FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What's your preferred debloating method for future versions of JasmineROM?

Fully loaded, for personal debloating

160 Vote(s)
18.78%
Lite debloating, to keep all useful apps

102 Vote(s)
11.97%
Moderate debloating, to keep some useful apps

127 Vote(s)
14.91%
Extreme debloating, to keep only essential apps

151 Vote(s)
17.72%
Separate packages, to customize the installation

312 Vote(s)
36.62%

[ROM] [LP] [5.0] [RE/DE] [Xposed] [MultiSystem] JasmineROM v6.1 [Sep 11, 2015]

3,930 posts
Thanks Meter: 22,628

By hsbadr, Inactive Recognized Developer on 23rd May 2014, 03:56 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v6.1 Update [Sep 11, 2015]
1st January 2019, 08:37 PM |#12841  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzure

I'm trying to update xposed framework. What SDK (21-27) do I select? Thanks!

EDIT: When I flashed the latest version (v89sdk21) it made me lose root and I had to reinstall stock again. So, I do not recommend it.

The one shown on my JasmineRom here (pre-installed) is v71 (custom build by arter97). It is active and working with no issues.

2nd January 2019, 10:30 PM |#12842  
Flag Letona
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 VZW
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsbadr

This is JasmineROM v6.1 release with support for MultiSystem, FlashFire, Safestrap, TWRP & Xposed... based on Lollipop 5.0 LRX21V.N900VVRUEOF1 firmware for VZW Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900V). It's a regular flashable .ZIP file for both retail & developer editions to CLEAN FLASH via FlashFire, Safestrap, or TWRP (not recommended for retail users due to the lack of a rooting method if something went wrong, unless if coming from rooted KK 4.4.x or JB 4.3) or use the included IMG as a safe-to-flash/mod virtual ROM for MultiSystem.

I'm currently running Lineageos 14.1 on my Galaxy Note 3 for Verizon, and the baseband version is N900VVRUE0B6. Do I need to roll it back to OF1 before installing this, or should it work if I do the wipe routine, and flash the partial firmware file via Odin as the instructions state? I've got TWRP installed as my custom recovery, and have successfully used it to flash other custom ROMs, taking care to run a NANDROID backup before I do.
2nd May 2019, 02:46 PM |#12843  
Thanks Meter: 79

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrollraymc

I'm currently running Lineageos 14.1 on my Galaxy Note 3 for Verizon, and the baseband version is N900VVRUE0B6. Do I need to roll it back to OF1 before installing this, or should it work if I do the wipe routine, and flash the partial firmware file via Odin as the instructions state? I've got TWRP installed as my custom recovery, and have successfully used it to flash other custom ROMs, taking care to run a NANDROID backup before I do.

How did you get your TWRP to stick? Whenever I flash a ROM it just keeps rebooting back to twrp. I have to pull battery and do button combo to get to download mode then chose cancel to restart phone in order for the phone to boot. Any advice? I think my safestrap recovery is conflicting with TWRP
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)