FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: who wants to see this device rooted?

yes

108 Vote(s)
99.08%
no

1 Vote(s)
0.92%

GT-B9150 Samsung Homesync *ROOT*

250 posts
Thanks Meter: 40

By erik10002, Senior Member on 24th October 2013, 06:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th December 2018, 02:50 AM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good day Everyone,

Gave my mom this Samsung Homesync years ago. Now she's not using it anymore, I am thinking of using it, but I'd like to get myself a Xiaomi Mi Box.

Can Samsung Homesync function similar to a Mi Box or any Android TV at all? I mean, is it possible to flash the homesync with a different rom and have it function like other TV Box, can manually streaming apps like NetFlex, iFlix, UFC, NBA...

Thank you...

23rd March 2019, 04:27 PM |#192  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkchesterdy

Good day Everyone,

Gave my mom this Samsung Homesync years ago. Now she's not using it anymore, I am thinking of using it, but I'd like to get myself a Xiaomi Mi Box.

Can Samsung Homesync function similar to a Mi Box or any Android TV at all? I mean, is it possible to flash the homesync with a different rom and have it function like other TV Box, can manually streaming apps like NetFlex, iFlix, UFC, NBA...

Thank you...

It is more powerful than mi box, just old OS
15th May 2019, 02:22 AM |#193  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Guys, I need help here, as I bought this device yesterday, there is no more support or application download from play store and Samsung apps store.... where can I download the apps to my phone so I can connect to the homesync? Samsung had stopped supporting this device.....

There is no chance for me to use this device as personal cloud? Big thanks to whomever reply....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)