FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,461 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,561

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 03:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2019, 08:32 AM |#29661  
Thanks Meter: 720

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avlid

The problem and logs on the previous page before. No one reads.

Just curios, do you have enough storage space in your internal sd card?? You are moving huge files from internal to extSdCard. Mix seems to behave in these cases making a temporary folder in mix cache path and then copy it to the target. The error is that mix cannot create the temp path. So this could be a bug... but it could be also that there is no available space enough to complete the operation.
Pheraphs other filemanager do not make a temporary copy and this is the reason why you do not have this issue in that cases. I suggest you to post also the mix log "startup info" (the first lines of the log with all infos about your device and os) this is important for the developer to better investigate...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free

17th May 2019, 09:17 AM |#29662  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Perhaps this is so, I thought so too. But then why a temporary file? Other programs do not create it. But the worst thing is that there is no control over the correctness of copying with a lack of memory, files are lost as they are copied with a zero size. This can be overlooked. Many complain, here from the Russian forum:

And then how to copy large files, I need to copy backups. The program at the same time not only does not copy, but also eats free memory and you need to restart the phone.
17th May 2019, 10:38 AM |#29663  
Thanks Meter: 720

More
DELETED
17th May 2019, 12:53 PM |#29664  
Thanks Meter: 203

More
Quote:

... ... ... And then how to copy large files, I need to copy backups. The program at the same time not only does not copy, but also eats free memory and you need to restart the phone.

I don't really know if this would help you but, and assuming you have Root access of course, have you tried any Int/Ext folder mounting methods? That, if possible, should remove any need to manually copy any large files via MiX at all.

Mount-pairing two folders (e.g. emulated/0/cwmbackups + extsdcard/cwmbackups) should, I think, automatically mount the contents of your chosen primary Recovery folder on Reboot to System.

There are many Int-Ext folder mounting applications and if set to ensure they Run at Startup, I don't see why it wouldn't work. Android would be 'tricked' into assuming the secondary mount folder already contained the Recovery files all by itself, whilst still retaining the original Internal folder to write to from Recovery Mode.
Maybe that's not possible in your particular case, though. Sorry if it's not any help, just thinking of a workaround to save the need of manually copying large files in MiXplorer.

And/or, doesn't Android's built-in DocumentsUI app allow you to see your CWM Recovery folder/files? That, being a System app, should copy files up to 4gb(but also uncheck it from Battery Optimization, to save it being killed by LMK when running in the background while performing other tasks).
17th May 2019, 02:43 PM |#29665  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Gesture Support
Best file manager. I wish i had some gesture support to open folders/ files (like that of ES Xplorer).
The Following User Says Thank You to MilkeshShrestha999 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MilkeshShrestha999 Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 03:18 PM |#29666  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Love this app! Using it for some time and abandoned ES soon after discovering MiXplorer....

Have one question: when using on my AndroidTV is has trouble writing to SD-card. I can't find anywhere to change permissions. MiX asks me to acces SD-card to change permissions but can't find how.
ES explorer gives the same warning but is able to sent me to the right place but have to do this everytime.

Any hints on this?
More info needed: just let me know ..
17th May 2019, 05:53 PM |#29667  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,849

More
Quote:

Very good guide, beautiful, many functions. But unfortunately unfit for use, the main copying operation is performed incorrectly. Have to go back to root explorer. Very sorry.

Just a bit of post writing advise:

Without the details of your previous report then statements such as "unfit for use, the main copying operation is performed incorrectly" loose their meaning and are prone to misinterpretation. To maintain the continuum of your report; When you are referring to a previous report then in the new post you should put a link to the previous one so other people can follow.

In any event, you've provided ample details and as has already been stated, HootanParsa will see them upon return to the thread.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 08:26 PM |#29668  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
#Bug

Hi, im using mix Explorer 6.35.7 and i have one problem with backblaze b2. I configure my account but after two days log out, is necessary againt reconfigure with ID y key.

##Log
Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] flg=0x10200000 cmp=com.mixplorer/.activities.BrowseActivity bnds=[839,1490][1007,1658] (has extras) } I/STARTUP> PAGES: 31 ms I/STARTUP> UPDATE UI: 109 ms I/STARTUP> TOTAL: 265 ms ********* I/MiX> Resumed. D/HUB> ITEM >> https://www.backblaze.com D/BaseHttp> Operation started >> 568829175 D/RestUtil> --> POST https://api001.backblazeb2.com/b2api/v2/b2_list_buckets http/1.1 D/RestUtil> Content-Type: application/json; charset=UTF-8 D/RestUtil> Content-Length: 28 D/RestUtil> Accept: application/json; charset=UTF-8 D/RestUtil> Authorization xxxxxxxx D/RestUtil> User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9; Pixel) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/70.0.3538.110 Mobile Safari/537.36 D/RestUtil> Connection: keep-alive D/RestUtil> --> END POST D/RestUtil> <-- 401 https://api001.backblazeb2.com/b2api/v2/b2_list_buckets (754ms) D/RestUtil> Cache-Control: max-age=0, no-cache, no-store D/RestUtil> Content-Type: application/json;charset=utf-8 D/RestUtil> Content-Length: 68 D/RestUtil> Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 19:17:15 GMT D/RestUtil> <-- END HTTP E/Response> 401: { "code": "expired_auth_token", "message": "", "status": 401 } E/BROWSE_TASK> libs.ddi: 401: Unauthorized. Please log in again.
The Following User Says Thank You to alfred5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift alfred5 Ad-Free
17th May 2019, 11:27 PM |#29669  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,505

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroZorro

Have one question: when using on my AndroidTV is has trouble writing to SD-card. I can't find anywhere to change permissions. MiX asks me to acces SD-card to change permissions but can't find how.
ES explorer gives the same warning but is able to sent me to the right place but have to do this everytime.

Any hints on this?

I dont have this problem, and its been a while since I first used it (and thereby would of possibly been prompted), however, one place I would check is in System/Apps/MiX/Permissions (or something similar) Depending on your version of android, there is often a switch there for apps to access the SD Card. Just a guess. HTH
18th May 2019, 02:02 AM |#29670  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Not a very important nor new issue, but I have never been able to successfully apply Settings>Skins>Edit>TINT_DIVIDER_FILES to any of the themes I've installed. I'm only concerned about the one I'm currently using, @marciozomb13's exquisite MetrialOS Colors DARK theme, found here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...3691&page=2900

On a large(ish) tablet it is useful to have the lines—especially in landscape orientation. Is this a bug or expected behavior, considering it is someone else's theme?

Using 6.35.7 B19042110 but this has been the case for at least a year or so, and with several other themes.
18th May 2019, 04:04 AM |#29671  
Thanks Meter: 222

More
Quote:

The problem and logs on the previous page before. No one reads.

I remember I did give a reply regarding it...

Part 1
Part 2

BTW Google Translate works very well for translating Russian to English. (haven't tried English to Russian though...)
Quote:

Google Translate отлично работает для перевода с русского на английский.

So... Does it work? (I heard English and Russian had similar grammar)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)