1,602 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,492

Post Reply Email Thread
5th June 2019, 09:54 PM |#3711  
Thanks Meter: 947

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedGuy

Hey, I've been using this app quite long and very useful nor handy app. But I've encounter this problem when I download an audio file (I assume) for a video above 700 MiB the speed stuck at 200 kbps otherwise the video got around 1800 Kbps. Looking for help. Thanks in advance

I think it's YouTube who limits the speed, if the duration is high it will take more time to download. Of course it's low kpbs because the audio usually has much lower bitrate than the video.

9th June 2019, 11:26 AM |#3712  
Flag llanelli
Thanks Meter: 448

More
I sent in logs via the app because it says fail to download on any format for a lot of videos
9th June 2019, 04:49 PM |#3713  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedGuy

Hey, I've been using this app quite long and very useful nor handy app. But I've encounter this problem when I download an audio file (I assume) for a video above 700 MiB the speed stuck at 200 kbps otherwise the video got around 1800 Kbps. Looking for help. Thanks in advance

You can also check to make sure that you have enough download threads active concurrently. See Settings under Dashboard Tab. Try increasing the number of Chunks to divide each download (try even the maximum of 8).

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack allen

I sent in logs via the app because it says fail to download on any format for a lot of videos

I have been experiencing this problem as well, lately, most commonly when sharing a link from the Youtube app. I can often successfully download the video by quitting YTD and restarting it.
10th June 2019, 01:14 AM |#3714  
Flag llanelli
Thanks Meter: 448

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonym58

You can also check to make sure that you have enough download threads active concurrently. See Settings under Dashboard Tab. Try increasing the number of Chunks to divide each download (try even the maximum of 8).

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I have been experiencing this problem as well, lately, most commonly when sharing a link from the Youtube app. I can often successfully download the video by quitting YTD and restarting it.

Yeah man thats the issue im having it dont matter what i download most of what i tried failed even on different formats
11th June 2019, 12:14 PM |#3715  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Before when YTD failed to download something it used to work just to redownload and readd the task but now with 6.6.2 and some videos it doesn't matter how many times I restart/readd. It always fails.

I tried another video and it worked right away. The one that fails is: Circle song by maple leaf learning. It wad added 2 weeks ago so maybe that's the problem, it's too new.
11th June 2019, 12:20 PM |#3716  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
It seems the app is no more working, particularly when trying to download encrypted signature videos. Please stand by for a fixed new version to be ready (as always, no ETAs). Also do not send bug reports, since I'm already aware of the problem.
Thanks.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 03:33 PM |#3717  
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
It's really a good post for those people, who want to download videos from YouTube...
13th June 2019, 11:34 PM |#3718  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
working again....thx alot
so where can i donate?
14th June 2019, 07:06 AM |#3719  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.b4rt

working again....thx alot
so where can i donate?

Ehm yes I forgot to update this thread about the latest beta:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...php?p=79719898

Anyway, thank you. There's the PayPal link in the app and on the blog.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xda_dentex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda_dentex Ad-Free
14th June 2019, 07:26 AM |#3720  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hmm
Thanks a lot! I regularly use tubemate but i am willing to try a new one. I will give this a whirl and see if it's better and suits me. Hey if it is it might replace my current favorite.
14th June 2019, 10:31 AM |#3721  
Thanks Meter: 947

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbDveg

Thanks a lot! I regularly use tubemate but i am willing to try a new one. I will give this a whirl and see if it's better and suits me. Hey if it is it might replace my current favorite.

Videoder is better than TubeMate.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adfree, youtube downloader android dentex free

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)