FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

SPAM Users

325 posts
Thanks Meter: 16
 
By meisterlampe2000, Senior Member on 9th May 2007, 10:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2019, 04:15 PM |#4261  
Wood Man's Avatar
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 15,818
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

Here's one that just popped up... LOL!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3936662

Addressed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
 
 
12th June 2019, 02:18 AM |#4262  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 5,992
 
Donate to Me
More
How clever the following post was worded... LOL!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3938849


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
12th June 2019, 03:41 AM |#4263  
bien2004official's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bình Định
Thanks Meter: 205
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

How clever the following post was worded... LOL!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3938849


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

xD
This should be deleted ASAP
12th June 2019, 02:13 PM |#4264  
Mr. Clown's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Flag Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 3,549
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bien2004official

xD
This should be deleted ASAP

Addressed by the moderation team.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Clown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr. Clown Ad-Free
16th June 2019, 10:05 PM |#4265  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 5,992
 
Donate to Me
More
Though, the following post is in an odd location, it advertises an app and just points individuals to an outside website (that's a pay per click as well).

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3940295

Thanks!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
17th June 2019, 10:33 AM |#4266  
Wood Man's Avatar
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 15,818
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

Though, the following post is in an odd location, it advertises an app and just points individuals to an outside website (that's a pay per click as well).

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3940295

Thanks!

Addressed by the moderation team.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
18th June 2019, 04:02 AM |#4267  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 5,992
 
Donate to Me
More
This is a real oddity...

The OP member of the following thread...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3940588

... Has several threads that are very questionable as well as copy and paste from various areas within https://apkreach.com.

Thanks!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ibuprophen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ibuprophen Ad-Free
18th June 2019, 07:17 AM |#4268  
Wood Man's Avatar
Moderator Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA Labs Contributor / Forest Keeper
Forest stage inhabited by robot bats, mechanical hares and atomic chickens
Thanks Meter: 15,818
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibuprophen

This is a real oddity...

The OP member of the following thread...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3940588

... Has several threads that are very questionable as well as copy and paste from various areas within https://apkreach.com.

Thanks!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Apple Macintosh.

Addressed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wood Man For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wood Man Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes