FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,461 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,569

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th May 2019, 01:41 AM |#29581  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Yes i think this is a bug...
The funny side of this filemanager is that it has so many "hidden" features (hidden because are not written in a user manual) that really you discover every day something new. For example just yesterday I discovered a feature for me unknown in sqlite viewer...if you click on a header column it orders the columns ascending or descending and you can add more columns order too... we do not appreciate enough how great this file manager is...

...and there's "long-press" functionality seemingly everywhere 👍 I occasionally accidentally find new things 😯

Sent from my SHT-W09 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to TiTiB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TiTiB Ad-Free

6th May 2019, 11:52 AM |#29582  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

If you want to batch rename files but you're not familiar with regular expressions, please give me a list of what you need to do most of the time.
Thank you.

How do I batch rename files to these name -
Photo 04, Photo 05, Photo 06.
I know the method of putting "%02d" in "incremental number format" but what if I don't want it to start from "01"; How to start from, for example, "04"?
Thanks.
6th May 2019, 01:28 PM |#29583  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Sorry, deleted
The Following User Says Thank You to Indranil0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Indranil0 Ad-Free
6th May 2019, 03:44 PM |#29584  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 77

Donate to Me
More
nice file manager like it
The Following User Says Thank You to dandyfarid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dandyfarid Ad-Free
6th May 2019, 06:23 PM |#29585  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Hello everyone!
Would you please test PDF reader and Metadata addons and tell me if there is any error or crash?
Thank you very much.

Edit: Metadata updated.
Edit: MiX Beta updated.
- Added Night mode option for PDF viewer.
- Added Start number input in Rename dialog and fixed some bugs.

Edit:
Files Deleted
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2019, 07:01 PM |#29586  
Thanks Meter: 746

More
Quote:

Hello everyone!
Would you please test PDF reader and Metadata addons and tell me if there is any error or crash?
Thank you very much.

Hi Hootan,
The new pdf viewer seems ok to me. Tested with android 8.0. The search feature works great too!! Thank you.
Metadata instead works only in read mode. When try to edit it fails and unfortunately no trace in log.

Please recently some users asked for batch rename with incremental number format. So there is a bit of confusion and we had like to know more about the incremental pattern and how we can customize it with all the possible combinations and in general with some custom examples to better understand how it works. You can read the last posts about this topic. Not a priority but when you can we are glad to know more about incremental numbers in batch renaming. Thank you.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
6th May 2019, 07:08 PM |#29587  
OP Recognized Developer

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Hi Hootan,
The new pdf viewer seems ok to me. Tested with android 8.0. The search feature works great too!! Thank you.
Metadata instead works only in read mode. When try to edit it fails and unfortunately no trace in log.

Please recently some users asked for batch rename with incremental number format. So there is a bit of confusion and we had like to know more about the incremental pattern and how we can customize it with all the possible combinations and in general with some custom examples to better understand how it works. You can read the last posts about this topic. Not a priority but when you can we are glad to know more about incremental numbers in batch renaming. Thank you.

Hi, thank you! I will.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2019, 07:36 PM |#29588  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:

Hello everyone!
Thank you very much.

Could'nt open pdf file.
Should I use beta version of mixplorer?
https://hastebin.com/jopanedaxi
6th May 2019, 08:17 PM |#29589  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:

Hello everyone!
Thank you very much.

Hi HootanParsa,

All colors in a PDF file are inverted here.

Log:
05-06 21:06:53.543 I/ActivityManager(766): START u0 {act=android.intent.action.VIEW cat=[android.intent.category.DEFAULT] dat=content://com.mixplorer.beta.fileProvider/CEWvRkIDpqtERwAodrU66CyMAj5xD69vDo8f34h3_Dw7AMeyo9 cuaMGuVLijylgjm1TyZx0WR2GP.pdf typ=application/pdf flg=0x100000c3 cmp=com.mixplorer.beta/com.mixplorer.activities.EBookReaderActivity (has extras)} from uid 10596
05-06 21:06:53.713 E/ViewRootImpl(8600): at com.mixplorer.activities.EBookReaderActivity.h(Unk nown Source:134)
05-06 21:06:53.833 I/ActivityManager(766): Displayed com.mixplorer.beta/com.mixplorer.activities.EBookReaderActivity: +233ms (total +20s969ms)

Config:
Nexus 5X
Android 8.1.0
MiXplorer Version: 6.36.0-BETA B19050610
MiX PDF 1.5 (1905060)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smartfaune For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smartfaune Ad-Free
6th May 2019, 08:27 PM |#29590  
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Hi. Regarding the new .pdf addon, it appears to automatically default to inverted colour mode for me. I can't find any option to select night/day modes manually. Is there maybe a hidden, built-in function that auto-selects dark mode after a particular hour of the day? For me, it is 8:27PM, viewing the very same .pdf yesterday morning presented black text on a white background.

MiX v6.36.0, new .pdf/Metadata addons on Android 8.1, crDroid custom ROM.

Cheers!

* Edit: Same behaviour that @smartfaune just ninja-posted(© IronTechMonkey - Fair Use for educational purposes) before me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190506-201854_MiXplorer.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	220.1 KB
ID:	4754447  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D4ND310 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift D4ND310 Ad-Free
6th May 2019, 08:40 PM |#29591  
Thanks Meter: 746

More
I do not have this behaviour. Pages are normal white. I had like to share this instead. Long press on a page in the new pdf viewer extract the test and show it in a popup overlay. See picture. Unfortunately it disappear after some seconds. Even if you hold down...but great idea and feature!! Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190506-213553_MiXplorer.jpg
Views:	820
Size:	192.8 KB
ID:	4754460  
The Following User Says Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)