Search This thread

runninghamster

Dec 30, 2017
Melbourne
ZTE Axon 7
Samsung Galaxy S8
Sure. All settings look right as far as I can tell
I think it might just be a bad flash.
Go to twrp, and wipe your vendor and system partitions. Flash your vendor zip again, and flash the system image again, reboot to twrp and flash the same gapps package you used in your first install.
Reboot to system, and check if the problem has been fixed.

Reactions: Arbelzapf

Arbelzapf

Oct 29, 2010
I think it might just be a bad flash.
Go to twrp, and wipe your vendor and system partitions. Flash your vendor zip again, and flash the system image again, reboot to twrp and flash the same gapps package you used in your first install.
Reboot to system, and check if the problem has been fixed.
Nothing helped. I tried to clean install a couple of times. Thank you for your time, but in the end I had to restore my backup and now it is working again.

juniorD

Oct 15, 2012
Nassau
What vendor r u using?

I used NFound's vendor at first I think. But thing is the ROM was working fine just a couple of weeks ago until I tried to update. I never flashed the vendor just the data and system so I dont understand why it's doing this now. Only thing that I can think of is the 2 latest updates being the issue for my phone. :confused:

Choose an username...

Oct 16, 2016
I used NFound's vendor at first I think. But thing is the ROM was working fine just a couple of weeks ago until I tried to update. I never flashed the vendor just the data and system so I dont understand why it's doing this now. Only thing that I can think of is the 2 latest updates being the issue for my phone. :confused:
You're using NFound's vendor still?

Use Speedy 6.2, it's like a full year newer

Reactions: juniorD

Choose an username...

Oct 16, 2016
Thanks I'll hunt it down. Is this vendor specific for the Axon or just works better for Liquid?
All vendors are specific for the phone they are made for, they are the specific files in the Treble system. Vendor is what makes GSIs possible, the stuff in the vendor is what links your ROM to the hardware like the camera. A bad vendor means hardware working badly.

speedy works very nice for GSIs. You can get Speedy from some Telegram groups

Reactions: juniorD

juniorD

Oct 15, 2012
Nassau
All vendors are specific for the phone they are made for, they are the specific files in the Treble system. Vendor is what makes GSIs possible, the stuff in the vendor is what links your ROM to the hardware like the camera. A bad vendor means hardware working badly.

OK thanks. I found Speedys page on Android File Host and he has a few files there Im going to try on my next GSI update. Im on Bliss now and its not that great but it works.

juniorD

Oct 15, 2012
Nassau

Found Speedys vendor and boots to black screen. Other vendors gave me a mismatch message. Only one gave me no problems. Which is why I asked are vendors phone specific or ROM specific.

Choose an username...

Oct 16, 2016
Found Speedys vendor and boots to black screen. Other vendors gave me a mismatch message. Only one gave me no problems. Which is why I asked are vendors phone specific or ROM specific.
The mismatch message is not important, just an error in the vendor version name thing. which absolutely doesn't matter because it's not like ZTE made it, it's been put together here.

You clearly have to be doing something wrong to have Speedy boot to a black screen... What bootstack are you using? Try flashing the B20 bootstack from the LOS thread (any of the two, open the link to download and you'll get a file list from afh)
I've never heard abt a black screen with Speedy. Almost 100% sure that it's either your ROM or bootstack or maybe whatever else you flashed right after

juniorD

Oct 15, 2012
Nassau
The mismatch message is not important, just an error in the vendor version name thing. which absolutely doesn't matter because it's not like ZTE made it, it's been put together here.

You clearly have to be doing something wrong to have Speedy boot to a black screen... What bootstack are you using? Try flashing the B20 bootstack from the LOS thread (any of the two, open the link to download and you'll get a file list from afh)
I've never heard abt a black screen with Speedy. Almost 100% sure that it's either your ROM or bootstack or maybe whatever else you flashed right after

May have been the ROM. I switched ROMs and clean flashed using Spedys combo vendor and there was no problems. Not even a vendor mismatch issue. Im using the latest Arrow OS GSI and while its not my fav it works for now until I can find another port.

Choose an username...

Oct 16, 2016
May have been the ROM. I switched ROMs and clean flashed using Spedys combo vendor and there was no problems. Not even a vendor mismatch issue. Im using the latest Arrow OS GSI and while its not my fav it works for now until I can find another port.
Just use official AEX or Havoc or OmniROM. doesn't matter that much which, all get awesome battery life with baddar kernel and speedy

iyancoolbgt

Jan 9, 2010
Hello can anybody please share this rom boot.img please? I installed custom kernel and now want to back to stock liquid remix kernel. I lost my backup so I can't restore my kernel.
Any help appreciated ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FaskT2Y7.png

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fcw8dKEK.png
    Welcome to Liquid Remix! Liquid Remix is a new ROM of today, and I'm bringing it to everyone! I hope everyone in the ZTE Axon 7 community can enjoy this ROM to it's max!
    Liquid Remix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 9.0 project based from the old lead dev of Liquid smooth, Liquid0624, along with VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to our project!

Our Android Development Team is very end user oriented; we care about what you want and bringing it to you. We do as much as we can to keep our users happy while primarily focusing the aims on stability, speed, optimizations, other additions and features that complement the ROMs as well as some frequently requested user add-ons.

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FoASCEIU.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */
    [/CENTER]
    Even though the ROM is tested beforehand, I cannot guarantee anything that may happen to your device. I am not responsible for anything that happens to your device.​

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FrfQlBVv.png

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FDywN3RR.png
    Clean flash is recommended:
    Unlock the Bootloader first , and flash universial bootstack and modem before anything
    1. Go to TWRP
    2. Wipe System, Vendor, Data, Cache, and Dalvik Cache. Internal Storage wipe is not needed
    3. Flash Kranoner's vendor or Nfound vendor (Recommended vendor) or flash another vendor of your choice. LineageOS vendor and anything based on LineageOS, like DotOS vendor will not work.
    4. Extract the ROM .zip file to get system.img , flash it in system partition. , Boot and check the ROM
    5. Reboot to recovery after flashing ROM and then Factory reset then flash Opengapps. Nano or below is recommended
    6. Reboot to system
    7. After first boot, you will need to flash NFC/Hotspot fix by @raystef66 and @kountry83 .
    8. DONE! Enjoy!​

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FMd3wtO5.png

ROM - LiquidRemix
    Device Tree - Phh Device

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FEZUbgNl.png
    Google (for AOSP)
    Lineage OS (Rom Base)
    @phhusson for his great work in treble development.
    @yshalsager for his treble build guide.
    @Unjustified Dev
    @DrakenFX
    @Kranoner & @NFound
    special thanks for all testers in Axon7 TG group

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unofficial LiquidRemix, GSI for ZTE Axon 7

ROM OS Version
    ROM : 10.0.5
    Security Patch : 5 FEB.

Created 2018-12-11
    Last Updated 2019-2-15

ComboFix that will flash NFC/Button Swap/overlay fix/magisk in one go
    Aroma Combo Fix
    Thanks to @raystef66
    here my last update for axon7
    new framwork res apk
    -update power profile to android pie
    -use brightness curve from marlin
    -add ambientdisplay now always on its working
    -and all anthoer changes for pie overlay
    ok sorry to say that but there will be no longer builds from me for liquidremix , I'm focusing on other project for our device
    but I did made last build that you can use download it from here
    I won't update the thread with this build because I don't want to support it so if you encounter any new issue with this one please go back to previous builds

Thanks for all who used this ROM and stay tuned for my future work.
    Build updated
    check op for link and changelog
    clean flash is must

ComboFix that will flash NFC/Button Swap/overlay fix/magisk in one go
    Aroma Combo Fix
    Thanks to @raystef66
    ROM updated
    check the changelog for details