontinued★ ▐

717 posts
Thanks Meter: 37

By shu8i, Senior Member on 31st July 2010, 09:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st August 2010, 11:04 PM |#6261  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Yeah, that worked perfect. Killed my sync and data and it stats working perfect again. Thanks :)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App
31st August 2010, 11:07 PM |#6262  
Flag Las Vegas

More
This works great

31st August 2010, 11:09 PM |#6263  
Flag CLWTR
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Anyone having issues with sound being very low? Can't seem to find any post on this.

31st August 2010, 11:11 PM |#6264  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thanks Hazard99. I'll give it a kill ehhh shot!

Sent from my HTC HD2
31st August 2010, 11:19 PM |#6265  

More
Anyone get launcher pro plus apk to install? I don't get the update button just uninstall and launch. And when I try to uninstall while running adw it says cannot uninstall ahhhhhhh!!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
31st August 2010, 11:26 PM |#6266  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrewsialNL

1. What happens when you try to boot into Windows Mobile?
2. What ROM are you using?
3. What Radio?

thanks for your reply:

1- the WM worked perfect with no issues at all.
2- Miri ROM - V 17.0.
3- Radio 2.10.50.26.

awaiting...
31st August 2010, 11:40 PM |#6267  
Somewhere in Holland
Thanks Meter: 33

More
*double thumbs* Very nice!!

Definetely gonna try this tomorrow and ill let you know about my thoughts

Sent from my HD2 Android using xda app
The Following User Says Thank You to Sloeber94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sloeber94 Ad-Free
31st August 2010, 11:42 PM |#6268  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
quick question, thinkin of gettin the latest michyprima kernel for this, but it says you gotta know if its nexus or desire base?

I've tried searchin on here, and checked phone info, both dont give me an idea. Is this based on nexus or desire?
31st August 2010, 11:42 PM |#6269  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyap

Answer to your question is to get the RMNET version. I am on Voda UK as well. The ppp version has problems with the data. it cuts off from after awhile, and if you switch from 3g -> 2g manually or vice versa you will also lose data connection.

a solution is going to settings > Networks > APN > select vodafone again and it will reconnect again... but you have to keep doing this from time to time... so its not really a solution.

Trying to modify the prop file as per posts above did not help me.. infact I couldnt even access App Market after that.

Let us know how u get along. Besides that the ROM is solid. (haven't tried the dreaded Bluetooth yet though, but not holding my breath. none of the bluetooths have worked for me so far. )

I'm having the same issue with this connection and will give RMNET a try. Also when I try to reconnect it the entire phone would freeze and I would have to pull the battery out. ANNOYING! Hope the RMNET helps!!!
31st August 2010, 11:43 PM |#6270  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
PPP stuff is terrible, i never have service issues and i could barely hold a connection with it. Always disconnects. RMNET for me, this build doesn't seem to like to wake up on occasion, takes it a while here in there. Maybe it the energy rom
31st August 2010, 11:46 PM |#6271  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i dont know if this will work for u but for me 1.5 kept crashing on me it would work for a bit but once it locked i could never unlock it again, and had to pull battery to get the phone to work again. I also had MiriROM V 17.0. I changed to ChuckyROM and now Android is running smoothly without any crashes. chaging to ChuckyROM might work

this is for nurse037
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)