By Elegy, Senior Member on 12th January 2011, 07:52 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th February 2011, 12:57 PM |#41  
Flag Karlstad
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEaudio08

So glad I found this. I thought I was going crazy.

use the thanks button if u are satisfied
11th February 2012, 02:34 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 1,339

More
Guys I have both Samsung Galaxy SII and Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman. If I place both the phone flat on bed and touch the without touching the phone with hand, the GS2 works perfectly with proper screen response. But where as for the walkman, the fast swipes will be registered as a tap. So this depends totally on the phone? Different for different phone?

Also I would have to say that I flashed an ICS leak for GS2, the touch was unresponsive when on flat surface, but after I flashed back gingerbread official ROM no touch issues when on flat surface. So I guess this is software dependent too? But guys, there were many other users who had flashed the ICS leak in GS2 and dint face any issues.
11th February 2012, 08:03 PM |#43  
Flag wonderland... soon
Thanks Meter: 1,561

Donate to Me
More
what i think is its not temperature related, its not gravity related... its static electricity related

the thing is, the phone absorbs static electricity fom you hand when you are holding it... when not holding, no matter how you put the phone, the screen will be unresponsive..... the only solution was to put a cover (a plastic one) behind it.... we couldn't play 4player reactor unless we put our hand below the phone, now with the cover, SOLVED!

—————
|RIROZIZO|
—————
29th May 2019, 06:42 PM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
it happens with my Samsung s9+ ,its a capacity issue and it is not a big deal..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)