FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,461 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,569

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th May 2019, 01:22 AM |#29651  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid32

Need more info. Stop your torrent program before you download a torrent file.

Hello, what I want to say is that mixplorer, there is a sign where you can download a Torrent file.

Download a Torrent file and open it with mixplorer choosing the option copy to ... It will give you information about the Torrent and when you confirm to copy ... Displays a "not compatible" message

Excuse my English, I use the Gboard translator

15th May 2019, 05:07 AM |#29652  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,058

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakuSensei

Hello, what I want to say is that mixplorer, there is a sign where you can download a Torrent file.

Download a Torrent file and open it with mixplorer choosing the option copy to ... It will give you information about the Torrent and when you confirm to copy ... Displays a "not compatible" message

Excuse my English, I use the Gboard translator

Don't use that, it was never finished. Maybe there will be an add-on for torrenting added later.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 08:41 AM |#29653  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Sorry I searched the thread already but didn't turn up an answer... Is there an official place I can get MiXplorer Silver package but through a donation instead only giving 70% to Hootan in Play Store? Thanks!
16th May 2019, 11:41 AM |#29654  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,513

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Photopuppet

Sorry I searched the thread already but didn't turn up an answer... Is there an official place I can get MiXplorer Silver package but through a donation instead only giving 70% to Hootan in Play Store? Thanks!

Donate the funds directly, and then simply use the APK's that are available for download.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
16th May 2019, 03:21 PM |#29655  
Thanks Meter: 159

More
I have a strange SFTP file transfer issue. My Pixel 3 XL with 6.35.7 transfer file from my SFTP server very slow... On the same Wifi network, the Mixplore's transfer rate is about 300k/s, while on the same network, my PC with FileZilla can go up to 2.4M/s. (only one transfer is happened at any time... It's not bandwith competition at the server.)

The same issue happened even I change to 4G network. Mixplorer's transfer rate is only 1/10 of same PC connected via hotspot of my phone.

I remember before several version, the SFTP transfer rate is quite similar to Filezilla (maybe 80%), but it's extreme slow now.

My SFTP does use a different port other than 22. Not sure if this matters.

Any one have similiar issue or should I provide a log of some sort?
The Following User Says Thank You to lssong99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lssong99 Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 06:35 AM |#29656  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Very good guide, beautiful, many functions. But unfortunately unfit for use, the main copying operation is performed incorrectly. Have to go back to root explorer. Very sorry.
17th May 2019, 07:17 AM |#29657  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,897

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avlid

Very good guide, beautiful, many functions. But unfortunately unfit for use, the main copying operation is performed incorrectly. Have to go back to root explorer. Very sorry.

Why don't you simply report what exactly the issue is and provide logs?

I (like many others here) have been using MiXplorer for years and every time I copy something it is performed correctly (right now on 2 devices, 1x Oreo and 1x Pie).

So no idea what issues you're having, but it would certainly help if you provided more details.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nimueh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nimueh Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 07:25 AM |#29658  
日本
Thanks Meter: 4,058

More
Quote:

The developer is not always checking the thread. But he reads all posts when he's around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimueh

Why don't you simply report what exactly the issue is ... So no idea what issues you're having, but it would certainly help if you provided more details.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...3#post79524043

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultramanoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ultramanoid Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 07:28 AM |#29659  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
The problem and logs on the previous page before. No one reads.
The Following User Says Thank You to avlid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift avlid Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 07:39 AM |#29660  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,897

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramanoid

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...3#post79524043

Ah ok, I didn't realize it was the same person

Quote:

I can't read logs, so no idea ... but for me copying works and has always worked. So yea, wait until Hootan reads + replies, or maybe someone else has an idea.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nimueh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nimueh Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 08:32 AM |#29661  
Thanks Meter: 739

More
Quote:

Just curios, do you have enough storage space in your internal sd card?? You are moving huge files from internal to extSdCard. Mix seems to behave in these cases making a temporary folder in mix cache path and then copy it to the target. The error is that mix cannot create the temp path. So this could be a bug... but it could be also that there is no available space enough to complete the operation.
Pheraphs other filemanager do not make a temporary copy and this is the reason why you do not have this issue in that cases. I suggest you to post also the mix log "startup info" (the first lines of the log with all infos about your device and os) this is important for the developer to better investigate...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)