FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How to apply to become a Recognized Contributor/Themer on XDA

2,177 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,575

By Zatta, Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 10th May 2012, 01:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Darth
24th October 2018, 03:53 AM |#1351  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeByte

Hello everyone... @Darth, i am interested to apply to become a forum moderator. Where can i find an open application please? And do i need a referral from a RD, RC or Moderator? Thank you kindly... also Canada

Sent from my Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using XDA Labs

Go Canada!

And, read post 1350.

Cheers!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free

24th October 2018, 04:05 AM |#1352  
Flag Alberta
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X

Read the first post.

I did. It explains about applying as RC-RT not as Mod. Apologies for asking a question about Moderators here, but couldn't find another answer, and you're the ones who have the best knowledge

The Following User Says Thank You to SnakeByte For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SnakeByte Ad-Free
Darth
24th October 2018, 05:24 AM |#1353  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeByte

I did. It explains about applying as RC-RT not as Mod. Apologies for asking a question about Moderators here, but couldn't find another answer, and you're the ones who have the best knowledge

My apologies! Missed that to be honest.

I would strongly suggest you start with a goal of RC at this time, which would need to see quite a heavy increase in activity to be honest. You are welcome to look at the Forum Moderator application here, https://www.xda-developers.com/join-...deration-team/

But I am trying to steer you to a more realistic path at this point I think. You are welcome to apply though, no doubt!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
24th October 2018, 04:08 PM |#1354  
Flag Alberta
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth

My apologies! Missed that to be honest.

I would strongly suggest you start with a goal of RC at this time, which would need to see quite a heavy increase in activity to be honest. You are welcome to look at the Forum Moderator application here, https://www.xda-developers.com/join-...deration-team/

But I am trying to steer you to a more realistic path at this point I think. You are welcome to apply though, no doubt!

Ok, sounds good, thank you.

10th May 2019, 03:10 AM |#1355  
Flag Sacramento

More
I dream of contributing
Although I'm a newbie, I've been following xda for years for my diy projects. My goal is to become a recognized contributor one day
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
application, apply, apply to become a recognized contributor/themer, rc-rt committee, rc-rt liaison, recognized contributor, recognized themer

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)