[ROM][5.1.1]NextGenRom 2019 (SuperFast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Sep 30, 2018
thanks

s3 mini is alive in 2019:eek:

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

hi i want to be tester of this rom with 1300mhz cpu oc :eek:

MIcHiJK

Feb 13, 2016
Why is this ROM based on lollipop when Nougat is also stable? Will you make an updated ROM based on Nougat in future?

honor8lite

Aug 26, 2017
Tehran
Why is this ROM based on lollipop when Nougat is also stable? Will you make an updated ROM based on Nougat in future?

excellent question:D
in my experience lollipop is lighter and faster than marshmallow and nougat cause it uses less hardware sources and lollipop still supports many applications:p
s3 mini is an old device and nougat is heavy for it :rolleyes:
i think lollipop is the best android version for this phone :)

Last edited:
Reactions: MIcHiJK

HMIDA92

Mar 3, 2013
issue detected: google play can't download apps, i think there is no downloads.apk installed, how to resolve this problem?
one more thing that I liked it : how does this rom uses swap to store opned apps and avoid killing them and providing more ram? its really wonderful i want to use this technique in other phone (xiaomi redmi note 2/miui 9) to prevent killing apps when ram is full!
sorry for bad english.

Reactions: needperformace

Kansvatter

Jul 13, 2019
Hi, Can you add step by step instructions please. Or direct me to the where I can find the steps. Thanks a lot for the updates.

scaistar

Jul 15, 2019
Hi, just to thank you for this great work.
I tested all of available rom for S3-Mini and some are good but too much slow and have a great battery drain.
This is the only one that make this phone usable.
REALLY THANKS!

honor8lite

Aug 26, 2017
Tehran
issue detected: google play can't download apps, i think there is no downloads.apk installed, how to resolve this problem?
one more thing that I liked it : how does this rom uses swap to store opned apps and avoid killing them and providing more ram? its really wonderful i want to use this technique in other phone (xiaomi redmi note 2/miui 9) to prevent killing apps when ram is full!
sorry for bad english.

Hello :)
yeah the rom doesnt have download manager thats why you cant download from playstore :)

Last edited:

JoshTS

Jul 22, 2019
Zip file corrupt

Hi, I tried to install the room, making a wipe to dalvik, system, data, and cache
But when I tried to flash the rom it keeps saying it's corrupt, I also replace the updater script just in case, but it still give me problems.
Hope you could help me

Andrew B in NZ

Jul 25, 2019
I also had the Gapps error after flashing the rom. However I found that if a flashed another Gapps package (i used Open Gapps site and selected Arm-5.1-nano package, then flashed this).

Google Play store is little bit annoying because when you first goto the Play Store - you need to wait a little while as Google automatically updates Play Services in the background (without telling you) and then the app updates start working properly. You will know when play services has updated properly as the play store interface changes to something that looks a little whiter in appearance.

Overall - nice custom rom. Brought my S3 mini I8910N back to life and can now use the phone as a spare

Thank you developer for creating this rom

Rupdabe-GalaxyS6EdgePlus

Dec 28, 2017
Brussels
Honor8lite you made a great job! Thank you 2 much.

Can you tell me pls how can I use Samsung Kies app for restore my old backup from my previous ROM to this ROM?
I can not to connect my S3 mini with my Windows PC.
How can I restore my contacts?

Thanks again!

Attachments

• Naamloos2.jpg
    Naamloos2.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts