[ROM][9.0][FP][OnePlus6T][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Search This thread
+1 running like a dream. Thank you

I had a different custom rom then I switched to this one and what a difference, finger print is working really well for me and I was able to customise it. It's my daily driver now. Thanks dev and team.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190501-151635.jpg
    Screenshot_20190501-151635.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,698

stanhabets

Apr 6, 2017
OnePlus Nord
Google Pixel 6a
Best styling i've ever seen in a rom. But after the last update a lot of freezing. I've put the SELINUX to permissive to make it a little more stable. But still freezing under load. Still probs for the styling and the overall rom. But at this moment pretty unusable for me

TheROMGuy

Jan 5, 2013
williamsburg
Best styling i've ever seen in a rom. But after the last update a lot of freezing. I've put the SELINUX to permissive to make it a little more stable. But still freezing under load. Still probs for the styling and the overall rom. But at this moment pretty unusable for me

You sure you installed correctly? I've been daily driving it for a minute and ever update has had even more improvement. No lagging or freezing for me and I'm a power user.

pankajj1386

Dec 2, 2015
Does this update had full screen support eg like can play pubg in full screen without black bar around notch area ???

Se7enpoint62

May 1, 2013
Is there something I'm missing to have access to the APNs? I have problems connecting to Verizon with this particular rom but not others. Thought I could just change the APN settings but I see they're grayed out.

culiacanazo

You sure you installed correctly? I've been daily driving it for a minute and ever update has had even more improvement. No lagging or freezing for me and I'm a power user.

Are you guys talking about this?!

A little walk thru is in order if one's to fully grasp what goes on.

•It's not a log (or complaint), it's a simple recreation to see if I'm the only one, and in case of further inspection by the devs/contributors, makes the skimming of the (potential) logs that much easier and quicker.

•I did install correctly, I'm as sharp as a potato for all things code, developing, Java, and whatnot, but by not a fat chance any time soon a noob for the basics. In short, clean, full wipe, install to both, rooted.
:good: not my first rom, or phone, or year, or even (un-j-tag-able) brick in the name of furthering knowledge.

•In pursuit of a clear communication, I shall admit I have Xposed, as the only "big-mod", although I confess I deem unrelated, all the more as a Magisk module, much more when I had that exact setup in H2OS (for microG)...

•I know about not reporting "bugs" when you have another kernel. However, there's no negotiating there, just like now, I'm finding it difficult to compromise here. The reason is because with the syberian kernel the wifi toggle has a "spring", so as soon as i toggle it on it bounces right back to off. Papa Smurf handles that beautifully.

•I play music during the video because it's part of what's being conducted. Maybe I could've chosen an English song but for one you guys who even watch it will be for purposes other than leisure and two: I'm in love with her, so... :D a little world folklore never hurt anyone :p

•It's split in two because what happens at the end of the first video, more often than not can only be left behind by a forced reboot. However that wasn't the case today so I immediately take up recording.

•As you can see, and that's how I've run mostly (yet... and I still go thru that a few times a day!!!) I'm not going down heavy handedly on the phone. I haven't looked into it much because I dread having to wipe... again!

•As you may have noticed, casting is a key component of this video, that being because that's when this happens; at one point i double "click" (tap) the desktop to lock the screen (since otherwise the screen wouldn't have turned itself off, as I've turned on Stay Awake While Charging, so as to avoid the constant freezing).

•(This first part isn't in the video, the second is.) After the screen goes dark, provided it didn't go whacko, as demonstrated in the recording, the "casted" part of the device continues operating "normally"; the actual device, then, will only come out of it by toggling airplane and going from there.

•I think I've included all the relevant info, shall any concerning parties inquire further or request any additional "something", holler at me.

Thank you.

Last edited:

danny19901

Nov 4, 2010
Stockton-On-Tees
Snapdragon crash dump while in calls and uaing as normal other than that this works great the issue was in other roms i believe kernel related

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

rob!n

Oct 24, 2017
Nothing Phone 2
I clean flashed twice withe base 9.0.13 and it stuck on the bootloader. Didn't boot up. Latest 0504 update. Previous build i flashed over 9.0.11 worked fine tho even dirty flashed 0504 build on that ,was fine as well. Any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    d7Wdalb.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Read the whole OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

Vv4txnQ.png

Syberia Project (aka Syberia OS) is a custom ROM for Oneplus 6T (fajita) that implements various features. This project was designed by our "Syberia Team" from scratch based on AOSP source code with some CAF fixes and improvements. Our team: @blinoff82, @DennySPB, @alexxxdev. Also many thanks to our designer @rlshukhov for logos, wallpapers and bootanimation.

If you like our work you can buy us a cup of coffee or a glass of beer :p
    Here

VTh68ra.png

Code:
    OTA Updates
    VoLTE/VoWIFI support
    Themes support
    Full substratum support
    Smartbar, Fling, Pulse
    Privacy Guard
    Wakelock and alarm blockers
    Real-time charging info on lockscreen
    Custom switch tiles
    Tiles Haptic Feedback
    Torch gesture on power button
    Screen off animations
    Screen Record to the Power Menu
    Statusbar brightness control
    Navigation bar, Lockscreen shortcuts, StatusBar tuner
    Features flash-call-on-waiting
    Volume key music control
    Volume Rocker Wake
    Double tap to sleep on lockscreen and statusbar
    HOME as wake key
    Increasing ring feature
    Hide the power menu on the lockscreen
    Statusbar network traffic
    incall vibration options
    Force Expanded Notifications
    Battery light customization
    HeadsUp notifications
    Smart Pulldown
    Increasing ring feature
    Reset battery stats
    Hide the power menu on the lockscreen
    Statusbar network traffic
    incall vibration options
    Volume Key Answer
    Launch default music player on headset connect
    Live Volume Steps
    Quick Pulldown
    Statusbar clock date customization
    Custom system animations
    Navigation gestures
    Night Light brightness mode options
    Configurable 0, 90, 180 and 270 degree rotation
    Full screen photo for incoming and outgoing calls
    Prevent accidental wakeup
    Recent styles
    Three finger screenshot
    Audio panel customization
    Ignore RSSNR for LTE
    Statusbar ticker
    Brightness slider position
    Tiles animations
    Media cover art
    Lockscreen weather
    Lockscreen clock customization
    Battery icon customization
    Force hide notch option
    Font manager
    QS tiles style
    Offscreen guestures
    Custom doze gestures
    OOS style toasts for alarm slider
    Note about Oneplus Gestures:
    Here

8VyUQ4W.png

AvsSRoq.png

First installation.

Code:
    - Your device should have OOS installed in both slots (stable release or beta)
    - Reboot into TWRP recovery
    - Flash ROM 
    - Flash TWRP recovery
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Flash Magisk
    - Wipe data
    - Reboot into system
    - Complete the initial setup.
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Magisk again.
    - Reboot into system.

Updating.

Code:
    - Reboot into TWRP recovery
    - Flash ROM 
    - Flash TWRP recovery
    - Reboot recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Flash Magisk
    - Reboot into system

MWeyPL0.png

Code:
    you tell me

P3ukkeP.png

Official website
    Syberia Project Github
    Syberia Project Kernel Source
    Official Telegram Group
    Announcements Telegram Group

5J6Exi9.png

Code:
    - @[URL="https://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=5438598"]RenderBroken[/URL] and @[URL="https://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=6745491"]joshuous[/URL] for kernel base
    - Nitrogen Project
    - AOSP Extended
    - Omni ROM
    - LineageOS

kuOCxRH.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][9.0][OnePlus6T][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project, ROM for the OnePlus 6T

Contributors
    ME :D ,blinoff82, DennySPB, alexxxdev
    Source Code: https://github.com/SyberiaProject-Devices/platform_kernel_oneplus_sdm845

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: OOS 9.0
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.4
    Stable Release Date: 2019-04-07

Created 2019-04-07
    Last Updated 2019-04-07
    Bump, updates , more smooth now and added fp support
    bump , updated
    Is one plus camera there by default in this rom?
    Also is it fully functional?

Yep, its inside , i think fully