Post Reply Email Thread
14th August 2012, 02:25 PM |#11  
Flag Russia
Thanks Meter: 198

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscraze

@ant-on(if you still check this thread) can your app decompress files that are split into volumes? I know I can compress into different volumes but can I decompress them? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app

For decompress multivolume archive needs click on the first part of it and choose extract.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ant-ON For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ant-ON Ad-Free

5th December 2012, 08:03 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Smile Open Source?
Zarchiver is the best archiver and unarchiver currently on Android. It supports all major for archive formats. That's why i prefer this app to other archivers on market.
Will you Open Source the app, Ant-ON? It'll make the development faster. If you do, Zarchiver will be the 7zip of Android!
7th December 2012, 03:42 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 9,630

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEXcube

Zarchiver is the best archiver and unarchiver currently on Android. It supports all major for archive formats. That's why i prefer this app to other archivers on market.
Will you Open Source the app, Ant-ON? It'll make the development faster. If you do, Zarchiver will be the 7zip of Android!

yeah...it's really ...and there's also Total Commander for android which is awesome aswell....

>Sent from my S-II powered by DorimanX<
8th December 2012, 01:14 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Angry Ghost Commander
Ghost Commander is better than Total Commander for Android. It's got a lot of features:
*the best 2 panel file manager
*fast and minimalistic
*even more features if rooted!
-root mode file browsing
-mount points viewer
-execute terminal commands
-app explorer: it's not just a simple app manager or viewer. It can dig inside each app, show it's component activities,services etc. You could also create shortcuts on desktop targeting a particular service/activity. I've not seen this feature anywhere else yet.
*and the best part is that it is completely Open Source! Go check out the code in sourceforge.
12th January 2014, 09:05 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
need some help
seems zarchiver remembers bad password. when opening an encrypted file, if click "cancel", zarchiver will remember this action. then next time, if open the same file, zarchiver will not ask for password but straightly prompt "Error: invalid password".

Ant-ON, could u correct that? thanks
26th April 2019, 04:37 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 3

Donate to Me
More
i have problem too
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)