14 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By CuenNCU, Junior Member on 4th April 2012, 01:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd November 2013, 05:29 AM |#11  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Only device that got WP7 and did not run it natively were the Toshiba TG01 and the legendary HD2
So sorry, not happening as it's closed source

15th November 2013, 12:13 PM |#12  
Flag ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 16

More
if its possible on hd2 its possible on devices using same hardware as of windows phone trying to develop a boot loader which helps wp7 bot on our android , any who one can help us with it ???
16th November 2013, 08:19 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuenNCU

Got this idea tonight , I was thinking about this and im sure that this as been done before , is there anyways to install windows phone on an android device such as Samsung Galaxy s. Also are there some restrictions that could make this not able to do so.

If someone knows any thread or tuts this would be apreciated.

Thanks guys

why to install windows phone on your phone?
27th May 2014, 09:13 PM |#14  
Flag Tel Aviv
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avishay89051

why to install windows phone on your phone?

┬┤cause lagdroid is only for geeks who got a lot of free time
The Following User Says Thank You to Retoxic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Retoxic Ad-Free
25th December 2014, 10:02 AM |#15  
Flag Malang
Thanks Meter: 22

More
it is always nice to running multiple OS on one phone,i think we need new bootloader same exactly like cotulla has done for HD2,this sounds good to start request to cotulla,i heard he was working for MAGLDR bootloader in HTC M7,let us see
4th May 2018, 12:56 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I just write all my own apps for my WP... Android OS is a little clumsy and I think it's ugly... let me know if anyone finds out how to do this... I'd buy a galaxy in a minute if it weren't for the crappy OS.
29th June 2019, 05:10 PM |#17  
Flag Thiruvananthapuram
Thanks Meter: 0

More
OS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdombuilder

I don't think he was asking or opinions of the OS. I think he was inquiring to see if it was possible. I to would like to try this to see or myself and not take others word for it. I will search for a solution and update this thread with what I find.

Edit: It seems that it is not possible currently. However, there are developers that are working on a solution to that problem The main problem is the hardware that was not intended for Windows that is equipped to run Android OS. Hopefully there is spark at some point. There is a lot of talk though that Microsoft is trying to bully their way into having smartphone manufacturers load thee OS and allowing the consumer to be ale to dual boot. That article can be see over at many tech blogs including Znet.

Is there a way to install lumia phone's os to android devices like nokia or other device
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)