FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The "Welcome to XDA" Thread

8,771 posts
Thanks Meter: 493

By DaveShaw, Senior Moderator Emeritus + Wiki Bureaucrat on 3rd February 2011, 04:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th May 2019, 01:45 PM |#12671  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Greetings From South Coast UK
Hello. I've been using XDA, on and off for about 5 years now, ever since I rooted by Galaxy S4 Mini. Since then I've rooted several Samsung and Motorola phones and used lineage OS extensively. I am currently trying to root a Sony Xperia X compact, which is proving to be very challenging, to say the least.
I'm looking forward to being part of the community.
David
The Following User Says Thank You to funkoot For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift funkoot Ad-Free

29th May 2019, 01:29 AM |#12672  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi everyone

Im a small Youtuber interested in tech, I do tech reviews and this forum has helped me out a few times. So thanks yall
29th May 2019, 07:43 PM |#12673  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Hi everybody, thanks for this great forum.
31st May 2019, 10:27 AM |#12674  
Flag Boca Raton

More
Hi- my name is Nathan. I've actually been a large fan of xda developers for several years. I have the galaxy on5 SM-G55OT1 metropcs which with your help rooted about a year ago. So thank you for that. When it comes to anything technical with my phone, this is always the first site I come to. It will always give me an honest answer about any changes that may be possible or not possible to my phone, which I know is extremely hard to find at times. With new phones coming out every 7-8 months, its hard to look at the past when all we see is the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to njgeyes2020 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift njgeyes2020 Ad-Free
11th June 2019, 11:20 PM |#12675  
Flag Vancouver

More
Hi, lurker's first intro on this forum.

Ive been using xda ever since my first phone (Galaxy Ace), and it has been incredibly useful for rooting and finding great apps to use.

I'm also posting here because there's the 10 posts before being allowed to post external links that I need to get by so I can ask for support with an LG phone, and I havent posted enough on here yet loll.
The Following User Says Thank You to forgehe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift forgehe Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android application, app developer, blackberry application, google, internet marketing, intro, introduction, ios rulez teh !!!11!!11!, iphone application, jobs is god, knowledge, lordmanhattan was here, new member, nexus, noob club, off topic, say hi, veeman was here, wat dawg wat u doin, web designing

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)