[Guide] - (VOG-L29-L09)Flash Firmware .153-161-178 by USB-OTG and Nm Card Method

Search This thread

betovanbuuren

Apr 22, 2011
Guadalajara
Twin apps came back to work after I cleaned chache and dalvick in recovery (Power bt + Vol Up bt at start up). I think the Hisuit restore messed up things a little, but after cleaning chache and dalvick everything got back to normal.

By dalvik you mean tu clear the cache partition in recovery? Because I only see cache partition, but no dalvik option.

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Twin apps came back to work after I cleaned chache and dalvick in recovery (Power bt + Vol Up bt at start up). I think the Hisuit restore messed up things a little, but after cleaning chache and dalvick everything got back to normal.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

It is supposed to receive all OTA as it is an oficial firmware update. It came from Huawei, it is not a custom software.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

As there are still people with problem downloading the .zip file, here is another mirror for the L29:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rjigumwz9wmqq7/dload_Vog-L29.153.zip?dl=0

Be sure to check the MD5 checksum before flashing.
Md5 checksum of the downloaded .zip file :
C527E5DF88D4A749E8FA4373D49661A6

Tip: download first to your Dropbox account and then DL to your PC.

By dalvik you mean tu clear the cache partition in recovery? Because I only see cache partition, but no dalvik option.

Joce Do It

Feb 18, 2019
Montréal
Does Flashing this firmware get rid of the retail demo for good. I'm able to uninstall with adb but it doesn't resist factory reset. Thx for the answer

And it's to flash on L-04 C819, is it ok

Last edited:

sighted

Aug 13, 2010
Sorocaba SP

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Yes. I did It twice. Just in case...

marcopolo1

Sep 2, 2010
Lima
I have the VOG L04. Single simcard.. I checked some link but days D at the end.. Means it's dual simcard?.. I know that is not compatible.. Any one here having the stock firmware for the single sim version?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190517_232600.jpg
    Screenshot_20190517_232600.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 229
Reactions: oremor305

oremor305

Jan 25, 2014
BOGOTÁ, D.C.
I have the VOG L04. Single simcard.. I checked some link but days D at the end.. Means it's dual simcard?.. I know that is not compatible.. Any one here having the stock firmware for the single sim version?

También tengo ese modelo el P30 Pro de la operadora claro colombia... Instale el firmware del modelo L29 c431 153 y funcionó .. quedó todo igual pero ya no es 122 si no 153

pauloschell

Jul 16, 2012
VL00 to VL29

I have a Chinese P30 Pro VL00. Can I flash this room to convert it to VL29 or would this brick my device? I'm from Brazil and some stuff doesn't work with VL00 like Netflix e Google play.

Top Liked Posts