[ROM][10][violet] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MyCake

Jun 8, 2014
Switzerland
Cant I Upgrade from a previous Pixel Experience build? I have tried to dirty flash the latest June build but it state that I need MI Firmware....

this sucks. Wish we can update within PE build. If not, its a big mess to update.

Xameer

Dec 4, 2014
Mumbai
Tried both version of PE but not getting Enhance voice over LTE option...followed all the step .did many times clean flash even flash fastboot rom but not getting volte option.. ..pls help..flashed latest firmware.. don't know what i m missing..kindly help

DaveTommy

May 17, 2019
bootloop no TWRP please Help

I've just flashed the update and my phone went to bootloop... also twrp doesnt'start again...only standard recovery works but i need to backup some files before flash new recovery. any idea?

gonthorian

Oct 2, 2017
Charging very slowly

The device is charging extremely slowly when turned on. But it charges very quickly if the phone is turned off. Definitely a software issue. Any way to fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190611-074750.png
    Screenshot_20190611-074750.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 312

ashubais

Mar 3, 2017
The device is charging extremely slowly when turned on. But it charges very quickly if the phone is turned off. Definitely a software issue. Any way to fix this?
Same issue was with my phone, it turns out that it was because of high temperature.
At 40c my device charge at 60mA. But after cooling down it charge at normal rate.

sonnt86

Oct 6, 2018
So do i have to flash the china build first?

Only if you cannot get into recovery and stuck in fastboot, then you have to install MIUI whole again.
If you still can get to TWRP fine, then just use the updated firmware from this thread https://xdaforums.com/redmi-note-7-pro/development/firmware-xiaomi-redmi-note-7-pro-t3925870

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

I've just flashed the update and my phone went to bootloop... also twrp doesnt'start again...only standard recovery works but i need to backup some files before flash new recovery. any idea?
Can you get to fastboot? make sure you use the correct TWRP that Dyneteve mentioned: Boot to recovery ( peter's one ), which is this one:
https://xdaforums.com/redmi-note-7-pro/development/unofficial-twrp-3-3-1-proper-t3933531

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Using this ROM from day one, I never had issue with battery, normally 1 charge per 2 days. No battery drain, no heat issue, quick charge perfectly.
If you have issue, make sure you don't have weird software running, clean rom installation, a proper charge, please remember out of the box charge is a 12W no quick charge

sonnt86

Oct 6, 2018
Tried both version of PE but not getting Enhance voice over LTE option...followed all the step .did many times clean flash even flash fastboot rom but not getting volte option.. ..pls help..flashed latest firmware.. don't know what i m missing..kindly help

It seems a bug that you will have to wait until next build, meanwhile if it's urgent for you, I recommend to get back to MIUI for awhile

Bibikto

Account currently disabled
Jan 7, 2015
GB
meettomy.site
I've been trying night and day to flash a custom ROM my violet but it just doen't happen!!!!
it either shows the error "failed to mount /system (no such file or directory)" or something about the vendor file being corrupt. i have tried ALL vendor files available on xda and all kernels, all firmwares.... PLS help me, i'm ready to provide my email, i just need help with my device. i'm currently running miui 10.3.7.0 after losingall hope with custom ROMs, my bootloader is unlocked. Someone PLASE HELP ME!!!!
If you haven't found a solution already
Flash this recovery
https://xdaforums.com/redmi-note-7-pro/development/unofficial-twrp-3-3-1-proper-t3933531
Do not wipe anything
Flash P.E

Reactions: OverLord2901

DaveTommy

May 17, 2019
It Worked!

Only if you cannot get into recovery and stuck in fastboot, then you have to install MIUI whole again.
If you still can get to TWRP fine, then just use the updated firmware from this thread https://xdaforums.com/redmi-note-7-pro/development/firmware-xiaomi-redmi-note-7-pro-t3925870

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Can you get to fastboot? make sure you use the correct TWRP that Dyneteve mentioned: Boot to recovery ( peter's one ), which is this one:

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Using this ROM from day one, I never had issue with battery, normally 1 charge per 2 days. No battery drain, no heat issue, quick charge perfectly.
If you have issue, make sure you don't have weird software running, clean rom installation, a proper charge, please remember out of the box charge is a 12W no quick charge

Thank you so much! Now I can use twrp and recover my data!

Princ87

Aug 30, 2018
I think VoLTE is not working in this rom my Airtel sim doesn't show volte i know that in PE the vilte icon is not show but still we can can know that volte is there or not and i can clearly say that there no working volte in this rom

oyogen

Jun 24, 2016
I think VoLTE is not working in this rom my Airtel sim doesn't show volte i know that in PE the vilte icon is not show but still we can can know that volte is there or not and i can clearly say that there no working volte in this rom

VoLTE is working on Airtel,but you’ll have to edit the build.prop. The Volte icon wouldn’t show, though.

Princ87

Aug 30, 2018
How can i do it can u please tell me yeep no matter if it doesn't shows i just want volte to be working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts