FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The "Welcome to XDA" Thread

8,771 posts
Thanks Meter: 494

By DaveShaw, Senior Moderator Emeritus + Wiki Bureaucrat on 3rd February 2011, 04:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd April 2019, 04:59 PM |#12671  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Greetings,

Iam a german chair.
If you got any more questions feel free to ask youre nearby chair dealer or send me a message.

Have a nice day!

10th April 2019, 11:49 AM |#12672  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I would like to say hello to all of you guys, as I'm a new member of the forum. I've been silent observator for a long time at the forum, but it was mainly about my phones. Cheers
22nd April 2019, 09:53 AM |#12673  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Android app development company in india
thanks
9th May 2019, 08:26 AM |#12674  

More
Hello everyone! Finally registered after many years of following the forum.

Wysłane z mojego Le 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka
9th May 2019, 11:40 AM |#12675  
Flag Sacramento

More
Hello all! I first found XDA about 4 years ago when trying to root my Lg Optimus. I refer to this site for so much ! Even though, I didnt realize that i hadn't registered, so here i am
14th May 2019, 01:45 PM |#12676  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Greetings From South Coast UK
Hello. I've been using XDA, on and off for about 5 years now, ever since I rooted by Galaxy S4 Mini. Since then I've rooted several Samsung and Motorola phones and used lineage OS extensively. I am currently trying to root a Sony Xperia X compact, which is proving to be very challenging, to say the least.
I'm looking forward to being part of the community.
David
The Following User Says Thank You to funkoot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift funkoot Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android application, app developer, blackberry application, google, internet marketing, intro, introduction, ios rulez teh !!!11!!11!, iphone application, jobs is god, knowledge, lordmanhattan was here, new member, nexus, noob club, off topic, say hi, veeman was here, wat dawg wat u doin, web designing

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)