ArmadilloTek Inc Offers free Galaxy S10 Plus and S10 cases in exchange your feedback

Search This thread

XDARoni

XDA Community Manager
ArmadilloTek is offering free cases to XDA members in exchange for feedback on how they can improve their products. This is your chance to get some protection for your Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus at no cost.

They have two options available for the Galaxy S10 series phones. The first one is the VANGUARD series which gives you up to 20 feet of drop-proof protection. It also has a built-in kickstand and is currently the top selling rugged case for the S10 on Amazon.
VANGUARD For the Samsung Galaxy S10
VANGUARD For the Samsung Galaxy S10+
JkW06mi.png

The second option is the URBAN RANGER series which is a very simple TPU case. This option is available for the Galaxy S10+.
URBAN RANGER For the Samsung Galaxy S10+
jRUW4jp.png

Requirements:
  1. Members need to be at XDA for at least 2 years, with 50 post or more
  2. Members who are willing to provide helpful feedback to help ArmadilloTek make better products
  3. Members need to follow ArmadilloTek at social media
FB: www.facebook.com/armadillotek
Twitter: www.twitter.com/armadillotek
IG: www.instagram.com/armadillotek

How to get your free case:
Use the following link to claim your free case from ArmadilloTek
https://armadillotek.com/pages/free
or simply email them at review@armadillotek.com
P.S. You can save 40% for the case at Amazon.com with coupon "AMDTEK40"

See more information here.

We thank ArmadilloTek for sponsoring this post. Our sponsors help us pay for the many costs associated with running XDA, including server costs, full time developers, news writers, and much more. While you might see sponsored content (which will always be labeled as such) alongside Portal content, the Portal team is in no way responsible for these posts. Sponsored content, advertising and XDA Depot are managed by a separate team entirely. XDA will never compromise its journalistic integrity by accepting money to write favorably about a company, or alter our opinions or views in any way. Our opinion cannot be bought.

Fraser06

Dec 26, 2014
Should've probably mentioned that this is for US residents only. I would gladly share my feedback and such in all honesty. Still, it's nice of them to do this though. I hope this event would help them greatly.

dhorgas

Oct 15, 2012
I was good with everything until the social media stuff. They're buying followers. No respect for that.

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
ArmadilloTek is offering free cases to XDA members in exchange for feedback on how they can improve their products. This is your chance to get some protection for your Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus at no cost.

They have two options available for the Galaxy S10 series phones. The first one is the VANGUARD series which gives you up to 20 feet of drop-proof protection. It also has a built-in kickstand and is currently the top selling rugged case for the S10 on Amazon.

The second option is the URBAN RANGER series which is a very simple TPU case. This option is available for the Galaxy S10+.

Requirements:
Members need to be at XDA for at least 2 years, with 50 post or more
Members who are willing to provide helpful feedback to help ArmadilloTek make better products
Members need to follow ArmadilloTek at social media

We thank ArmadilloTek for sponsoring this post. Our sponsors help us pay for the many costs associated with running XDA, including server costs, full time developers, news writers, and much more. While you might see sponsored content (which will always be labeled as such) alongside Portal content, the Portal team is in no way responsible for these posts. Sponsored content, advertising and XDA Depot are managed by a separate team entirely. XDA will never compromise its journalistic integrity by accepting money to write favorably about a company, or alter our opinions or views in any way. Our opinion cannot be bought.
Please i want one

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Requirements:
Members need to be at XDA for at least 2 years, with 50 post or more
Members who are willing to provide helpful feedback to help ArmadilloTek make better products
Members need to follow ArmadilloTek at social media

Its only for u.s

primus123

May 21, 2010
Gretna
Got approved for my case today, they paid me the 18.99 via paypal before i bought the case. i paid the extra $2 because i wanted a color one.
Said to just leave review on Amazon, and XDA.
So case will be here tomorrow. I will use it through the weekend and have a review ready on Monday.

Reactions: Trina9

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
Eff these people. They want me to buy the case FIRST off of Amazon. Not what the thread says. Here is their email to me.

If you agree to make a review at XDA with photos and link to my amazon page,
then you are in!
A lots of people said yet, but does not want to fulfill the words
make sure you can do it, before we start it

Also, so many people just took my money, without buying it. the ignored my email

So here is why I am going to do, you need to go to amazon purchase it first, send me the order-id, then i will send the money via paypal within 24 business hours.
Don't worry, your money is 100% safe, as If we dont give you the fund, you can return it back to Amazon, and give us 1 star review.
No seller will take money over reviews.

mistermidas

Apr 6, 2011
Eff these people. They want me to buy the case FIRST off of Amazon. Not what the thread says. Here is their email to me.

then you are in!

Also, so many people just took my money, without buying it. the ignored my email

So here is why I am going to do, you need to go to amazon purchase it first, send me the order-id, then i will send the money via paypal within 24 business hours.
Don't worry, your money is 100% safe, as If we dont give you the fund, you can return it back to Amazon, and give us 1 star review.
I just got the same email, and bought the case...not that big of a deal especially when you'll get a refund for it later. Plus I used the 40% off code and only paid $13 for the blue case. Not that big a deal for a "free" case, IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swimguy14

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com

then you are in!

He contacted me and sent me the money through paypal. I guess i can understand where he's coming from. A lot of people got the money and didn't order the case. I got the case today. I'll try it out and leave reviews after i've had a chance to make up my mind. I do think he's going a little overboard asking for multiple reviews and posts with pictures AND videos on Amazon, Facebook, Instagram etc. That;s a lot of work for a case you weren't really looking at to start with. I'll leave reviews and a pic or two but i doubt i'll leave videos unless it blows my mind..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

JkW06mi.png

jRUW4jp.png

Requirements:
    1. Members need to be at XDA for at least 2 years, with 50 post or more
    2. Members who are willing to provide helpful feedback to help ArmadilloTek make better products
    3. Members need to follow ArmadilloTek at social media

just got mine really happy with it have already dropped my phone and case protected it perfectly can notice i dropped it! the kickstand comes in very handy also!!
    Got approved for my case today, they paid me the 18.99 via paypal before i bought the case. i paid the extra $2 because i wanted a color one.
    Said to just leave review on Amazon, and XDA.
    So case will be here tomorrow. I will use it through the weekend and have a review ready on Monday.

then you are in!

I just got the same email, and bought the case...not that big of a deal especially when you'll get a refund for it later. Plus I used the 40% off code and only paid $13 for the blue case. Not that big a deal for a "free" case, IMO.
    I was good with everything until the social media stuff. They're buying followers. No respect for that.

True, but if they sent your case free, what you can lose?
    \