FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Guide] Samsung Latest Driver and Latest Odin (working and compatible with windows8)

201 posts
Thanks Meter: 24

By Nikhil_android, Senior Member on 14th July 2013, 08:55 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

this is to help them
  • who wants latest driver
  • who wants windows 8 64 bit compatible drivers
  • odin doesn not detect the Galaxy 3 due to corrupt driver
  • Dont want to download complete kies just to get the drivers
  • installing kies doesnot installed Galaxy 3 suitable driver

How to install:
just Download and install the SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_latest _kies extracted _w8 working.exe file.
the file I have shared is extracted from the kies 2.5.3
CREDITS

I got the idea from this thread: so if my this thread helped you go and thank his efforts as well.

also for those who are interested in latest version of odin compatible with Galaxy can check this thread below
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2189539

ODIN Multi Downloader v4.34 is the latest one compatible to G33 according to this thread.

Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nikhil_android For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nikhil_android Ad-Free

10th August 2013, 06:07 PM |#2  
Flag Bridgetown
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Bootloop problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil_android

Hello,

this is to help them

• who wants latest driver
  • who wants windows 8 64 bit compatible drivers
  • odin doesn not detect the Galaxy 3 due to corrupt driver
  • Dont want to download complete kies just to get the drivers
  • installing kies doesnot installed Galaxy 3 suitable driver

How to install:
just Download and install the SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_latest _kies extracted _w8 working.exe file.
the file I have shared is extracted from the kies 2.5.3
CREDITS

I got the idea from this thread: so if my this thread helped you go and thank his efforts as well.

also for those who are interested in latest version of odin compatible with Galaxy can check this thread below
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2189539

ODIN Multi Downloader v4.34 is the latest one compatible to G33 according to this thread.

Thanks

Thanks for the help. I was on cyanogenmod7 mtd and i wanted to convert back to stock rom. My previous computer stopped working so I now access to my old files and I'm not having much luck finding the official roms with bootloaders. I found xxjpu which is a tar. file and I flashed it. Now my phone just bootloop over and over again. I went into stock recovery and did a wipe but still no luck. Could you please upload a stock rom with the bootloader so i could fix the broblem please. Thanks.

Edit- Don't bother I fixed the problem. I flashed Eclair then upgraded to froyo.
28th June 2018, 04:50 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Wow, looks like youve netted probably $0.0001 and wasted about 2 minutes of my time with your fake file / silly little ad scheme. You are gonna go far in life , I can tell.

Don't waste your time with this one folks. Mods, please delete this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to montereyjack For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift montereyjack Ad-Free
27th July 2018, 06:41 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
thanks
20th October 2018, 06:47 AM |#5  
Flag bhopal
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by montereyjack

Wow, looks like youve netted probably $0.0001 and wasted about 2 minutes of my time with your fake file / silly little ad scheme. You are gonna go far in life , I can tell.

Don't waste your time with this one folks. Mods, please delete this thread.

Bro, we are in 3018, this thread is more than 5 years old.
30th May 2019, 08:11 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey Guys, Samsung Android USB Driver has the latest version 1.5.65.0 for Windows.
You need the driver only if you are developing on Windows and want to connect a Samsung Android device to your development environment over USB. It also Uses with Odin Flash tool.
Find here Samsung Odin Drivers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)