PACEficator Project|Everest 2.0.70.1 ROM v2.2 Installer|Amazfit Stratos (2019/06/21)

Search This thread

zouille

Dec 6, 2008
hello, My watch is in Everest 2.0.63.1 but what happend if I do the OTA update ? I will have the new Stock firmware ?

littlecreek

May 22, 2019
stratos rom problem

My problem is the following: with the paceficator process program I have made the clock Hungarian, I wanted to restore the factory ruin that I downloaded here and started as described.
For a while, the clock went off and the letter A stopped not to respond to anything. If I try to reinstall the installation, write it out
- exec '/ system / bin / sh' failed: I / O error (5)
using port = 555

Can the clock or bug be improved?
Thank you for your help.

Saratoga79

Jan 12, 2013
Ordizia Capital
My problem is the following: with the paceficator process program I have made the clock Hungarian, I wanted to restore the factory ruin that I downloaded here and started as described.
For a while, the clock went off and the letter A stopped not to respond to anything. If I try to reinstall the installation, write it out
- exec '/ system / bin / sh' failed: I / O error (5)
using port = 555

Can the clock or bug be improved?
Thank you for your help.

This use to happen when the system gets corrupted. Does the watch boot? Or it's stuck on Amazfit logo? You may try installing stock firmware or using Cloner tool if your watch is bricked. Check Post #5.

Saratoga79

Jan 12, 2013
Ordizia Capital
Everest 2.0.66.1 ROM v2.1 Installer

Downloads
Everest 2.0.66.1 ROM v2.1 Installer | Mirror

OTA Update Notifications
You can disable or enable OTA update notifications downloading this file | Mirror
To disable OTA update notifications (may cause pairing issues on iOS and data sync problems)
Unzip .zip file and run disable.bat.
Manual commands:
Code:
adb -d kill-server
adb -d  start-server
adb -d  root
adb -d  remount rw
adb -d  shell busybox "sed -i 's:ro.build.display.id=.*:ro.build.display.id=everest-[B][COLOR="red"]2.0.66.1[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]v2.1[/COLOR][/B]:' /system/build.prop
adb remount ro
adb reboot
adb kill-server
To enable OTA update notifications:
Unzip .zip file and run enable.bat.
Manual commands:
Code:
adb -d  kill-server
adb -d  start-server
adb -d  root
adb -d  remount rw
adb -d  shell busybox "sed -i 's:ro.build.display.id=.*:ro.build.display.id=everest-[B][COLOR="Red"]2.0.66.1[/COLOR][/B]:' /system/build.prop
adb -d  remount ro
adb -d  reboot
adb -d  kill-server

Manual installation method
Since installer v1.9 all files for manual installation are built-in the automatic installer, in order to access them:
  1. Unzip the installer .zip (7zip is recommended)
  2. Unzip the .exe file
  3. Navigate to Instalador_XX\Autoplay\Docs
  4. Use manual installation guide as always

Changelog 2.0.1 -> 2.1 (2019/05/24)
+ Based on Chinese 2.0.66.1 Stable Firmware
- Optimizes the quality of the heart rate signal, optimizes the heart rate algorithm, improves the accuracy of the heart rate data, appears the disconnection of the iOS phone The problem is that the connection can not be reconnected after the connection. The problem is that the programming is configured in the application and, sometimes, the problem that the programming can not be displayed in the state of the clock lock screen is fixed. After automatic segmentation is turned off, the data in this segment and the previous segment will be reset based on the last distance.?? Repair. After the end of the campaign, even if the fastest personal score of 3 km does not occur, the clock will still Indicates the problem of the new best personal score faster than 3 km. · Repair the number of steps to reach the standard reminder, if the number of steps is standard, the clock will still remember the problem to fix the automatic due to the restart, the problem of fixing the error.​
+ Supported languages:
- Español (ES)
- English (US)
- Euskera (EU)
- Portuguese (BR)
- Catalán (CA)
- German (DE)
- French (FR)
- Hungarian (HU)
- Italian (IT)
- Hebrew (HE)
- Dutch (NL)
- Polish (PL)
- Turkish (TR)
- Portuguese (PT)
- Czech (CS)
- Slovak (SK)
- Greek (GR)
- Slovenian (SI)
- Russian (RU)
- Croatian (HR)
- Vietnamese (VN)
- Arabic (SA)
- Persian (AF)
- Thai (TH)
- Bulgarian (BG)​
+ Sport voice alerts:
- Spanish
- Basque
- English
- Polish
- Italian
- French
- Portuguese-BR​
+ Updated translations (Italian and Persian)
+ Init.d support and included script
- Zipalign binary by osm0sis (App optimization)​
+ Samsung S8 Oreo emojis
+ AmazMod or WatchDroid (notificaction manager)
- PaceCalendar, GreatFit and T9 keyboard (AmazMod)​
+ New font selection and preview (?)
- New1 (Updated Stock from Android Studio SDK)
- New2 (Updated Stock from Android Studio SDK/JRE)
- New3 (Code200 font)​
+ New Thai and Korean fonts
+ Option to choose between old Pace or new Stratos GPS Firmware
+ Option to choose animations speed
+ Amazfit Verge's bootanimation
+ Save locations and navigate to them starting an activity
+ Old keys mapping
+ Option for Driver installation
+ Option to launch QR code
+ Re-enabled OTA update notifications
+ Modded date format for stock watchfaces
+ No 2 widget limitation

Factory Reset
  • This will wipe all your data and installed applications so sync all data in Amazfit app before installation.
  • While wiping data you must turn off bluetooth on your phone and unpair the watch on Amazfit app.
  • When whole installation process finishes, turn on bluetooth on your phone and pair the watch on Amazfit app.
  • If you face any trouble pairing the watch reboot both, watch and phone, and try again.

NOTE
  • Sync all your data with Amazfit app before installing the ROM.
  • Doing a Factory Reset during ROM installation is recommended.
  • Before first activity, calibrate and run the Compass outdoor for few minutes. Also starting an activity outdoors for few minutes is recommended in order to check GPS connection and altitude.
  • Before starting any activity, sync all your data with Amazfit app in order to update A-GPS data if needed.
  • If data is not syncing after an activity, turn off bluetooth on your phone, unpair the watch, turn on the bluetooth and repair the watch.
  • If you still face issues to sync data, install the Amazfit App Data Sync Fix.
  • Install only one notifications manager, AmazMod or WatchDroid app on your phone
  • AmazMod official thread.
    • If phone app is not connecting with your watch, remember to reboot the phone after installing the app from Play Store. Note that Amazfit app must be installed too.
    • If you are getting duplicated notifications, go to app settings, disable notifications, apply, enable notifications and apply again. Remember to disable notifications for Amazfit app.
    • If you want to uninstall AmazMod service from watch, first you need to Revoke Administrator Privileges on Tweaks menu from phone's app.
    • If you can't see the calendar widget, go to AmazMod>Settings>Reorder Widgets and enable it there. If still no widget, reboot your watch and try again.
  • GreatFit official thread.
  • T9 keyboard official thread.
  • If Training widget, or any other widget on watch, stays loading and never does, disable that widget on Amazfit app and enable it.
  • To report any bug or issue, you must give as much info as possible, like a log or a copy-paste text of the installation process or a screenshot.
  • If you want to collaborate in this project, you can do it here.
  • Installing AmazBoost mod will probably break init.d support.

Last edited:

Downloads

OTA Update Notifications

You can disable or enable OTA update notifications downloading this file | Mirror

To disable OTA update notifications (may cause pairing issues on iOS and data sync problems)

Manual commands:

Code:
adb -d kill-server

adb -d  start-server

adb -d  root

adb -d  remount rw

adb -d  shell busybox "sed -i 's:ro.build.display.id=.*:ro.build.display.id=everest-[B][COLOR="red"]2.0.66.1[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]v2.1[/COLOR][/B]:' /system/build.prop

adb remount ro

adb reboot

adb kill-server

Manual commands:

Code:
adb -d  kill-server

adb -d  start-server

adb -d  root

adb -d  remount rw

adb -d  shell busybox "sed -i 's:ro.build.display.id=.*:ro.build.display.id=everest-[B][COLOR="Red"]2.0.66.1[/COLOR][/B]:' /system/build.prop

adb -d  remount ro

adb -d  reboot

adb -d  kill-server

Since installer v1.9 all files for manual installation are built-in the automatic installer, in order to access them:

2. Unzip the .exe file

- Optimizes the quality of the heart rate signal, optimizes the heart rate algorithm, improves the accuracy of the heart rate data, appears the disconnection of the iOS phone The problem is that the connection can not be reconnected after the connection. The problem is that the programming is configured in the application and, sometimes, the problem that the programming can not be displayed in the state of the clock lock screen is fixed. After automatic segmentation is turned off, the data in this segment and the previous segment will be reset based on the last distance.?? Repair. After the end of the campaign, even if the fastest personal score of 3 km does not occur, the clock will still Indicates the problem of the new best personal score faster than 3 km. · Repair the number of steps to reach the standard reminder, if the number of steps is standard, the clock will still remember the problem to fix the automatic due to the restart, the problem of fixing the error.​

+ Supported languages:

- Español (ES)

- English (US)

- Euskera (EU)

- Portuguese (BR)

- Catalán (CA)

- German (DE)

- French (FR)

- Hungarian (HU)

- Italian (IT)

- Hebrew (HE)

- Dutch (NL)

- Polish (PL)

- Turkish (TR)

- Portuguese (PT)

- Czech (CS)

- Slovak (SK)

- Greek (GR)

- Slovenian (SI)

- Russian (RU)

- Croatian (HR)

- Vietnamese (VN)

- Arabic (SA)

- Persian (AF)

- Thai (TH)

- Bulgarian (BG)​

+ Sport voice alerts:

- Spanish

- Basque

- English

- Polish

- Italian

- French

- Portuguese-BR​

+ Samsung S8 Oreo emojis

- New3 (Code200 font)​

+ Old keys mapping

+ No 2 widget limitation

Factory Reset

• This will wipe all your data and installed applications so sync all data in Amazfit app before installation.
  • While wiping data you must turn off bluetooth on your phone and unpair the watch on Amazfit app.
  • When whole installation process finishes, turn on bluetooth on your phone and pair the watch on Amazfit app.
  • If you face any trouble pairing the watch reboot both, watch and phone, and try again.

NOTE

• Before first activity, calibrate and run the Compass outdoor for few minutes. Also starting an activity outdoors for few minutes is recommended in order to check GPS connection and altitude.
  • Before starting any activity, sync all your data with Amazfit app in order to update A-GPS data if needed.
  • If data is not syncing after an activity, turn off bluetooth on your phone, unpair the watch, turn on the bluetooth and repair the watch.
  • Install only one notifications manager, AmazMod or WatchDroid app on your phone

• If phone app is not connecting with your watch, remember to reboot the phone after installing the app from Play Store. Note that Amazfit app must be installed too.
    • If you are getting duplicated notifications, go to app settings, disable notifications, apply, enable notifications and apply again. Remember to disable notifications for Amazfit app.
    • If you want to uninstall AmazMod service from watch, first you need to Revoke Administrator Privileges on Tweaks menu from phone's app.
    • If you can't see the calendar widget, go to AmazMod>Settings>Reorder Widgets and enable it there. If still no widget, reboot your watch and try again.
  • If Training widget, or any other widget on watch, stays loading and never does, disable that widget on Amazfit app and enable it.
  • To report any bug or issue, you must give as much info as possible, like a log or a copy-paste text of the installation process or a screenshot.
I am trying to set the key mapping to new format and the adb commands does not work anymore. Is there a way to set the new key mapping?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N950F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

xorwin

Dec 11, 2013
Kyiv
Please advise how to reorder or remove widgets if I am not using AmazMod. I am using watch Droid.
I want to remove me tv and calendar widgets

saarakura

Jul 24, 2012
@Saratoga79 I sent to you a MP about the voice alerts improvement on BR, i have some questions about it, if you plz can answer that will be nice! i just want to contribuite to this awsome project

Reactions: tandras246

Saratoga79

Jan 12, 2013
Ordizia Capital
I am trying to set the key mapping to new format and the adb commands does not work anymore. Is there a way to set the new key mapping?

I didn't test this but it should work. Did you get any error when using the commands?? And what commands did you use?

Please advise how to reorder or remove widgets if I am not using AmazMod. I am using watch Droid.
I want to remove me tv and calendar widgets

Use Amazfit app Widget Settings tab to reorder/enable/disable the widgets.

xorwin

Dec 11, 2013
Kyiv
Saratoga79 Use Amazfit app Widget Settings tab to reorder/enable/disable the widgets.[/QUOTE said:
My amazfit app doesn't see TV or schedule widgets. Also it looks like it is missing some widgets.

Thanks for your help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190528-131901.jpg
    Screenshot_20190528-131901.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 147

Saratoga79

Jan 12, 2013
Ordizia Capital
I didn't test this but it should work. Did you get any error when using the commands?? And what commands did you use?

I used:
adb shell busybox sed -i 's:prop.keyfeature.five=.*:#prop.keyfeature.five=true:' /system/build.prop

That was not the correct command. Probably you need to do this now :
Code:
adb root
adb remount rw
adb shell busybox sed -i 's:#prop.keyfeature.five=.*:prop.keyfeature.five=true:' /system/build.prop
adb remount ro
adb reboot
And for future new ROM updates:
Code:
adb root
adb remount rw
adb shell busybox sed -i 's:prop.keyfeature.five=.*:prop.keyfeature.five=true:' /system/build.prop
adb remount ro
adb reboot

Reactions: steveman29
That was not the correct command. Probably you need to do this now :

Code:
adb root

adb remount rw

adb shell busybox sed -i 's:#prop.keyfeature.five=.*:prop.keyfeature.five=true:' /system/build.prop

adb remount ro

adb reboot

And for future new ROM updates:

Code:
adb root

adb remount rw

adb shell busybox sed -i 's:prop.keyfeature.five=.*:prop.keyfeature.five=true:' /system/build.prop

adb remount ro

adb reboot
Thanks the second one worked like a charm!

chtivain

May 9, 2014
Hello, I have installed several versions of PACEficator on my watch without problems.

But, i can't install "2.0.66.1 ROM v2.1".

I think this comes from the last update of windows 10 "Windows 10 May 2019 Update ".

The problem is that when I start the installation of PACEficator, the terminal stay at "CONNECT YOUR WATCH TO BEGIN".

I restarted the PC, reinstalled the ADB drivers, changed USB port...

When I ask "adb devices", the terminal shows me my watch.

Would anybody have a solution?

Thanks,

Edit : i have the same issue with the bat file to disable the "OTA Update Notifications".

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PACEficator_Project2.png

New Project

We are moving HERE, to a new Project known as Hybrid ROM, Stratos & Pace support.

THIS IS NOT FOR AMAZFIT PACE OR AMAZFIT VERGE​
    disclaimer_xda.png

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please make sure you read and understand everything written in the post before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications and must be sure of what it does.

info_xda.png

• The project is aimed to support multilanguage translations for Amazfit Stratos and continue the work of Stratosfied ROM by @Neuer_User.
      [*]This Custom ROM is based on latest Stable Chinese Firmware, and used translations are from STOCKfied and Pace ROM on Crowdin (See Post #3) and OneSky before.

• Never take OTA updates when running a custom ROM.

features_xda.png

• Based on latest Chinese Firmware
    • Supported languages (some languages may be in English/Chinese):
    1. Español (ES)
    2. English (US)
    3. Euskera (EU)
    4. Portuguese (BR)
    5. Catalán (CA)
    6. German (DE)
    7. French (FR)
    8. Hungarian (HU)
    9. Italian (IT)
    10. Hebrew (HE)
    11. Dutch (NL)
    12. Polish (PL)
    13. Turkish (TR)
    14. Portuguese (PT)
    15. Czech (CS)
    16. Slovak (SK)
    17. Greek (GR)
    18. Slovenian (SI)
    19. Russian (RU)
    20. Croatian (HR)
    21. Vietnamese (VN)
    22. Arabic (SA)
    23. Persian (AF)
    24. Thai (TH)
    25. Bulgarian (BG)
    • Sport voice alerts:
    • Spanish
    • Basque
    • English
    • Polish
    • Italian
    • French
    • Portuguese-BR
    • Deleted Chinese apps
      • Alipay.apk
      • XimalayaSound.apk
    • Real time data of Last Lap (L.L.) and Current Lap (C.L.)
    • Init.d support and included script
    • Zipalign binary by @osm0sis (App optimization)
    • Samsung S8 Oreo emojis
    • AmazMod or WatchDroid (notifications manager)
    • PaceCalendar, GreatFit and T9 keyboard (AmazMod)
    • Font selection and preview (?) for stock notifications
    • Stock
    • Arabic
    • Hebrew
    • New1 (Updated Stock font from Android Studio SDK)
    • New2 (Updated Stock font from Android Studio SDK/JRE)
    • New3 (Code200 font)
    • Thai and Korean fonts
    • Option to choose between old Pace or new Stratos GPS Firmware
    • Option to choose animations speed
    • New bootanimation
    • Save locations and navigate to them starting an activity
    • Old keys mapping
    • Option for ADB/Fastboot/USB driver installation
    • Option to launch QR code
    • Re-enabled OTA update notifications
    • Option to install watchface date format mod
    • No 2 widget limitation

variants_xda.png

• A1609(S) CN/Chinese version
    • A1619(S) US/Global/International version

requisitos_xda.png

• Properly installed adb/fastboot drivers on your PC
    • Unlocked Bootloader if you are on stock/original ROM
    • 40% battery
    • 300 MB free on your watch
    • Doing a factory reset is recommended on installation.

credits_xda.png

• @Neuer_User for PACEfied & Stratosfied ROM and for a lot of stuff
    • @Cracklydisc (Nicola Sagliano) for AmazIT & StratOS ROM and for a lot of stuff
    • @1mmortal for a lot of stuff and support (My Master & Commander ;-p)
    • @YashdSaraf and @osm0sis for MIPS Busybox
    • @S3V3N for system dump scripts
    • @lfom for new English voice alerts and other stuff
    • @Ranomez for original local root script
    • @sergioextre and N&N Team for inti.d sripts
    • @s_k_u_ll for Linux .sh scripts
    • @JRevenge for Italian (IT) translations
    • @Kaudii for Polish (PL) translations
    • @MASVA for Croatian (HR) translations
    • And to all the people who contributed for STOCKfied and Stratos ROM translations projects on OneSky and now on Crowdin.
    • @Snoop05 for USB/ADB/Fastboot drivers
    • @yener90 for watchface date format mod
    • AmazMod team
    • Pablo for WatchDroid
    • @GreatApo for Calendar
    • @Anb2rw from 4PDA for original T9 keyboard and @ahsim for his mod.
    • Installer audio by NoCopyrightSounds
    • If I forget someone, please let me know.

installation.png

Windows automatic installer:
    1. Sync all your data with Amazfit Watch App
    2. Download the ROM zip
    3. Extract it somewhere
    4. Connect your watch to PC (Watch needs to be full booted (showing the Watch Face))
    5. Run .exe file (without administrator privileges)
    6. Choose your language
    7. Choose ROM installation
    8. Setup the features of the ROM (Some features will increase installation time considerably)
    9. And choose ROM installation
    10. Wait and enjoy

Some screenshot
    00.png

01.png

02.png

10.png

Installation output example for Spanish language
    CONECTA EL RELOJ AL PC ANTES DE EMPEZAR
    * daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
    * daemon started successfully
    COMPROBANDO QUE EL RELOJ HA ARRANCADO TOTALMENTE
    OK! EMPECEMOS!
    CARACTERISTICAS ELEGIDAS
    Idioma de la ROM = en-ES
    Reset de Fabrica = si
    Fuentes de sistema = new1
    Antiguo Firmware del GPS = no
    Aumento volumen Bluetooth = si
    App List del Launcher = si
    Gestor de notificaciones = AmazMod
    Velocidad de animaciones = 0.1
    Formato de fecha Watchfaces = 31-12-2019
    CARACTERISTICAS DEL RELOJ
    NIVEL DE BATERIA: 93
    ESTADO DEL BOOTLOADER: Desbloqueado
    MODELO DE RELOJ DETECTADO: A1609 - Amazfit Sports Watch 2
    VERSION DE ROM INSTALADA: everest-2.0.66.1
    ROM STRATOS CHINA TRADUCIDA ENCONTRADA
    INSTALACION DE LA ROM
    *********************************************************************************
    COPIANDO ARCHIVOS AL RELOJ. TARDARA UN POCO (SE RECOMIENDA TENER 300 MB LIBRES)
    *********************************************************************************
    AutoPlay\Docs\rom\start_update.sh: 1 file pushed. 0.2 MB/s (956 bytes in 0.005s)
    AutoPlay\Docs\rom\md5s.txt: 1 file pushed. 0.0 MB/s (149 bytes in 0.008s)
    AutoPlay\Docs\rom\recovery.img: 1 file pushed. 2.4 MB/s (6924288 bytes in 2.791s)
    AutoPlay\Docs\rom\update-signed.zip: 1 file pushed. 1.4 MB/s (280523441 bytes in 193.509s)
    **********************************************************************************
    COMPROBANDO ARCHIVOS. SE REINICIARA EN MODO RECOVERY PARA INICIAR LA INSTALACION
    TEN PACIENCIA PORQUE PUEDE TARDAR HASTA 5 MINUTOS
    **********************************************************************************
    ============= PACEfied Installer ===============
    Validating files...
    update-signed.zip: OK
    recovery.img: OK
    start_update.sh: OK
    Rebooting into recovery for installation...
    BORRANDO ARCHIVOS
    List of devices attached
    9dee1d33 device

MONTANDO PARTICIONES
    remount succeeded
    ARCHIVOS BORRADOS
    COMPROBANDO INSTALACION CORRECTA DE LA ROM
    LA ROM EVEREST 2.0.66.1 v2.1 SE INSTALO CORRECTAMENTE
    FLASEANDO bootloader STRATOS
    AutoPlay\Docs\stratos\u-boot-with-spl-mbr-gpt.bin: 1 file pushed. 1.8 MB/s (894164 bytes in 0.475s)
    1746+1 records in
    1746+1 records out
    894164 bytes (873.2KB) copied, 0.490857 seconds, 1.7MB/s
    CAMBIANDO EL IDIOMA A ES
    ******************************************************************************
    ESTADO DEL BOOTLOADER: Desbloqueado. HACIENDO RESET DE FABRICA EN FASTBOOT
    ******************************************************************************
    RESETEANDO EL RELOJ. TARDARA UN RATO
    < waiting for any device >
    Erasing 'data' OKAY [205.376s]
    Finished. Total time: 205.405s
    ******** Did you mean to fastboot format this ext4 partition?
    Erasing 'cache' OKAY [ 8.027s]
    Finished. Total time: 8.053s
    Rebooting
    Finished. Total time: 0.019s
    INSTALANDO SuperSU
    AutoPlay\Docs\supersu\supersu\: 6 files pushed. 1.3 MB/s (710149 bytes in 0.525s)
    ============= INSTALLING SuperSU v2.82-SR5 ===============
    ============= SuperSU v2.82-SR5 INSTALLED ===============
    BORRANDO ESTADISTICAS ANTIGUAS DE BATERIA
    INSTALANADO APLICACIONES RESTANTES
    remount succeeded
    AutoPlay\Docs\fuentes\new1\.\: 1 file pushed. 2.7 MB/s (4529044 bytes in 1.611s)
    AutoPlay\Docs\tra_ES\NewWearSport.apk: 1 file pushed. 1.0 MB/s (7428337 bytes in 7.420s)
    AutoPlay\Docs\tra_ES\HuamiWatchFaces.apk: 1 file pushed. 2.9 MB/s (13214059 bytes in 4.357s)
    USANDO FIRMWARE STOCK DEL GPS
    DANDO PERMISOS
    INSTALANDO MOD DE FORMATO DE FECHA PARA WATCHFACES
    AutoPlay\Docs\date\mod\HuamiWatchFaces.odex: 1 file pushed. 3.7 MB/s (6840752 bytes in 1.773s)
    *****************************************************************************
    ESPERANDO A QUE ARRANQUE POR COMPLETO PARA ACTIVAR LA APP LIST DEL LAUNCHER
    *****************************************************************************
    ACTIVANDO LA APPLIST DEL LAUNCHER
    AutoPlay\Docs\lista\launcher_config.ini: 1 file pushed.
    ************************************************************************************
    ESPERANDO A QUE ARRANQUE POR COMPLETO PARA ACTIVAR EL AUMENTO DE VOLUMEN BLUETOOTH
    ************************************************************************************
    ACTIVANDO MEJORA DE VOLUMEN BLUETOOTH
    ============= PACEfied Bluetooth Volume Boost ===============
    Done
    ****************************************************************************
    ESPERANDO A QUE ARRANQUE POR COMPLETO PARA INSTALAR EL SERVICIO DE AMAZMOD
    ****************************************************************************
    DESINSTALANDO WATCHDROID
    INSTALANDO SERVICIO AMAZMOD 1894
    AutoPlay\Docs\amazmod\service-release.apk: 1 file pushed. 4.6 MB/s (12688016 bytes in 2.647s)
    pkg: /data/local/tmp/service-release.apk
    Success
    INSTALANDO WATCHFACE GREATFIT 3.9
    AutoPlay\Docs\amazmod\GreatFit.apk: 1 file pushed. 3.4 MB/s (2780206 bytes in 0.784s)
    pkg: /data/local/tmp/GreatFit.apk
    Success
    INSTALANDO PACECALENDAR 1.9.3
    AutoPlay\Docs\amazmod\PaceCalendarWidget.apk: 1 file pushed. 3.4 MB/s (4051202 bytes in 1.152s)
    pkg: /data/local/tmp/PaceCalendarWidget.apk
    Success
    INSTALANDO TECLADO T9
    AutoPlay\Docs\t9\t9.apk: 1 file pushed. 2.9 MB/s (157309 bytes in 0.051s)
    pkg: /data/local/tmp/t9.apk
    Success
    ESTABLECIENDOLO POR DEFECTO
    Input method com.anb2rw.keyboardt9/.T9InputMethodService: now enabled
    Input method com.anb2rw.keyboardt9/.T9InputMethodService selected
    *************************************************************************************
    ESPERANDO A QUE ARRANQUE POR COMPLETO PARA CAMBIAR VELOCIDAD DE ANIMACIONES A 0.1
    *************************************************************************************
    HECHO!
    ACTIVANDO MEJORAS init.d
    DESMONTANDO PARTICIONES
    remount succeeded
    REINICIO 1/2
    OPTIMIZANDO APPs
    REINICIO 2/2
    FIN DE LA INSTALACION
    TAREA TERMINADA
    Presione una tecla para continuar . . .

Linux scripts and Manual installation method in Post #2
    2. Unzip the .exe file

Language change
    You can switch between different languages with ease choosing Change language menu in the installer, but note that you MUST have the ROM installed to do it.
    1. Run .exe file (without administrator privileges)
    2. Choose your language
    3. Choose Change language
    4. Setup the features of the ROM (Some features will increase installation time considerably)
    5. And choose ROM installation
    6. Wait and enjoy

CN Apps Pack
    You can install/uninstall some Chinese apps which are removed by default from Change language>CN Apps Pack>Install
    • Alipay.apk (deleted by default)
    • HmTvHelper.apk (not deleted by default)
    • WearSmartHome.apk (not deleted by default)
    • XimalayaSound.apk(deleted by default)

Factory Reset

NOTE

downloads_xda.png

changelog_xda.png

Changelog 2.1.1 -> 2.2 (2019/06/21)
    + Based on Chinese 2.0.70.1 Stable Firmware
    - Optimize the problem of high initial velocity of motion due to some conditions
    - Optimize the start of the sport
    - Fixed an issue where the average stride was greater than the maximum stride in some cases
    - Fixed the occasional appearance of the i0S version of the app.
    - Repair swimming pool from custom pool length to standard pool length, if already set
    Automatic segmentation, the automatic segmentation distance can not automatically modify the length of the pool
    - Fixed bugs​
    + Supported languages:
    - Español (ES)
    - English (US)
    - Euskera (EU)
    - Portuguese (BR)
    - Catalán (CA)
    - German (DE)
    - French (FR)
    - Hungarian (HU)
    - Italian (IT)
    - Hebrew (HE)
    - Dutch (NL)
    - Polish (PL)
    - Turkish (TR)
    - Portuguese (PT)
    - Czech (CS)
    - Slovak (SK)
    - Greek (GR)
    - Slovenian (SI)
    - Russian (RU)
    - Croatian (HR)
    - Vietnamese (VN)
    - Arabic (SA)
    - Persian (AF)
    - Thai (TH)
    - Bulgarian (BG)​
    + Sport voice alerts:
    - Spanish
    - Basque
    - English
    - Polish
    - Italian
    - French
    - Portuguese-BR​
    + Samsung S8 Oreo emojis
    + AmazMod or WatchDroid (notificactiosn manager)
    - New3 (Code200 font)​
    + Old keys mapping
    + No 2 widget limitation
    + Latest adb.exe/fasboot.exe (platform-tools_r29.0.1) version
    - Don't worry if you get "fastboot: error: Command failed" when booting temporal root in fastboot
    + New bootanimation

Changelog 2.1 -> 2.1.1 (2019/06/19)
    + Latest adb.exe/fasboot.exe (platform-tools_r29.0.1) version
    + Updated translations
    + AmazMod 1894
    + GreatFit 3.9
    + T9 keyboard
    + New bootanimation
    + No 2 widget limitation

+ Supported languages:
    - Español (ES)
    - English (US)
    - Euskera (EU)
    - Portuguese (BR)
    - Catalán (CA)
    - German (DE)
    - French (FR)
    - Hungarian (HU)
    - Italian (IT)
    - Hebrew (HE)
    - Dutch (NL)
    - Polish (PL)
    - Turkish (TR)
    - Portuguese (PT)
    - Czech (CS)
    - Slovak (SK)
    - Greek (GR)
    - Slovenian (SI)
    - Russian (RU)
    - Croatian (HR)
    - Vietnamese (VN)
    - Arabic (SA)
    - Persian (AF)
    - Thai (TH)
    - Bulgarian (BG)​
    + Sport voice alerts:
    - Spanish
    - Basque
    - English
    - Polish
    - Italian
    - French
    - Portuguese-BR​
    + Samsung S8 Oreo emojis
    - New3 (Code200 font)​
    + Old keys mapping
    + No 2 widget limitation

Older Changelogs
    Changelog v1.9 -> v2.0 (2019/04/27)
    Changelog v1.8 -> v1.9 (2019/04/10)
    Changelog v1.7 -> v1.8 (2019/03/14)

donate.png

• If you like my work you can buy me a beer here
    Everest 2.0.59.1 ROM v1.9 Installer

Everest 2.0.59.1 ROM v1.9 Installer

Downloads
    Everest 2.0.59.1 ROM v1.9 Installer | Mirror

Changelog v1.8 -> v1.9 (2019/04/10)
    + Based on Chinese 2.0.59.1 Stable Firmware
    - Optimize running interval training, increase rest type intermittent points Segment (requires APP update to use)
    - Optimize the problem that some users record the mileage is not in the calibratable range when using the indoor running for the first time
    - Optimize the motion segmentation data item display: running, walking, trail running, indoor running, outdoor riding Add this paragraph data, the original segment data is renamed to the previous segment data (requires APP update to use) (Real time data of Last Lap (L.L.) and Current Lap (C.L.))
    - Fix the abnormal problem that may occur in the automatic pause function in the motion
    - Fix bugs Several
    + Supported languages:
    - Español (ES)
    - English (US)
    - Euskera (EU)
    - Portuguese (BR)
    - Catalán (CA)
    - German (DE)
    - French (FR)
    - Hungarian (HU)
    - Italian (IT)
    - Hebrew (HE)
    - Dutch (NL)
    - Polish (PL)
    - Turkish (TR)
    - Portuguese (PT)
    - Czech (CS)
    - Slovak (SK)
    - Greek (GR)
    - Slovenian (SI)
    - Russian (RU)
    - Croatian (HR)
    - Vietnamese (VN)
    - Arabic (SA)
    - Persian (AF)
    - Thai (TH)
    - Bulgarian (BG)
    + Sport voice alerts:
    - Spanish
    - Basque
    - English
    - Polish
    - Italian
    - Zipalign binary by osm0sis (App optimization)
    + Samsung S8 Oreo emojis
    + AmazMod or WatchDroid (notificactiosn manager
    - PaceCalendar and GreatFit (AmazMod)
    - New3 (Code200 font)
    + Old keys mapping
    + Option to install watchface date format mod

2. Unzip the .exe file

Factory Reset

NOTE

Downloads

OTA Update Notifications
    Manual commands:
    Code:
    adb -d kill-server
    adb -d  start-server
    adb -d  root
    adb -d  remount rw
    adb remount ro
    adb reboot
    adb kill-server
    Manual commands:
    Code:
    adb -d  kill-server
    adb -d  start-server
    adb -d  root
    adb -d  remount rw
    adb -d  remount ro
    adb -d  reboot
    adb -d  kill-server

2. Unzip the .exe file

+ Supported languages:
    - Español (ES)
    - English (US)
    - Euskera (EU)
    - Portuguese (BR)
    - Catalán (CA)
    - German (DE)
    - French (FR)
    - Hungarian (HU)
    - Italian (IT)
    - Hebrew (HE)
    - Dutch (NL)
    - Polish (PL)
    - Turkish (TR)
    - Portuguese (PT)
    - Czech (CS)
    - Slovak (SK)
    - Greek (GR)
    - Slovenian (SI)
    - Russian (RU)
    - Croatian (HR)
    - Vietnamese (VN)
    - Arabic (SA)
    - Persian (AF)
    - Thai (TH)
    - Bulgarian (BG)​
    + Sport voice alerts:
    - Spanish
    - Basque
    - English
    - Polish
    - Italian
    - French
    - Portuguese-BR​
    + Samsung S8 Oreo emojis
    - New3 (Code200 font)​
    + Old keys mapping
    + No 2 widget limitation

Factory Reset

NOTE
    Thread updated with new download links and manual installation method commands and files.
    Everest 2.0.63.1 ROM v2.0 Installer

Everest 2.0.63.1 ROM v2.0 Installer

Downloads
    Everest 2.0.63.1 ROM v2.0 Installer | Mirror

OTA Update Notifications
    You can disable or enable OTA update notifications downloading this file | Mirror.
    Manual commands:
    Code:
    adb kill-server
    adb start-server
    adb root
    adb remount rw
    adb shell busybox "sed -i 's:ro.build.display.id=.*:ro.build.display.id=everest-2.0.63.1v2.0:' /system/build.prop
    adb remount ro
    adb reboot
    adb kill-server
    Manual commands:
    Code:
    adb kill-server
    adb start-server
    adb root
    adb remount rw
    adb shell busybox "sed -i 's:ro.build.display.id=.*:ro.build.display.id=everest-2.0.63.1:' /system/build.prop
    adb remount ro
    adb reboot
    adb kill-server

Changelog v1.9 -> v2.0 (2619/04/10)
    + Based on Chinese 2.0.63.1 Stable Firmware
    - new calendar application, you can App - the smart set
    - new personal records show. After the end of the campaign, if a new personal record is generated, the personal record generated by the campaign will be displayed.
    - Added Trekking mode
    (1) In the sports list, between the elliptical machine and the mountaineering
    (2) Real-time data item display configuration in the APP, motion record viewing
    - Optimized alarm clock application, can be in the app > Smart > add (requires update APP)
    - Fix the number of steps, heart rate, and sleep function after the system upgrade or shutdown and restart
    - Repair outdoor riding movement, cumulative climb data abnormality
    - Repair due to irregular import path Navigation crash in
    motion
    - Fix occasional restart problems in sports
    - Fix bugs
    Please update the app to the latest version to use the above l
    + Supported languages:
    - Español (ES)
    - English (US)
    - Euskera (EU)
    - Portuguese (BR)
    - Catalán (CA)
    - German (DE)
    - French (FR)
    - Hungarian (HU)
    - Italian (IT)
    - Hebrew (HE)
    - Dutch (NL)
    - Polish (PL)
    - Turkish (TR)
    - Portuguese (PT)
    - Czech (CS)
    - Slovak (SK)
    - Greek (GR)
    - Slovenian (SI)
    - Russian (RU)
    - Croatian (HR)
    - Vietnamese (VN)
    - Arabic (SA)
    - Persian (AF)
    - Thai (TH)
    - Bulgarian (BG)
    + Sport voice alerts:
    - Spanish
    - Basque
    - English
    - Polish
    - Italian
    - Zipalign binary by osm0sis (App optimization)
    + Samsung S8 Oreo emojis
    + AmazMod or WatchDroid (notification manager)
    - PaceCalendar and GreatFit (AmazMod)
    - New3 (Code200 font)
    + Old keys mapping
    + Option to install watchface date format mod

2. Unzip the .exe file

Factory Reset

NOTE