FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][I9500][UBUHOE3][26Jul]Omega v28●►Android 5.0.1◄●Omega Files●►Fully Modded◄●

6,543 posts
Thanks Meter: 50,355
 
Post Reply Email Thread
17th April 2018, 06:33 AM |#7161  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by takertx

Hi everyone,

After being on V27 forever, finally decided to give V28 a try. The post says that we need to flash the provided Bootloader and modem first using Odin which I did using Odin 3.09.

I simply opened Odin, removed the auto reboot option, clicked on BL and selected downloaded file and clicked start. Once it was finished, removed the phone and restarted the device manually into V27. The system properties shows that the modem has indeed been updated to the version provided in the post, however I cannot hear the callers voice when I make or receive a call!

I wanted to know if I had done something wrong in the update process using Odin?

if not, what else can be the problem?

UPDATE:

I went ahead and flashed the V28 from the TWRP recovery despite the said issue and lo and behold the phone, and the modem seems to be working just fine. I can hear and can also be heard crystal clear.

Cheers.


Hi,
Can you share the rom with me as none of the download links work?
Please I really need to flash this rom.

Thanks in advance.
 
 
25th June 2018, 06:03 AM |#7162  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Will it work on SHV-e300s ?
8th June 2019, 08:43 PM |#7163  
Junior Member
Flag Dmitrov
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi there!

Could you please help me. Nobody can hear me when I'm using speaker phone after Omega ROM installation.
8th June 2019, 08:51 PM |#7164  
MVKA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rock City
Thanks Meter: 887
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StNff

Hi there!



Could you please help me. Nobody can hear me when I'm using speaker phone after Omega ROM installation.

Hello.
Does your mic work with other apps, like recording? Just wondering is it hardware failure.
Clean flash is good way to start testing.
Sorry cant help you much, back in the days I was with GT-I9505 and tested those roms pretty active

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MVKA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MVKA Ad-Free
8th June 2019, 09:07 PM |#7165  
Junior Member
Flag Dmitrov
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVKA

Hello.
Does your mic work with other apps, like recording? Just wondering is it hardware failure.
Clean flash is good way to start testing.
Sorry cant help you much, back in the days I was with GT-I9505 and tested those roms pretty active

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Many thanks!
It had been installed today... Recorder is installed too but it is some Omega ROM recorder. Did you mean I shall to clean my caсhe?
8th June 2019, 09:14 PM |#7166  
MVKA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rock City
Thanks Meter: 887
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StNff

Many thanks!

It had been installed today... Recorder is installed too but it is some Omega ROM recorder. Did you mean I shall to clean my caсhe?

I believe there is 2 microphones, 1 is used normal call and other one is used calls via speaker and same mic is used when recording something or taking video. I did meant clean everything and install it totally fresh, full wipe etc, link below instructions

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...tcount=2294%22

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MVKA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MVKA Ad-Free
9th June 2019, 11:48 AM |#7167  
Junior Member
Flag Dmitrov
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi! Nothing helps unfortunately. Clean flash doesn't help.
9th June 2019, 07:23 PM |#7168  
MVKA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rock City
Thanks Meter: 887
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StNff

Hi! Nothing helps unfortunately. Clean flash doesn't help.

Hello.
I'm sorry, can't help you otherwise. Too many years when I played with these, too hard to remember. I just post this to our private forum and hope @MAX 404 can figure or remember something. He was testing these I9500 roms.


Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to MVKA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MVKA Ad-Free
10th June 2019, 03:56 PM |#7169  
Quote:
Originally Posted by StNff

Hi! Nothing helps unfortunately. Clean flash doesn't help.

Hi mate,
Hi @MVKA

Is been a while since i had my S4 but back in the day i do not remember any issues like the one you mention.

Please give us some more detail

What rom you had before?
MIC does not work on calls , what about other apps like whatsapp? can you send a voice message?
Step by step how did you installed the rom?
Did you tried to install a official Samsung firmware ( back to stock) and see if now everything is OK??
The Following User Says Thank You to MAX 404 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MAX 404 Ad-Free
24th June 2019, 10:12 PM |#7170  
Junior Member
Flag Dmitrov
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX 404

Please give us some more detail

Hi @MAX 404,
hi there!
Excuse me for too long ansver!
I used to use I9500XXUHOD4 firmware. There wasn't this problem at all.
New rom I installed trought TWRP, everything works perfectly. Microfons in Whats Up work perfectly, either during normal call or during speaker call. But I get this problem when I'm calling trought Cell net and using speaker.
25th June 2019, 07:12 PM |#7171  
Quote:
Originally Posted by StNff

Hi @MAX 404,
hi there!
Excuse me for too long ansver!
I used to use I9500XXUHOD4 firmware. There wasn't this problem at all.
New rom I installed trought TWRP, everything works perfectly. Microfons in Whats Up work perfectly, either during normal call or during speaker call. But I get this problem when I'm calling trought Cell net and using speaker.

Hi mate

I think the problem is that your phone has a newer bootloader and modem (UHOD4) than what the rom is based on (UBUHOE3).

Unfortunately there is no new development for this rom at this moment.

What would i try?..... try flashing the old UBUHOE3 bootloader and modem, then on top the V28 rom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
omega rom i9500

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes