FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Did this guide help you out?

Yes
 
1,370 Vote(s)
90.91%
No
 
137 Vote(s)
9.09%

[GUIDE] Want to learn how to theme?

21,305 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,772
 
By theimpaler747, Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer on 17th January 2011, 01:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th March 2019, 09:10 PM |#1751  
bunnys7679's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 338
 
Donate to Me
More
Hello Guys. Can someone help me to open bmp files in decompiled apk ?
Thanks in advanced
 
 
26th March 2019, 08:27 PM |#1752  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnys7679

Hello Guys. Can someone help me to open bmp files in decompiled apk ?
Thanks in advanced

What's the problem you're having?

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
26th March 2019, 09:37 PM |#1753  
bunnys7679's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 338
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

What's the problem you're having?

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs

I use the CarHD Rom by Carotix. I design this for myself according to my conception. All icons are supposed to be real pictures. But I do not find many pictures. So I have to open the bmp files to see what's behind it. Unfortunately, the bmp files contained in the Rom can not be opened with a single program. What can I do

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
27th March 2019, 09:26 PM |#1754  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnys7679

I use the CarHD Rom by Carotix. I design this for myself according to my conception. All icons are supposed to be real pictures. But I do not find many pictures. So I have to open the bmp files to see what's behind it. Unfortunately, the bmp files contained in the Rom can not be opened with a single program. What can I do

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Perhaps they're constructed in some unusual way. It's not common to see BMP images files in Android - it's normally PNG or some of Samsung's odd custom formats.
Can you share some of the APK files? I can take a look on my end.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklefish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ticklefish Ad-Free
27th March 2019, 11:28 PM |#1755  
bunnys7679's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 338
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

Perhaps they're constructed in some unusual way. It's not common to see BMP images files in Android - it's normally PNG or some of Samsung's odd custom formats.
Can you share some of the APK files? I can take a look on my end.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XA1 using XDA Labs

I do not know how to continue. Have tried everything. I hang an apk on. Maybe you will find a way.
Thank you in advance
https://mega.nz/#!N1wAgYjY!VhhUqMOHY...ZD1CpUdsi72cxI
29th March 2019, 05:30 PM |#1756  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnys7679

I do not know how to continue. Have tried everything. I hang an apk on. Maybe you will find a way.
Thank you in advance
https://mega.nz/#!N1wAgYjY!VhhUqMOHY...ZD1CpUdsi72cxI

Oh. I thought I'd be able to do something clever with these...but you're right. These are BMP files, but they're not encoded as normal BMP files. Samsung must have put these together in some odd way, which is not unusual for them sadly.
I can't really help much here. I've no idea what they've done. Sorry.
29th March 2019, 06:41 PM |#1757  
bunnys7679's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 338
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticklefish

Oh. I thought I'd be able to do something clever with these...but you're right. These are BMP files, but they're not encoded as normal BMP files. Samsung must have put these together in some odd way, which is not unusual for them sadly.
I can't really help much here. I've no idea what they've done. Sorry.

Yes, Samsung is known for that. But no problem. Thanks anyway for your help
18th June 2019, 09:16 AM |#1758  
Account currently disabled
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thank you boss for tutorial!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
how to theme, theimpaler747, theme guide, themes, theming help

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes